Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7

Author Topic: Roll to Bathtime Toy Arena Deathmatch: Turn Ten: This is the End!!  (Read 19377 times)

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Bathtime Toy Arena Deathmatch: Turn Three: Death!
« Reply #45 on: June 13, 2012, 07:22:59 am »

Pounce upon Mr. Diffindo the Murderer and heal him to death. Don't forget to use my syringe; I have to respect my namesake, after all.
((D: . . .  :-\ . . .  :'())

HmH

• Bay Watcher
  • Cage Trap Personified
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: June 13, 2012, 07:45:55 am »

Pounce upon Mr. Diffindo the Murderer and heal him to death. Don't forget to use my syringe; I have to respect my namesake, after all.
((Hey, on the bright side, that might as well save your life - if I roll badly. A small chance is better than no chance at all, right?))

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: June 13, 2012, 07:48:21 am »

((Hey, on the bright side, that might as well save your life - if I roll badly. A small chance is better than no chance at all, right?))
((That was OOC for my appreciation of an honest doctor, and this is no sarcasm.  :P I should've deleted the parentheses to indicate who is feeling that. Heh.))

HmH

• Bay Watcher
  • Cage Trap Personified
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: June 13, 2012, 08:02:43 am »

((That was OOC for my appreciation of an honest doctor, and this is no sarcasm.  :P I should've deleted the parentheses to indicate who is feeling that. Heh.))
((Are you saying that in real life you'd seriously expect someone named 'Dr. Pain', whom you very recently bullied into not healing his mortally wounded ally, to save your life the boring way?))

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: June 13, 2012, 08:05:42 am »

((Are you saying that in real life you'd seriously expect someone named 'Dr. Pain', whom you very recently bullied into not healing his mortally wounded ally, to save your life the boring way?))
((Nah, I'm just surprised the good doctor would risk drowning to heal another that needs it in accordance with his armistice with a rubber duck.

That takes guts.))

HmH

• Bay Watcher
  • Cage Trap Personified
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: June 13, 2012, 08:40:05 am »

((Nah, I'm just surprised the good doctor would risk drowning to heal another that needs it in accordance with his armistice with a rubber duck.

That takes guts.))
((My character is a medic. He has to be trustworthy to remain a medic, and there's no better way to be trustworthy than to keep your promises.

That diabetes-provoking moral aside, the rubber duck will be the deadliest toy in the bath once I'm done with you. I'd rather not antagonize him until I manage to adapt the 'qualified doctor' skill for combat.))
« Last Edit: June 13, 2012, 10:48:19 am by HmH »

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: June 13, 2012, 09:09:54 am »

Take Snuggems down with me, more cannon shots to the face

MonkeyHead

• Bay Watcher
  • Yma o hyd...
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: June 14, 2012, 02:39:00 pm »

I say, you scoundrel, you have killed me... I am off line for 3 days and thats what i get... lol.  ;D
This is a blank sig.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: June 15, 2012, 02:15:02 am »

I say, you scoundrel, you have killed me... I am off line for 3 days and thats what i get... lol.  ;D
((Sorry there, you did form a de facto alliance, and I decided to go Rebel.

The mastermind is always a duck.))

MonkeyHead

• Bay Watcher
  • Yma o hyd...
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: June 15, 2012, 12:54:25 pm »

At some point, someone will buy another bottle of baby shampoo, and Lord No More Tears will have vengange for his son. Or something.
This is a blank sig.

