Basic, Tribal Technology
- 2 (25%)
Modern, Zombie Apocalypse
- 5 (62.5%)
Advanced, Abandoned Alien City
- 1 (12.5%)

Total Members Voted: 7

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 13

Author Topic: Roll to Game Show - Turn 25: This is....Axel?  (Read 37550 times)

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile

((It's Ferren, bro.  :P))

Ferren stands up and addresses each one of her companions in turn. "Ferren Summer, Neophyte mechanic. And, I really do feel like surviving with all of you strangers.

"Strange voice said challenges, so I guess we could all work together for them. And...we need to get creative soon,"
she said, "Does anyone know how to work with wood, or shall we start with the rudimentary stone tools down south?"

Orb

• Bay Watcher
  • [Loves_RTS]
    • View Profile

((It's Ferren, bro.  :P))

I made a point not to mess it up in the update, and then I go ahead and murder the name in the profile. Le Sigh. Fixed.
[Will:1] You scream. You scream like a little girl in pigtails and a tutu, flailing ineffectually like a starfish on meth.

anailater

• Bay Watcher
  • Because She's Awesome
    • View Profile

John grabbed his head shaking away the pain, his body tried to tell him it was a dream, but knoledge of cliches told him that this was shockingly real.

Listening to the proposle Johm felt uneasy "WHAT! listen one of us is going to backstab the others so I'm leaving see ya"

John leaves the rations behind and goes toward the foresty area

Edited for clarity
« Last Edit: June 25, 2012, 06:10:29 am by anailater »
At best it's a pool of ink thats here for no reason; at worst it's a puddle of hateful alien death penises that want to murder-rape you into chunks.
So how are you today?

ansontan2000

• Bay Watcher
  • I am a Poro. Fear me.
    • View Profile

"Well, if this guy doesn't agree I think we should just let him go."
« Last Edit: June 25, 2012, 06:22:09 am by ansontan2000 »
When a soldier makes a mistake, one man dies.
When a captain makes a mistake, a dozen men die.
When a commander makes a mistake, a thousand men die.
When an emperor makes a mistake, well, there is a game save for retry.

anailater

• Bay Watcher
  • Because She's Awesome
    • View Profile

"Thank you It's my issues and i don't want to A.Starve B.Go insane and kill every one or C. Be killed in a harmful manner that will possibly involve swords, You can have the food up there by the way I'll find some myself."
At best it's a pool of ink thats here for no reason; at worst it's a puddle of hateful alien death penises that want to murder-rape you into chunks.
So how are you today?

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile

"To each his own, then." Ferren nodded at the man, who seemed to forget to introduce himself.

She turned to address the general three others."So shall we split the rations and begin making a survivable encampment? I'd at least want to see a roof over my head before night falls, preferably out of wood. What say you all? The Forest?"

Action:
Grab a ration and head to the forest, looking for useful stuff on the way.
« Last Edit: June 25, 2012, 10:30:16 am by Tiruin »

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile

"It's as good a place as any. Let's get going."

Remalle

• Bay Watcher
  • they/them
    • View Profile

Pauly watches one of the others leave with a twinge of disappointment.  A potential ally gone... now, a potential enemy.  Well, more food for him.

"Gotta watch out for that one later.  Well, the forest sounds good to me.  Any of you have any survival experience?"

Orb

• Bay Watcher
  • [Loves_RTS]
    • View Profile

4/5 actions, I'll just run with it. I'll have you follow the others ansontan2000.

Spoiler: Additional Info (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Bestiary (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Profiles (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: June 25, 2012, 11:05:47 pm by Orb »
[Will:1] You scream. You scream like a little girl in pigtails and a tutu, flailing ineffectually like a starfish on meth.

ansontan2000

• Bay Watcher
  • I am a Poro. Fear me.
    • View Profile

"Ah well. We'd better go find some food, quick, or we'll all starve eventually. Any ideas?"
When a soldier makes a mistake, one man dies.
When a captain makes a mistake, a dozen men die.
When a commander makes a mistake, a thousand men die.
When an emperor makes a mistake, well, there is a game save for retry.

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile

Axel scratches his chin for a moment, before replying.

"If we can make some kind of trap for that snake thing back there that bit Pauly back there, we could cook that as well as use it's body parts for stuff. Try to find some kind of wood for making weapons or stuff, but be careful of those vines, they don't look good."

He then pockets the string quietly, thinking that it might be useful somehow later. String was always useful after all.

Go look for some dead vines, but be careful not to touch any of them, alive or dead, or get near any of the moving ones.

Remalle

• Bay Watcher
  • they/them
    • View Profile

"Aaagh, hand snake!  Not again!"
He shakes his hand around limply.
Then he searches the area for sticks or wood, dividing it into a bundle of firewood, wood good for building with, and reserving the sharpest or heaviest stick for use as a one-handed spear or club.
While he's searching for wood he thinks out loud to the others.
"Sounds like there's something alive up in the canopy.  Probably best not to mess with it til we know what they are.  We could also eat random plants to find out what's edible.  Or we could resort to cannibalism.  We also need to think about water, remember."

Orb

• Bay Watcher
  • [Loves_RTS]
    • View Profile

Water has been abstracted out. I mean, I could include the need for it, but that might be verging it on the too complicated side. Of course, there are other uses for water. You're not going to find much water in a forest, though. You will find some in the caves however, for better or worse.

« Last Edit: June 26, 2012, 12:18:32 am by Orb »

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile

It's true, the koala is one of these animals. It never drinks water, but eats enough of a certain leaf to get all the water it needs.

anailater

• Bay Watcher
  • Because She's Awesome
    • View Profile

John heres a yelp from the other group and knows he made the right choice, He decides to

Look For food In the canopy or on the ground
So how are you today?
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 13