Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5

Author Topic: Your world  (Read 6124 times)

Gamerlord

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM
    • View Profile
Re: Your world
« Reply #45 on: June 01, 2012, 08:29:54 am »

ptw

Armok

• Bay Watcher
  • God of Blood
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: June 01, 2012, 08:58:38 am »

this was going to be boring but trixie made it awesome. Waitlist me.
So says Armok, God of blood.
Sszsszssoo...
Sszsszssaaayysss...
III...

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: June 01, 2012, 09:38:14 am »

Indeed.  Praise to Trixie, the Delirium/Delight of our pantheon! 
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

sjm9876

• Bay Watcher
  • Did not so much Fall as Saunter Vaguely Downwards
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: June 01, 2012, 11:46:35 am »

Added a list of open positions to the main post.
Not a hint in any way whatsoever.
My dreams are not unlike yours - they long for the safety, and break like a glass chandelier.
But there's laughter and oh there is love, just past the edge of our fears.
And there's chaos when push comes to shove, but it's music to my ears.

Sigtext

LordBucket

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: June 01, 2012, 04:37:09 pm »

The cubes are no longer, and never were on fire.
    'Circle' was purposely ambiguous.

...ok. Then I guess I'll go ahead and paste in the turn that I wrote yesterday before the confusion started.

LordBucket

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: June 01, 2012, 04:41:09 pm »

Trixie, Goddess of Earth:

"Hmm."

Trixie put on her glasses. Not that she had any difficulty seeing, but she always felt a little bit smarter when she wore them.

"The stuffsies are kind of...bland. What would make them more interesting? OH! I know!"

Trixie waved her hands and made spooky ghost noises over each of the stuffsies in turn.

As she waved her hands over Snuggles, the material hardeded, and become well organized. A vast matrix piezoelectric crystals formed, giving Snuggles a pleasant translucent blue hue, and erupting into occassional, large bursts of electricity when various crystals grew into forceful contact with one another.

As she waved her hands over Love, the material softened, and diversified into a vast array of bright, pretty colors. Each of the colors formed into discrete chunks of various sizes, all soft and spongy. Like a great big bouncy house filled with colorful sponges. Except without the bouncy house.

As she waved her hands over Bob, the material became brittle, and porous. A vast labyrinthine network corridors opened up, vaguelly reminiscent of a delicious swiss chess. These corridors quickly filled with the waters that Nix had rained upon Bob, causing the-

"Oh. ...oh, my. OH. OOOOOOOHHHHHH! That's...so...hawt! Wow, Nix, that's some crazy water you're pouring through my channels on Bob. Divine incest is totally awesome. I'd give it a ten. Would do again."

(Numbers are approximate, but basically reasonable. Was surprised that gravity turned out so low.)

Dragor23

• Bay Watcher
  • A brazillion of football
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: June 02, 2012, 02:51:08 am »

uhm...

Bob and love should orbit around Snuggles.

'Cuz, you know, it has the strongest gravity.

LordBucket

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: June 02, 2012, 03:15:46 am »

Bob and love should orbit around Snuggles.

'Cuz, you know, it has the strongest gravity.

Yeah, I asked Trixie about the very same thing. Know what she said?

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: June 02, 2012, 03:17:16 am »

((**** physics. :P

Ninja'd with pretty much that.))

Hakarax blinked at his sister again.

"Now that you mention it, I wonder if having literal children would make us less likely to eat them?" he mused, tip of his tail thoughtfully tapping his chin as he slowly spun. "Or do we want creations of the most delectable nature...? Oh decisions decisions...

Infurix! Nix! What do you think? Drunken orgy or eating our own young? I'm thinking of taffyfolk and it's pretty tempting, but I was also going to create harpies, hmmmmm..."
« Last Edit: June 02, 2012, 03:18:47 am by IronyOwl »
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

LordBucket

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: June 02, 2012, 03:49:18 am »

Infurix! Nix! What do you think? Drunken orgy or eating our own young?

Trixie: ...you three are going to have a drunken orgy together? Awesome! I wanna watch! Also, somebody use their turn to invent 4chan so we can upload pics! (Especially if you eat the young.)

I'm thinking of taffyfolk
I was also going to create harpies

If this will be your first child race, the taffyfolk will probably hurt less on the way out.

micelus

• Bay Watcher
  • If you wait long enough, it moves.
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: June 02, 2012, 03:53:11 am »

"You want an orgy? Oh what would mo-oh right, we're primal gods. Sure, why not....Although I'd still want to eat a few of the children, just to see what they taste like...Let's make em chocolate jelly men! They'd taste DELICIOUS."

Infurix looked at the cuboids once again. "Disgusting."

Infurix! Nix! What do you think? Drunken orgy or eating our own young?

Trixie: ...you three are going to have a drunken orgy together? Awesome! I wanna watch! Also, somebody use their turn to invent 4chan so we can upload pics! (Especially if you eat the young.)

"4chan?! Stick to the script!"

Do you hear that, Endra? NONE CAN STAND AGAINST THE POWER OF THE DENTAL, AHAHAHAHA!!!
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: June 02, 2012, 04:09:52 am »

"Chocolate jelly men? Mmmmm, a bit heavy, don't you think? I was thinking something fruity and light! Maybe taffy or gummy or even jello! Yes, yes, something like that...

...or, something a bit more industrious, of course. We could even all pitch one in, no orgy required! Bit more boring of course, but at least there's no dispute over whose fault everything is!"
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

micelus

• Bay Watcher
  • If you wait long enough, it moves.
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: June 02, 2012, 04:31:50 am »

"Meh, your to skinny now a days anyway! Need ta eat some more...Oh, what, no orgy? *sigh* Fine...whats the plan?"
Do you hear that, Endra? NONE CAN STAND AGAINST THE POWER OF THE DENTAL, AHAHAHAHA!!!
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: June 02, 2012, 05:06:48 am »

"Hm, hm, hmmmm. I say we make Love into a giant candybowl! We could each bring something tasty, hmmmm?"

Audioworm333

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING: weirdness]
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: June 02, 2012, 05:41:08 am »

Oh God this looks awesome. Slap me onto that waiting list!
I didn't really understand why I died until I discovered I was teleporting my own spine into my enemies' body as a primary way of attack.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5