Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9

Author Topic: The Vault — OOC  (Read 6447 times)

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: The Vault — OOC
« Reply #90 on: May 30, 2012, 10:33:27 am »

Edit: Query: Is my character legible for the 20/20 Power thing? How do we know mages from the rest?

Edit II: Sil is the only female.
Does he have magic? Yes or no? Healing magic=Yes.

Yeah.
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: May 30, 2012, 05:23:18 pm »

I finally did it right, right?

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: May 30, 2012, 06:58:03 pm »

@Ochita: 5 doors per hallway.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Skyrunner

• Bay Watcher
  • ?!?!
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio
« Reply #93 on: May 30, 2012, 06:59:26 pm »

Retcon that to 15, actually.

15 doors per narrow hallway, no doors on the main.

bay12 lower boards IRC:irc.darkmyst.org @ #bay12lb
"Oh, they never lie. They dissemble, evade, prevaricate, confoud, confuse, distract, obscure, subtly misrepresent and willfully misunderstand with what often appears to be a positively gleeful relish ... but they never lie" -- Look To Windward

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: May 30, 2012, 06:59:49 pm »

Welp, thanks for telling me. Changing my action now.

wait what recton what.

Okay so my action is actually okay.
Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: May 30, 2012, 07:00:28 pm »

lolwut? So now we have 45 doors?
>Yes?

Skyrunner

• Bay Watcher
  • ?!?!
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio
« Reply #96 on: May 30, 2012, 07:01:47 pm »

Yup.

Problem? :P

I realized that for the Vault to live up to its claim of storing all facilities, and also because the second floor is more sparsely populated, there has to be 45 doors on the first floor.

This also means that the whole place is rather large. A minor feat, you might say.

"Oh, they never lie. They dissemble, evade, prevaricate, confoud, confuse, distract, obscure, subtly misrepresent and willfully misunderstand with what often appears to be a positively gleeful relish ... but they never lie" -- Look To Windward

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: May 30, 2012, 07:02:25 pm »

So around 6-8 turns for us to find out whats in all of them, unless we manage to find a map of the place. At least for the first floor

Also aren't there more doors on the main hallway?
Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

Skyrunner

• Bay Watcher
  • ?!?!
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio
« Reply #98 on: May 30, 2012, 07:09:51 pm »

Retconned them out o_O

Also, there is a flight of stairs to B2.

micelus

• Bay Watcher
  • If you wait long enough, it moves.
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: May 30, 2012, 07:16:32 pm »

I assume I can put the items in my sheet?
Do you hear that, Endra? NONE CAN STAND AGAINST THE POWER OF THE DENTAL, AHAHAHAHA!!!
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: May 30, 2012, 07:35:47 pm »

Of course, it's not like we'll have to explore each and every door before we start doing things. We probably will anyway, but there's options.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: May 30, 2012, 07:37:09 pm »

Of course, it's not like we'll have to explore each and every door before we start doing things. We probably will anyway, but there's options.
So start doing them. I like exploring doors.
>Yes?

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: May 30, 2012, 07:41:29 pm »

Is it cool if I put more equipment in my sheet? I was looking at the others, and I am rather underequipped compared to them.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: May 30, 2012, 07:45:10 pm »

So start doing them. I like exploring doors.
Well, I still need to figure out the basics. And in theory get everyone at least vaguely somewhat organized.

In practice I should probably just explore downstairs. I'll probably do that next.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: May 30, 2012, 09:45:15 pm »

Hah! I knew it! I knew this would update without me! XD

Seriously, it's great already. Do you accept multiple actions, Sky, for those who can't post in your time?  :P
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9