Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 19

Author Topic: You Are A Cat (II) [RTD] (Turn 34: Bread is bread?!)  (Read 36161 times)

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
Re: You Are A Cat (II) [RTD] (Turn 8: Kitty Karate!)
« Reply #105 on: July 15, 2012, 10:02:55 pm »

((Count Nix))
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

quinnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: July 15, 2012, 11:21:08 pm »

On renaming: I am apt to make you required to spend an action attempting to change your name. Or at least part of an action, since your adjective may give you bonuses in some cases. And also a 1 or 6 on an attempt to redeclare your skill could end..interestingly. (Nix the Super Uber Ultra Insanely Vengeful)
To exist or not exist, that is the query. For whether it is more optimal of the CPU to endure the viruses and spam of outragous fortune, or to something something something.

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: July 15, 2012, 11:21:43 pm »

Fair enough.  I'll wait till next turn. 
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: July 15, 2012, 11:40:34 pm »

Find some other kitties and make them BOW DOWN
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

quinnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: July 17, 2012, 12:31:10 am »

Interwebz fully restored. You can haz updatez!

Eisenhard tries to master the power of the Flying Kitty Windmill Razor Move he used in the last turn.

You enter a trance and achieve Nirvana...or something like that. Whatever it was, you now know uber-martial-arts-moves. (On accident I generated for 1d100 and you got a 1, then generated again and you got a 6. Luckyface.)

Attack Belikoj.

An attack! Nix attacks Belakoj! (5)
Belakoj: Is hit backwards, but fully defends himself. (5)

"Leave me be, you numbskull!" Belikoj's voice, further distorted by anger as he shouted Nix down, sounded harsh and metallic. "We shall never rise to wrest control of the world from the humans if all our pawsoldiers are as foolish as you! Desist!"

>Shout at Nix to desist in the name of the Future Kitty Kingdom. (FUK)
>If he continues to chase me, lead him into the path of Eisenhard's deadly martial arts training. Whilst avoiding injury myself.

Your screaming from all of Nix's attack leaves your throat sore. You completely blow out your throat trying to yell, making it hard to talk. Then you run straight into the other cat's training of his new moves. Did I mention those moves could kill an elephant? Belakoj loses 2 lives! (Because the other cat tried not to hit you...two cat lives are not actually the same as an elephant life.)

Find some other kitties and make them BOW DOWN

You drag your kitty-nipped butt outside and yell at the other cats to obey your godliness. Unfortunately, it comes out more like 'O, mew mew MEWMEWMEWMEMWMEmwemwemew CATNIP!', since you can't even speak kitty you are so cat-nipped. (5) (Drugs are bad for you!)

Hebrides sits and watches, confused by all the conflict and not currently noticing any electronics. (4)

------
Turns reset.
To exist or not exist, that is the query. For whether it is more optimal of the CPU to endure the viruses and spam of outragous fortune, or to something something something.

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
Re: You Are A Cat (II) [RTD] (Turn 9: Catnip is God!)
« Reply #110 on: July 17, 2012, 12:34:04 am »

Change name to Nix the Vengeful.
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.

quinnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: July 17, 2012, 12:35:25 am »

Change name to Nix the Vengeful.

You successfully convince the others that you are Vengeful. (3)

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: July 17, 2012, 12:41:53 am »

Pound Herbrides into the dirt to make him worship me
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: July 17, 2012, 12:47:26 am »

Eisenhard purrs, satisfied with the results of his training. He has mastered the kitty arts of death, rebirth and not dog food. He shall now look for suitable attire! Eisenhard moves on to find a kitty sized "gi" to wear over his acrobatic suit.
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: July 17, 2012, 04:55:29 am »

((Wait... Why did I run into Eisenhard if Nix was already attacking me? ???))

"Augh. Damnit, you people." Belikoj wheezed, his volume control rising and falling rapidly as he winced. "...I need a coffee."

>Find a place of human inhabitation. Break inside and relieve stress by peeing all over their clothes, and then go make a coffee for myself in their kitchen.
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

quinnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: July 17, 2012, 05:13:03 am »

((You got a 1 there, forgot to put it down. How it went down is that as you were trying to push him into the path of those martial arts moves, but he dodged out of the way, and momentum did the rest.))

quinnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: July 18, 2012, 03:36:56 pm »

Pound Herbrides into the dirt to make him worship me

You pound Hebrides into the dirt. (4) He feels completely indebted to you, due to your awesome strength! In fact, if you give him an order he would suffer a small penalty for not following it (2 rounds) (1)

Eisenhard purrs, satisfied with the results of his training. He has mastered the kitty arts of death, rebirth and not dog food. He shall now look for suitable attire! Eisenhard moves on to find a kitty sized "gi" to wear over his acrobatic suit.

You sniff around and start digging a hole and stumble upon a kitty gi! Huzzah! (5)

((Wait... Why did I run into Eisenhard if Nix was already attacking me? ???))

"Augh. Damnit, you people." Belikoj wheezed, his volume control rising and falling rapidly as he winced. "...I need a coffee."

>Find a place of human inhabitation. Break inside and relieve stress by peeing all over their clothes, and then go make a coffee for myself in their kitchen.

You run straight across the street, and straight into the Oversized Convenience store on the other side. You spend an hour peeing on every clothing item in the currently closed store, and then pee on the cooking and food aisles as well! (6)

New location revealed!

Turns reset.

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
Re: You Are A Cat (II) [RTD] (Turn 10: A Store!)
« Reply #117 on: July 19, 2012, 04:53:57 am »

Follow scent of pee to the store.
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: July 19, 2012, 05:01:53 am »

>Barricade the store, then start a frozen-caffienated-beverage binge!
"You know," Belikoj remarks to himself, as he pads towards the drink dispenser, his voice a soft, mechanical wheeze, "If there is one thing these humans do well, it is frozen-caffienated beverages. Mhmm... Slurpee."

Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: July 19, 2012, 08:51:18 am »

Eisenhard purrs in satisfaction before lookin around. Now he must help his kin in their daily struggle for a while...

Find a wounded NPC cat, give band-aid.
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 19