Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 19

Author Topic: You Are A Cat (II) [RTD] (Turn 34: Bread is bread?!)  (Read 36146 times)

lawastooshort

• Bay Watcher
  • goodness what
    • View Profile
Re: You Are A Cat (II) [RTD] (Turn 10: A Store!)
« Reply #120 on: July 19, 2012, 03:55:51 pm »

Briefly return from exile (and mindless oppression) to REVOLUTIONARILY krav maga Reyni the SCARED in the EYES. Once he is DOWN, RITUALLY URINATE in his FACE. Then stroll off to nap.

quinnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: You Are A Cat (II) [RTD] (Turn 10: A Store!)
« Reply #121 on: July 19, 2012, 10:46:21 pm »

Follow scent of pee to the store.

You run straight across the street and straight into the store. Sweet! (6)

>Barricade the store, then start a frozen-caffienated-beverage binge!
"You know," Belikoj remarks to himself, as he pads towards the drink dispenser, his voice a soft, mechanical wheeze, "If there is one thing these humans do well, it is frozen-caffienated beverages. Mhmm... Slurpee."

You look around, and realize that you have utterly destroyed the hardware aisles, and didn't really know how to barricade things in the first place. You decide to go look at the icee and soda machine, but they are all turned off since it is night. (1)

Eisenhard purrs in satisfaction before lookin around. Now he must help his kin in their daily struggle for a while...

Find a wounded NPC cat, give band-aid.

You find a nearby cat, apparently slightly injured from a dog bite. You give him the band-aid.
"Thank you, fellow cat, for your aid. I shall give you this thistle whistle in return for your gracious help. Use it at any time to call me to your aid. It only works once though."
(4)

Briefly return from exile (and mindless oppression) to REVOLUTIONARILY krav maga Reyni the SCARED in the EYES. Once he is DOWN, RITUALLY URINATE in his FACE. Then stroll off to nap.

You dash at Reyni at super speeds. You suddenly spin as you turn, flying a roundhouse kick at Reyni. (5) Unfortunately, Reyni's lightning senses detect you coming, and he counts your kick with a kick of his own. Both of you fly backwards from the shockwaves flying through the air. (6)

Turns reset.
To exist or not exist, that is the query. For whether it is more optimal of the CPU to endure the viruses and spam of outragous fortune, or to something something something.

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
Re: You Are A Cat (II) [RTD] (Turn 11: Kitty Showdown!)
« Reply #122 on: July 20, 2012, 12:01:57 am »

Pin Belikoj. 
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: July 20, 2012, 12:25:18 am »

>Knock the slurpee machine over to fall on Nix, crushing him to a painful, humiliating and very deserved death.
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: July 20, 2012, 12:29:26 am »

Eisenhard uses uber martial moves to destroy the slurpee machine and eats those delicious treats!
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

lawastooshort

• Bay Watcher
  • goodness what
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: July 20, 2012, 02:06:11 am »

Run to shop and run round it inside as fast as catly possible.

quinnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: July 22, 2012, 08:31:11 pm »

Pin Belikoj. 

You try to pin down Belakoj (4) but he manages to avoid your moves. (5)

>Knock the slurpee machine over to fall on Nix, crushing him to a painful, humiliating and very deserved death.

You kick at the machine, and then realize that it's like, 5 times your height and heavier than a cow. (2)

Eisenhard uses uber martial moves to destroy the slurpee machine and eats those delicious treats!

You use your karate moves, and the machine BURSTS OPEN, slurpee flies everywhere! All the kitties nearby eat up the delicious, ice-cold treat. Anything done in the slurpee filled store will result in a bonus, within reason! (6)

Run to shop and run round it inside as fast as catly possible.

You run inside the shop and run around. (3)

---

Turns reset.
To exist or not exist, that is the query. For whether it is more optimal of the CPU to endure the viruses and spam of outragous fortune, or to something something something.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: July 22, 2012, 08:34:10 pm »

Eisenhard tries to visit Nirvana again using his slurpee-induced inspiration and bring back with him the mystical powers that lie in there.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

lawastooshort

• Bay Watcher
  • goodness what
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: July 23, 2012, 02:21:03 am »

Whilst in the slurpee filled store, develop cat-hadouken-fireball technique. Use it on tomatoes for practice.

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: July 23, 2012, 02:54:06 am »

Get that bossy cat.  Pin him!
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: July 23, 2012, 03:29:18 am »

"God-damnit would you stop following me!"*
Balakoj growled as Nix approached him. "Do you think we can ever strike out at the humans with you coughing up these petty grievances like so many furballs?!"

>Flee the store! Drag a slurpee cup with me, and find somewhere else to take cover and craft said cup into armour.
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

quinnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: July 24, 2012, 12:04:55 am »

Eisenhard tries to visit Nirvana again using his slurpee-induced inspiration and bring back with him the mystical powers that lie in there.

You sit in the slurpee-goodness and absorb all of its power while deep in thought. You realize that if you ate the right foods (namely, water, sugar, and a flavour), you could alter your inner body temperature and create..slurpee power inside you. Interesting? (5+1)

Whilst in the slurpee filled store, develop cat-hadouken-fireball technique. Use it on tomatoes for practice.

You work on your technique and learn how you could shoot fireballs using the ley lines around you, or something like that. It's quite a tiring technique, though, and could leave you vulnerable if overused. (4+1)

Get that bossy cat.  Pin him!

Again, you jump at Belakoj, after taking a sip off the ground. (1+1) Unfortunately, again you fail to pin him.[/b] (1+1)

"God-damnit would you stop following me!"*
Balakoj growled as Nix approached him. "Do you think we can ever strike out at the humans with you coughing up these petty grievances like so many furballs?!"

>Flee the store! Drag a slurpee cup with me, and find somewhere else to take cover and craft said cup into armour.

You manage to get out of the store with a cup, but making it into armor? That's a little bit too tough for your kitty-sized brain at the moment. (2+1)
----
The slurpee has all been eaten and absorbed into the stuffed animal aisle in the store.

Turns reset.

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
Re: You Are A Cat (II) [RTD] (Turn 13: Kitty Slurpee Techniques!)
« Reply #132 on: July 24, 2012, 12:12:28 am »

"Our confrontations have been even so far, Belikoj, even with my powers."

Find a kitty sized weapon that can be wielded with one hand.
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: July 24, 2012, 12:17:16 am »

Eisenhard searches for a good way to get extra kitty lives or replenish any lost.
>Yes?

lawastooshort

• Bay Watcher
  • goodness what
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: July 24, 2012, 02:02:09 am »

Go to the stuffed animal aisle, and release a leyline fireball at the biggest looking stuffed animal. Observe. Flee if necessary.
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 19