Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Are you gonna get Pokemon Sword or Pokemon Shield?

I ATTAC
- 8 (15.4%)
I PROTECC
- 6 (11.5%)
Waiting on the third one
- 2 (3.8%)
Waiting on the third AND fourth one
- 1 (1.9%)
GET WELL SOON ZYGARDE
- 5 (9.6%)
I am a concientous objector and abstain from taking up arms
- 30 (57.7%)

Total Members Voted: 51

Pages: 1 ... 292 293 [294] 295 296 ... 463

Author Topic: A Thread about the Pokemans: POKEMANS ON MOTORCYCLES  (Read 672576 times)

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Downloaded this month's legendary: Celebi. For those wondering, it's Lv. 100, moves are Confusion/Recover/Heal Bell/Safe Guard, and Ability is Natural Cure. If you use the Pokemon-Amie, Celebi likes being pet on the forehead, between its antennae but dislikes being pet on the antennae themselves.

Can be picked up from the title menu -> Mystery Gift -> Receive Gift -> Via Internet, claim Celebi, then load the game and go to any Pokemon Center, make room in your party, and speak to the delivery girl wearing the blue uniform.
They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard.
... Yes, the hugs are for everyone.  No stabbing, though.  Just hugs.

Ghills

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Is anyone else super excited about Pokemon Bank and the original games? I've been wanting the ability to transfer Pokemon around easily since Silver.  Having to redo the games isn't super great, but if it means I can actually finally finish the pokedex without tearing my hair out recapturing pokemon I'm fine with it. 

The thread poll definitely needs an option for 'Getting the Gen-1 re-release AND latest gen'.

Replacing battery is too damn hard, and I TRIED to go for an emulator, but apparently installed it wrong somefuckinghow.

I'm not sure how to install a GBA emulator wrong, honestly, so I'm not sure how much help I'd be but I'm willing to give it a shot. Honestly, the games before and after the GBA games are a lot better though.  Even at the time the GBA games seemed like Nintendo was reaching for something interesting, and they weren't really an improvement on Silver/Gold.
« Last Edit: March 03, 2016, 02:11:10 pm by Ghills »
I AM POINTY DEATH INCARNATE
Ye know, being an usurper overseer gone mad with power isn't too bad. It's honestly not that different from being a normal overseer.
To summarize:
They do an epic face. If that fails, they beat said object to death with their beard.

Ghills

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

FUCKIN WOOT!

Turns out that the in-browser game of Emerald I had saved actually DID save, I just had to change the file type. Woops :P

Such happies tho, BFEL can poke some mons again!

If you want free Pokemon games, some fan-made games or ROM hacks are also pretty good. Or, emulators. I hate going to play-online sites because the way they work is very easy to exploit.
Ye know, being an usurper overseer gone mad with power isn't too bad. It's honestly not that different from being a normal overseer.
To summarize:
They do an epic face. If that fails, they beat said object to death with their beard.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile

Replacing battery is too damn hard, and I TRIED to go for an emulator, but apparently installed it wrong somefuckinghow.

I'm not sure how to install a GBA emulator wrong, honestly, so I'm not sure how much help I'd be but I'm willing to give it a shot. Honestly, the games before and after the GBA games are a lot better though.  Even at the time the GBA games seemed like Nintendo was reaching for something interesting, and they weren't really an improvement on Silver/Gold.
There certainly are emulators that can be harder to setup...but gba is not one of them. Its more likely the emulator has a problem with the pokemon game than its setup wrong.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile

There certainly are emulators that can be harder to setup...but gba is not one of them. Its more likely the emulator has a problem with the pokemon game than its setup wrong.
Not sure what it could be, though. Pre-DS Pokemon games always seemed to work perfectly.
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

BFEL

• Bay Watcher
  • Tail of a stinging scorpion scourge
    • View Profile

Considering it literally can't get to the "choose what ROM to emulate" point, its a problem with the actual emulator install.
7/10 Has much more memorable sigs but casts them to the realm of sigtexts.

Indeed, I do this.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile

Run as admin in a different folder, maybe? Most work on a flash drive, so i haven't had to install any that i remember.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Ghills

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Considering it literally can't get to the "choose what ROM to emulate" point, its a problem with the actual emulator install.

Which emulator?
To summarize:

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile

People who use the Pokemon Bank between March 4th and October 31st will be given a free set of Regis all with their Hidden Abilities
It's FEF, not FEOF

Ghills

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

People who use the Pokemon Bank between March 4th and October 31st will be given a free set of Regis all with their Hidden Abilities

Swweeeeet. My copy of Y should be arriving tomorrow and I can try it then!
To summarize:

Neonivek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

NOOOOOOOOOO!

Regis are my favorite Legendary set!

Baneling

• Bay Watcher
  • Acid Balloon
    • View Profile

Oo.

And I think I still have a pokemon bank sub from when I got OR last year, too...
I tend to be a stupid person. Expect me to say/do stupid things and we'll probably get along better!

umiman

• Bay Watcher
  • Voice Fetishist
    • View Profile

NOOOOOOOOOO!

Regis are my favorite Legendary set!
You can get them in OR/AS if you miss it.

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Been thinking about trading some starters around. I can breed Torchic and Chikorita at will for now, so I can send those around. Been also thinking about giving them mail to send messages to the random people who receive them, but I have no idea what to write. I am a terrible pen pal.
They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard.
... Yes, the hugs are for everyone.  No stabbing, though.  Just hugs.

BFEL

• Bay Watcher
  • Tail of a stinging scorpion scourge
    • View Profile

Been thinking about trading some starters around. I can breed Torchic and Chikorita at will for now, so I can send those around. Been also thinking about giving them mail to send messages to the random people who receive them, but I have no idea what to write. I am a terrible pen pal.
A list of the horrible birth defects they have from generations of inbreeding? :P

Which emulator?
Bit late, but Virtual Boy Advance, as that was what was recommended.
« Last Edit: March 11, 2016, 11:26:14 pm by BFEL »
7/10 Has much more memorable sigs but casts them to the realm of sigtexts.

Indeed, I do this.
Pages: 1 ... 292 293 [294] 295 296 ... 463