Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Are you gonna get Pokemon Sword or Pokemon Shield?

I ATTAC
- 8 (15.4%)
I PROTECC
- 6 (11.5%)
Waiting on the third one
- 2 (3.8%)
Waiting on the third AND fourth one
- 1 (1.9%)
GET WELL SOON ZYGARDE
- 5 (9.6%)
I am a concientous objector and abstain from taking up arms
- 30 (57.7%)

Total Members Voted: 51

Pages: 1 ... 291 292 [293] 294 295 ... 463

Author Topic: A Thread about the Pokemans: POKEMANS ON MOTORCYCLES  (Read 672581 times)

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile

They didn't exactly make a new tier for Mega Rayquaza as much as they just threw him out of the tiers entirely.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Culise

• Bay Watcher
  • General Nuisance
    • View Profile

They didn't exactly make a new tier for Mega Rayquaza as much as they threw him out of the tiers entirely.
True, but I would give it another couple generations.  If I recall, ubers used to be the same way when it was first formed, after all, until they held a vote a few generations later and acknowledged reality by making it a formal tier all its own. 

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile

BTW, apparently Sun and Moon's development codename was "Pokemon Rainbow". Make of that what you will. Or make nothing at all of it.
It's FEF, not FEOF

Lightningfalcon

• Bay Watcher
  • Target locked. Firing main cannon.
    • View Profile

I've always been an Umbreon guy, so on that alone I'll go Moon.
Interdum feror cupidine partium magnarum circo vincendarum
W-we just... wanted our...
Actually most of the people here explicitly wanted chaos and tragedy. So. Uh.

Tawa

• Bay Watcher
  • the first mankind all over the world
    • View Profile

I'm thinking I'll go with Moon and then name my first two Pokémon "Olaf" and "Grit". Glory to Blue Moon.
I don't use Bay12 much anymore. PM me if you need to get in touch with me and I'll send you my Discord handle.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile

I'm thinking I'll go with Moon and then name my first two Pokémon "Olaf" and "Grit". Glory to Blue Moon.
Don't forget Sascha and Colin!
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Tawa

• Bay Watcher
  • the first mankind all over the world
    • View Profile

I should probably get around to finishing the first game one of these days... :v
I don't use Bay12 much anymore. PM me if you need to get in touch with me and I'll send you my Discord handle.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile

V:

Probably should. There's still AW2 and Dual Strike to cover.
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile

I don't remember who Sascha is, but Colin I certainly do :)
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

uber pye

• Bay Watcher
  • murderhobo extraordinaire
    • View Profile

the rumor mill is already in full swing!

Spoiler:  where will it be! (click to show/hide)
"Immortal" just means that you haven't killed it hard enough

X-MAS TIME!!!!!
the mad immortal child! xmas themed

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile

Turns out that the entire pokemon series is being officially streamed on twitch today. Or at least all the movies and specials I think?. Channel is Twitch Watches Pokemon. It started a couple hours ago. They're just finished Pokemon 2000

http://www.twitch.tv/twitchwatchespokemon/
« Last Edit: February 27, 2016, 11:37:44 pm by Furtuka »
It's FEF, not FEOF

Oneir

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:fancy hat]
    • View Profile

Are we spoilering discussion of the new games? Or was that just to hide the massive images?

If it is in Hawaii, do you think the region will mostly be one island, or several? Hawaii (the island) is about 1/3 the area of the Kanto region of Japan, and while the games don't have to match 1:1 on geography that would make it on the small side.

Culise

• Bay Watcher
  • General Nuisance
    • View Profile

I'd assume several, because the problem with RSE was just not enough water routes.  Plus, tongue-in-cheek jokes aside, one of the big things about Hawai'i is that it's an archipelago rather than a single island.  It would also allow them to retain and even expand upon the improvements to overworld Surf made in ORAS, assuming they don't class that as a game-specific improvement and ditch it. 

Hawai'i is an interesting option, though, because it matches most fan theory I heard before the release of ORAS.  Most of them that I heard tended to find as a high probability a South Pacific location for the next game, operating on things like the plethora of waterfalls, tropical location, and strange souvenir item. 

Neonivek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

FINALLY hit my Stride in Pokémon (well Pokémon Insurgence)

No longer having these "die die die" all the time issues. Even when fighting several Legendaries and enhanced legendaries with lesser pokemon (OHH GAWD!!! A Mega pokemon AND Primal Kyogre? MERCY!)

I am now going to start collecting pokemon to give to people. So anyone who wants to pick up Pokémon Insurgence, I got you covered.

---

This is gonna make starting an official game of pokemon so painful... Highly limited pokemon >_< I might have to ask one of my pokemon friends.

BFEL

• Bay Watcher
  • Tail of a stinging scorpion scourge
    • View Profile

FUCKIN WOOT!

Turns out that the in-browser game of Emerald I had saved actually DID save, I just had to change the file type. Woops :P

Such happies tho, BFEL can poke some mons again!
7/10 Has much more memorable sigs but casts them to the realm of sigtexts.

Indeed, I do this.
Pages: 1 ... 291 292 [293] 294 295 ... 463