Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]

Author Topic: The Kingdom of Oodge - An RTD Adventure (Turn 13)  (Read 15441 times)

anailater

• Bay Watcher
  • Because She's Awesome
    • View Profile

"Oh thats unhelpful."
blade in monster brain.
"If your unable to free me continue on with your quest!"
« Last Edit: August 09, 2012, 08:53:56 am by anailater »
At best it's a pool of ink thats here for no reason; at worst it's a puddle of hateful alien death penises that want to murder-rape you into chunks.
So how are you today?

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile

((Requesting anailater to bold actions.  :P))

anailater

• Bay Watcher
  • Because She's Awesome
    • View Profile

((Sorry i was on my kindle at the time and i forgot  :-\))
At best it's a pool of ink thats here for no reason; at worst it's a puddle of hateful alien death penises that want to murder-rape you into chunks.
So how are you today?

EveryZig

• Bay Watcher
  • Adequate Liar
    • View Profile
Re: The Kingdom of Oodge - An RTD Adventure (Turn 9)
« Reply #138 on: August 10, 2012, 10:09:44 am »

Ardan followed the goblin and asked "Do you think you could convince the others to help get rid of the 'guy in black'?"
Soaplent green is goblins!

Flaming Dorf

• Bay Watcher
  • Oh No Indian!
    • View Profile
Re: The Kingdom of Oodge - An RTD Adventure
« Reply #139 on: August 17, 2012, 01:07:26 am »

Turn 13

Rub that uvula! Hopefully, it also has a gag reflex to it.

Massage it.

Olaf - Roll to Gag [4]
Rubbing the uvula (a most necessary uvula, as even a child would know, allowing the sea beast to be the only non-humanoid being in all of Oodge capable of speaking) results in an immediate retching effect, causing Olaf to be spewed forth from the creature's mouth into the water. The creature releases Mason as well, who lands in the water beside Olaf.

Cleave the monster in twain with Malice.

Thanen - Roll to Assail [1]
Thanen is unable to get a solid shot in at the creature while it is thrashing about, instead choosing to cling to it for dear life.

Bob leaps from the bridge onto the monster's head and tries to open the beast's mouth using his bare hands, with the intention of freeing Olaf and perhaps even dislocating the creature's jaw.

Bob - Roll to Assail [3]
Landing on the side of the beast's face, Bob attempts to pry its jaws apart with brute strength, which seems to have the effect of making it even more pissed off. On the plus side, its enough of a distraction that it grants a +1 to Mason's subsequent onslaught (depicted below in all its gory detail).

>Follow the goblin to loot his traitorous comrades! For, uh, the greater good or something... Yeah, that's totally what I'll tell 'em.

The goblin, while keen on enacting revenge on his old pals, seems to be completely uninterested in crossing the bridge until the creature has been dealt with. He's shaking from head to toe, the poor thing.

blade in monster brain.

Mason - Roll to Assail [6+1]
Climbing up the side and pushing himself off of it in a single fluid motion, Mason catapults himself at the creature, bladed staff raised high. The creature's demise begins with a sickening squelch as the staff makes its mark, followed by silence in the cave as the creature ceases to flail. Its eyes roll back in their sockets, its mouth hangs wide, and thick, blue liquid begins to seep from the wound. The sea beast lands in the water heavily, then sinks out of sight, leaving the adventurers treading water with a feeling of accomplishment, and feelings just a bit ill from the gross blue stuff.

Ardan followed the goblin and asked "Do you think you could convince the others to help get rid of the 'guy in black'?"

"Get rid of? Like killin' him? Kill our boss?" the goblin appears confused. "He's gonna pay us, he says, pay us a lot. He said he'd give us lotsa loot!"
He pauses for a moment, deep in contemplation.
"Then he fed most of us to monsters."
Another pause, gears turning.
"...more loot for us!"

He appears thoroughly satisfied.

Spoiler: Inventories (click to show/hide)
[PERMITTED_JOINT:100] (It's a maximum number per day. This is the elven setting)

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
Re: The Kingdom of Oodge - An RTD Adventure (Turn 13)
« Reply #140 on: August 17, 2012, 01:53:11 am »

Olaf felt the exhilaration of success course through him as he tread the water.

He looked up and cupped his hand to call out to anyone up there. "A bit of help, or rope, if you'd please!"

Victory! :D

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: August 17, 2012, 06:33:45 am »

Thanen gives a hearty laugh and starts to climb back to the place the team is.
"Well done, lads."

Join the rest of the group, get any thrown ropes if necessary.
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

anailater

• Bay Watcher
  • Because She's Awesome
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: August 17, 2012, 08:12:14 am »

"God my ribs hurt, Well we can cross the ridge now can we not"
Across the bridge, if the tentacle is still there attepmt to push it off the side.
So how are you today?

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: August 17, 2012, 11:50:24 pm »

Sneebus scowled and prodded his 'guide' in the small of the back with his trident.
"C'mon, get a move on, you! Let's make wif the lootin'. And the revenge, yeh, that too."

>Force goblin to hurry up and lead myself (and Ardan) to the treasure!
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

tomas1297

• Bay Watcher
  • Lack of originality.
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: August 18, 2012, 03:46:26 am »

Bob gets out of the water and examines the passage he noticed earlier.
There was a time when cocksuits would have offended me. It's kind of bad that the time has passed.

EveryZig

• Bay Watcher
  • Adequate Liar
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: August 18, 2012, 06:35:50 pm »

"He obviously wants to kill you all so he can keep all the loot for himself. Are you alright with him doing that?"
Soaplent green is goblins!
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]