Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 128 129 [130] 131 132 ... 200

Author Topic: Cartoon/Western Animation Thread.  (Read 313120 times)

Zangi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Cartoon/Western Animation Thread. -- Bill is watching.
« Reply #1935 on: July 10, 2015, 06:43:25 pm »

Apparently Gravity Falls is starting up again or something.  I just saw 1 new episode and the rest are behind paywalls and stuff.

EDIT: There were only 2 new episodes since last year. Season 2, episode 10 and 11.   There is an episode 12 coming out later this month.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Gravity_Falls_episodes
« Last Edit: July 10, 2015, 07:25:36 pm by Zangi »
All life begins with Nu and ends with Nu...  This is the truth! This is my belief! ... At least for now...
FMA/FMA:B Recommendation

quinnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1936 on: July 15, 2015, 01:20:04 am »

Steven Universe makes me cry a lot.

Yeah, Steven Universe has been giving me so many emotions lately. Especially in the latest episode...
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

The schedule is weird though...but I guess the whole Stevenbomb thing kinda fits the uniqueness of the show, anyways.
To exist or not exist, that is the query. For whether it is more optimal of the CPU to endure the viruses and spam of outragous fortune, or to something something something.

Neonivek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1937 on: July 15, 2015, 04:03:39 pm »

Ok I flat out LOVE Sardonix in Steven Universe

I weep that fusions tend to be one episode things. (we have yet to see a fusion have more then a voiceless cameo in an episode)

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile
« Reply #1938 on: July 15, 2015, 04:05:12 pm »

She's awesome. Also, this week has been dubbed The Week of Sardonyx. Hopefully that means she'll come back at least once.

Neonivek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1939 on: July 15, 2015, 04:16:48 pm »

She's awesome. Also, this week has been dubbed The Week of Sardonyx. Hopefully that means she'll come back at least once.

You know... I kind of liked Sugalite, she had a lot of attitude.

But sorry there is no contest Sardonyx is flat out my favorite Fusion in terms of just being a joy to be around.

ggamer

• Bay Watcher
  • Reach Heaven through Violence
    • View Profile
« Reply #1940 on: July 15, 2015, 04:53:53 pm »

Sardonyx is such a dork she's adorable

Sugilite is fucking badass I really want them to bring Nicki Minaj back for more but instead all we're probably gonna get is more voiceless cameos

I also like that there's a lot of unique drama that comes from fusion, mainly that

Neonivek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1941 on: July 15, 2015, 05:15:54 pm »

Well remember Fusion is more then just a sort of fusion so to speak. It is kind of like an expression of a relationship.

It could be equated to sex...

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile
« Reply #1942 on: July 15, 2015, 06:25:41 pm »

It is not

it is "a relationship", any kind, or at least says one of the writers

Cthulufaic

• Bay Watcher
  • whats a touhou
    • View Profile
« Reply #1943 on: July 15, 2015, 07:06:40 pm »

I think the whole dancing/making out or whatever they need to do to fuse was just to create drama.  I mean NOBODY would be so excited about it if all they needed to fuse was to do a hand-shake or a fist-bump.

Neonivek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1944 on: July 15, 2015, 11:01:51 pm »

I think the whole dancing/making out or whatever they need to do to fuse was just to create drama.  I mean NOBODY would be so excited about it if all they needed to fuse was to do a hand-shake or a fist-bump.

Well the dancing is done to put them into synch.

It is not

it is "a relationship", any kind, or at least says one of the writers

I mean in terms of the reason why it is a big deal. :P the metaphor is there, albeit unintentional.

Cthulufaic

• Bay Watcher
  • whats a touhou
    • View Profile
« Reply #1945 on: July 16, 2015, 01:06:20 pm »

That'd make more sense if the actual dancing wasn't just each of them doing their own thing, and then they do one move together then BOOM, fusion.  I mean, if they did a 2 person routine I'd believe it more.

Neonivek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1946 on: July 16, 2015, 01:43:05 pm »

That'd make more sense if the actual dancing wasn't just each of them doing their own thing, and then they do one move together then BOOM, fusion.  I mean, if they did a 2 person routine I'd believe it more.

It isn't so much them doing their own thing as they are trying to mix two vastly different forms of dancing. Though you will notice that the fusion dances are the same each time.

Bohandas

• Bay Watcher
  • Discordia Vobis Com Et Cum Spiritum
    • View Profile
« Reply #1947 on: July 26, 2015, 08:40:36 pm »

Does anyone have a link to that leaked episode of ATHF Forever where they make fun of the 2007 bomb scare

EDIT:
Nevermind, I found it
« Last Edit: July 26, 2015, 08:49:21 pm by Bohandas »
NEW Petition to stop the anti-consumer, anti-worker, Trans-Pacific Partnership agreement
What is TPP
----------------------
Remember, no one can tell you who you are except an emotionally unattached outside observer making quantifiable measurements.
----------------------
Έπαινος Ερις

JimboM12

• Bay Watcher
  • Dank.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1948 on: July 27, 2015, 10:28:21 am »

I admit, I watch Steven Universe. Alot. It's a good show and it gets deep enough for me to take it seriously; but I go into fridge logic every once and awhile while watching it.

For instance, where the hell's the government? We know there's a nation outside of Beach City and we know the videos about the Gem Homeworld ship have gone viral, it stands to reason there would be a investigation. Perhaps Mayor Dewey tried to cover it up and hence no major investigations, but I would think something would happen in response to a known extraterrestrial sighting.

This is where I go into "What I'd like to see" mode and start coming up with a story I know will never happen. Minor fanfic incoming:

If this is against the rules of this thread I will cut this story here. Needless to say, I love the series so far. Estelle as Garnet was really just genius to me.
Pemmican is pretty incredibly durable. Corn and rice also lust forever without refrigeration.
Ah yes, the insatiable lust of corn and rice, clearly two of the most erotic foods.

Neonivek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1949 on: July 27, 2015, 02:01:01 pm »

The major aspect of the show is that no one actually cares about Gem stuff.
Pages: 1 ... 128 129 [130] 131 132 ... 200