Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

What execution would you prefer?

Labor camp
- 4 (20%)
List of choices (would you like to be killed by woodchipper, firing squad, gascambers...)
- 8 (40%)
Choose how to die (with restrictions, or course, no "I want to be nuked in the dining hall")
- 6 (30%)
Generic Lethal injection
- 1 (5%)
Electroshock
- 0 (0%)
Life in prison
- 0 (0%)
Other (Specify)
- 1 (5%)
No opinion
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 20

Pages: 1 ... 79 80 [81] 82 83 ... 192

Author Topic: The Bay12 Space program - Open discussion  (Read 335685 times)

Helgoland

• Bay Watcher
  • No man is an island.
    • View Profile
Re: The Bay12 Space program - Open discussion
« Reply #1200 on: August 21, 2012, 11:23:00 am »

I too suggest not to b12, but to bee as many as we need to fly.
The Bay12 postcard club
Arguably he's already a progressive, just one in the style of an enlightened Kaiser.
I'm going to do the smart thing here and disengage. This isn't a hill I paticularly care to die on.

brainfreez

• Bay Watcher
  • THIS IS !
    • View Profile
« Reply #1201 on: August 21, 2012, 11:30:31 am »

yes we will need many bees for my crops .
I am currently investigating what Brainfreez is on. It is the greatest drug that any man, woman, kobold or pony has ever seen, going off of that everything he posts is pure win.
Sleyerhero90 : You're battle-rapping with a guy who supported THE SAME FREAKING GUY YOU DO!
Breainfreez : wait .... really ?

TopHat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1202 on: August 21, 2012, 12:00:19 pm »

yes we will need many bees for my crops .
Technically, most food crops (eg. Wheat) pollinate by wind. And most of those that don't can self pollinate. This can, over time, possibly cause inbreeding, but by then we will hold Earth in my - erm - Our *<<+fist+>>* - menacing with spikes of king DZ - er - 'pig bone'
I would ask why fire can burn two men to death without getting hot enough to burn a book, but then I read "INEXTINGUISHABLE RUNNING KAMIKAZE RADIOACTIVE FLAMING ZOMBIE" and realized that logic, reason, and physics are all occupied with crying in the corner right now.

brainfreez

• Bay Watcher
  • THIS IS !
    • View Profile
« Reply #1203 on: August 21, 2012, 12:25:08 pm »

bees will help the crops and i like bees .
I am currently investigating what Brainfreez is on. It is the greatest drug that any man, woman, kobold or pony has ever seen, going off of that everything he posts is pure win.
Sleyerhero90 : You're battle-rapping with a guy who supported THE SAME FREAKING GUY YOU DO!

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #1204 on: August 21, 2012, 01:38:11 pm »

I like MECHANICAL ROBOT BEES OF MANLINESS.

Another point on the list, we must try to get a load of australium on our ship to power the MANLINESS.
That or abduct saxton hale and plenty of gorillas bears and such for him to fight.

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

brainfreez

• Bay Watcher
  • THIS IS !
    • View Profile
« Reply #1205 on: August 21, 2012, 03:33:06 pm »

oh and we will need booze too ?

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1206 on: August 21, 2012, 04:10:12 pm »

Well, all the info on the monitors will come from the AI, so you dont really have a choice.
You could be part of the AI if you wanted. If you ARE the AI, you can hardly distrust it. It will not be a piece of coding, Wyrm wants to be the AI.
Quote from: Miauw
Volounteers to be stored on a disk and used for the AI?
I'd be interested to be turned to an AI, once the bugs get worked out and robot bodies are available.
How about: Heuristic Intelligent Vehicles for Multiple Interesting/Notable Devices?
An AI. There can be others. I certainly wouldn't want to be the main AI, then I couldn't make genetic stuff.

Dont make mistakes.

And with long expirimenting, we could get the code to be right. Aperture science did it, we can do it too.
And I'm sure as HFS not going to undergo AIfication until it's been perfected!
The process should be done by artificial AIs who want to make other AIs and understand that aAIs are inferior to the insane creativity and relatability of natural-born AIs (i.e, people uploaded into computer brains).

Would AIfication require the death of the organic part of the subject? I hope not, then I could talk to me.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

brainfreez

• Bay Watcher
  • THIS IS !
    • View Profile
« Reply #1207 on: August 21, 2012, 04:12:15 pm »

hemp booze , anyone ?

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1208 on: August 21, 2012, 07:06:31 pm »

River spirits? Meh.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Corai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1209 on: August 21, 2012, 07:13:19 pm »

oh and we will need booze too ?

You can keep your booze. I'm bringing tea. If I do go, I am probably staying here on our embassy or... some other excuse for me not to go...
« Last Edit: August 21, 2012, 07:19:02 pm by Corai »
Jacob/Lee: you have a heart made of fluffy
Jeykab/Bee: how the fuck do you live your daily life corai
Jeykab/Bee: you seem like the person who constantly has mini heart attacks because cuuuute

Slayerhero90

• Bay Watcher
  • Time for Taako's opinion.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1210 on: August 21, 2012, 07:16:22 pm »

I'm keping my Dr. Pepper on Earth, with me. Yes, I'm not going. Perhaps when the project is confirmed succesful.
My tumblr.
Yeah no I don't haunt here anymore. Peace

misko27

• Bay Watcher
  • Lawful Neutral; Prophet of Pestilence
    • View Profile
« Reply #1211 on: August 21, 2012, 07:36:13 pm »

I'm keping my Dr. Pepper on Earth, with me. Yes, I'm not going. Perhaps when the project is confirmed succesful.
Well thats okay. We will miss your expertise though. Wasn't your job carpenter?
The Age of Man is over. It is the Fire's turn now

Slayerhero90

• Bay Watcher
  • Time for Taako's opinion.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1212 on: August 21, 2012, 07:42:52 pm »

I decided against that. I would have been an engraver, though. Anyways, I've got relatives here on Earth that I don't want to leave. Like my parents.
My tumblr.
Yeah no I don't haunt here anymore. Peace

Corai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1213 on: August 21, 2012, 07:47:08 pm »

I decided against that. I would have been an engraver, though. Anyways, I've got relatives here on Earth that I don't want to leave. Like my parents.

Same. Plus I feel safer on Earth. I KNOW I will get lynched on Mars.
Jacob/Lee: you have a heart made of fluffy
Jeykab/Bee: how the fuck do you live your daily life corai
Jeykab/Bee: you seem like the person who constantly has mini heart attacks because cuuuute

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1214 on: August 21, 2012, 07:51:16 pm »

I will be the one controlling the genetic monstrosities, they will listen to me and I WILL STOP YOU FROM BEING LYNCHED!
Also, I will give you the betas of the kobolds if you promise to let me know what they're doing, once I get time for little projects like that.
Sig
Pages: 1 ... 79 80 [81] 82 83 ... 192