Grimmjow6th

• Bay Watcher
  • Silently i watch, Eternal guardian of light.
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: June 15, 2012, 08:40:50 pm »

Smile widely..revealing razor sharp teeth and take a bite out of the boat whilst hugging it.
I don't care who they are, if they show even a bit of weakness, just kill them all.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: June 20, 2012, 04:02:12 am »

((Oh my, oh my god, I am laughing so hard. :D How did I miss this?! Blast!
Still, if there is a second round, I shall join as Captain Jack, the empty toothpaste tube whose cap is vaguely head-shaped! :P))
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

lawastooshort

• Bay Watcher
  • goodness what
    • View Profile
Roll to Bathtime Toy Arena Deathmatch: Turn Four: Blood!
« Reply #57 on: June 20, 2012, 09:40:56 am »

TURN FOUR

And after a slight pause for refreshments they’re off again, Dr. Boo-Boo the Butchering Butcherer immediately pouncing upon Mr Diffindo the Murderous Murderer and breaking his guts with his mighty syringe! What deadly and horrific technique from the good doctor! Mr Diffindo is looking pretty unhealthy there, Bob!

“Yep, he certainly is there Frank, I wonder if he’ll manage to get some kind of revenge before bleeding to death all over Dr. Boo-Boo’s shoes? Well, we’ll have to wait and see!”

Gut Damage Inflicted: Dr. Boo-Boo on Mr Diffindo: Broken Guts!

Smile widely... revealing razor sharp teeth and take a bite out of the boat whilst hugging it.

In the other corner of the bathtub the action is getting even more up close and personal as Snuggems opens his monstrous jaws to reveal his razor sharp teeth and... oh blimey! He’s mangled Sunny’s arms, tearing a terrible hole in the battleship’s flesh! That’s quite a nasty looking gash!

Arm Damage Inflicted: Snuggems on Sunny: Mangled Arm!

Appeal to Dr Boo-boo.

If it fails, get onto the ledge and defend. Attempt to stifle bleeding and heal self.

Mr Diffindo – popularly known as ‘The Murderer’ – is next to act, trying to seduce Dr. Boo-Boo with his eyes as he bleeds all over the good doctor’s expensive suit! It doesn’t look like the consultant deathologist is having any of it! Instead Mr Diffindo crawls away and climbs up to the ledge and, in a desperate attempt to stifle the bleeding, rips his other arm off with his teeth and thrusts it into his bleeding right arm stump! Fountains of blood spurt out his left shoulder as a surprised expression crosses his severed face momentarily before he topples forwards back into the crimson water of the bathtub from whence he came. The Murderer has been cut down! By himself!

Arm Damage Inflicted: Mr Diffindo on Mr Diffindo: Severed Left Arm!

MR DIFFINDO: KILL STEALER!

Take Snuggems down with me, more cannon shots to the face

Bleeding from the arm, Sunny the battleship is quite enraged! He shoots that blasted bear right in the face, horribly fracturing his enemy’s head! Snuggems looks quite stunned!

Head Damage Inflicted: Sunny on Snuggems: Fractured Head!

Climb on the ledge, and watch M. D; die a painful death.

Last and, in fact, this time, least comes the rubber duck, crawling up the ledge to laugh at Mr Diffindo’s painful and partially self-inflicted death – but he’s too slow! He misses his enemy’s final moments! He’ll just have to feel smug about being thus far untouched, instead.

Competitor Status
Spoiler: HmH; Dr. Boo-Boo (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Grimmjow6th; Snuggems (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: adwarf; Sunny (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: MAP OF THE BATH (click to show/hide)

Sheb

• Bay Watcher
  • You Are An Avatar
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Bathtime Toy Arena Deathmatch: Turn Four: Blood!
« Reply #58 on: June 20, 2012, 09:46:29 am »

Well, I'm sorry it had to end this way good doctor...

Rush to the Doctor and peck him hard.

Quote from: Paul-Henry Spaak
Europe consists only of small countries, some of which know it and some of which don’t yet.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Bathtime Toy Arena Deathmatch: Turn Four: Blood!
« Reply #59 on: June 20, 2012, 09:53:09 am »

((I am so epic!  :P))

*Glub...glub...glub*

Edit: (That is one heavy needle point, or a very blunt one. Breaking guts with a syringe...  :D)
« Last Edit: June 20, 2012, 09:57:41 am by Tiruin »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7