Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 39 40 [41] 42 43 ... 133

Author Topic: Warframe - F2P Sci-fi L4D-like  (Read 245228 times)

frostshotgg

• Bay Watcher
  • It was a ruse
    • View Profile
Re: Warframe - F2P Sci-fi L4D-like
« Reply #600 on: May 12, 2015, 07:30:01 pm »

Daikyu is reseached in Tenno lab. Atomos and the new melee are on the market.

Looks ike Salad gets the first win. I hope so too, I don't want a new Dera.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #601 on: May 12, 2015, 07:34:41 pm »

I don't want a new karak. At best it sounds bland. At worse it sounds useless to me, I don't need a quick-firing weapon that has to reload often because it can't hold enough clip for what it sounds like, and the rest is very eh. At least the dera is a laser rifle, I already have the gorgon wraith if I really want to spray bullet everywhere, and that gun at least has respectable clipsize.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

BlackFlyme

• Bay Watcher
  • BlackFlyme cancels Work: Interrupted by bird.
    • View Profile
« Reply #602 on: May 12, 2015, 07:36:16 pm »

Yeah, I came across it while checking progress in the lab, and started it as well. Researching things feels so slow.

And damn does V ever have a lead on Nef. At the time of posting it's roughly 5.3% Nef, 94.6% V.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #603 on: May 12, 2015, 07:50:48 pm »

Dera Vandal! Damn! I already have a regular one with shock camo, six forma, and a potato! Aaugh!
We probably won't get it anyway because durrhitscanmustbebetterweapon. (Or people siding with Alad more. But probably the former)
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #604 on: May 12, 2015, 08:02:16 pm »

It is bland as fuck, as far as I've seen and heard argued. The best thing I've heard about it is 'it shoots pretty well for a poor man's grineer braton'.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext

BlackFlyme

• Bay Watcher
  • BlackFlyme cancels Work: Interrupted by bird.
    • View Profile
« Reply #605 on: May 12, 2015, 08:02:40 pm »

We get the Karak if Salad Fingers wins? I can't get online until Thursday at the soonest, so I'unno what to expect there.

Salad wins, we get a karak. Nerf wins, we get a dera. No matter whose side you choose, you still get the winning side's weapon.

Hopefully some more rewards appear when new operation segments open up. I can't say I'm too interested in either reward, aside from the extra equipment slot.

frostshotgg

• Bay Watcher
  • It was a ruse
    • View Profile
« Reply #606 on: May 12, 2015, 08:10:37 pm »

I think probably my biggest reason for wanting the Karak is that we just got a Corpus weapon.

Edit: derp typo
« Last Edit: May 12, 2015, 08:17:57 pm by frostshotgg »

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #607 on: May 12, 2015, 09:16:35 pm »

So people are misunderstanding the description of the rewards and flipflopping all over the place to get a reward.

Sigh.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext

JimboM12

• Bay Watcher
  • Dank.
    • View Profile
« Reply #608 on: May 13, 2015, 02:44:22 pm »

The flame wars that stared in region chat over this new event have been quite heated, both about the guns themselves and the "lore". Personally the lore never really attracted me to the game so I'm about the guns. In that regard, I prefer the Karak Wraith, mostly cuz Wraith versions have more damage and stuff, but the Dera Vandal might have upgraded overall stats other than damage, like upgraded critical chance and clip/ammo reserves. So I'm on the fence about which one to support, I'd be happy with either one to be honest. Alad V is ahead by a mile, at 5 to 0.
Pemmican is pretty incredibly durable. Corn and rice also lust forever without refrigeration.
Ah yes, the insatiable lust of corn and rice, clearly two of the most erotic foods.

frostshotgg

• Bay Watcher
  • It was a ruse
    • View Profile
« Reply #609 on: May 13, 2015, 03:09:58 pm »

It's worth noting that if you switch sides midway through your completions counter gets reset. Also the enemy in one of the possible Alad missions is a Manic Bombard. pls no.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #610 on: May 13, 2015, 03:46:26 pm »

It's worth noting that if you switch sides midway through your completions counter gets reset. Also the enemy in one of the possible Alad missions is a Manic Bombard. pls no.
Manic Bombard is not worry-causing. Easier to kill than normal manic.

Edit: Navy looks pretty nice with the default silver.
« Last Edit: May 13, 2015, 04:44:07 pm by Aklyon »
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #611 on: May 13, 2015, 07:05:42 pm »

Doublepost just incase anyone here particularly needs fusion cores and isn't afraid of messing with their event progress (or improving it of you already were supporting Nef): As of this post, Nef Anyo's side of the event is offering 25x Rare cores as opposed to Alad's 20x uncommon cores. He's actually winning a round so far as a result.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext

marples

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #612 on: May 13, 2015, 08:08:36 pm »

Doublepost just incase anyone here particularly needs fusion cores and isn't afraid of messing with their event progress (or improving it of you already were supporting Nef): As of this post, Nef Anyo's side of the event is offering 25x Rare cores as opposed to Alad's 20x uncommon cores. He's actually winning a round so far as a result.

When i saw the rewards my first thought was 'well played DE'. I did bite because i do need the cores. Even though i haven't tried the Karak i still hope it wins as the Dera projectiles are too slow for my taste.

JimboM12

• Bay Watcher
  • Dank.
    • View Profile
« Reply #613 on: May 14, 2015, 09:24:49 am »

It seems Alad had too much of a lead, as now Nefs rewards are completely dwarfing Alads and he's catching up in score. I'm still in the Alad camp however. Either way, 6 more days of insanity.
Pemmican is pretty incredibly durable. Corn and rice also lust forever without refrigeration.
Ah yes, the insatiable lust of corn and rice, clearly two of the most erotic foods.

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #614 on: May 14, 2015, 01:52:36 pm »

Man, I wish this'd come a week or three earlier so that I could have played multiplayer. :I

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable
Pages: 1 ... 39 40 [41] 42 43 ... 133