Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17

Author Topic: Game is culled, keep an eye out for an improved version in the future.  (Read 34644 times)

MonkeyHead

• Bay Watcher
  • Yma o hyd...
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Fight Club: Week 5: The Raid is Go... Turn 1.
« Reply #225 on: July 22, 2012, 08:22:25 am »

If I get around to updating, sure...
This is a blank sig.

MonkeyHead

• Bay Watcher
  • Yma o hyd...
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Fight Club: Week 5: Random Update Edition! Raid Turn #2
« Reply #226 on: August 02, 2012, 03:07:27 pm »

No idea if this thread is being followed anymore, but I felt like updating it after some time off lacking motivation to continue it. Hovever, that motivation has come back, so lets do it...

Lee goes around the house to the kitchen window. Check if it's unlocked. If it's unlocked try to enter through it. Otherwise try to follow Chuckie in.

Lee heads over to the kitchen window (5, instaskill check=1(fail)), and finds it open. He slides the sash window upwards slowly and quietly, and lifts himself in, sitting on the worksurface pondering his next move.

Search for any unlocked windows, and if there are none, find one that is far away from where any one could hear me and break in through it.

Chuckie heads straight for the tall and slim swing window in the pantry wall - after all, there would be nobody in the pantry to see him gain entry would there (5)? It opened with ease, tough it was a tight squeese getting through it. Chuckie now finds himself in the cold and cool pantry, shelves lined with dry foodstuffs.

Look for an unlocked window, if one is not found then break one.

Jack watches Chuckie squeese through the narrow window before looking for his own way in. The nearby bathroom window is too high for him to get at, but the mearby bedroom window is a floor to ceiling sliding glass panel door. Jack grabs the handle and pulls at it (4) - The door is stiff but not locked. The mechanism is stiff, and makes a lot of noise as the door slides back  - Jack really hopes that this noise didnt alert anyone as he steps into the dim room, lit softly by a soft light in the hallway outside.

Break in a window, start sneaking. Check on Julie's progress.

Seeing the others gain entry to the building, Sanda makes a hasty choice to break the nearest window and get inside herself. Kneeling in a flowerbed below a window into the dining room, she takes hold of a rock and uses it to strike corner of the glass (6+1(covert)) - a sharp crack is barely audible as hair thin fissures in the glass shoot from the corner to the centre - Sandra carefully levers the  broken sections of glass out before stepping into the room - she is quietly satisfied at how well such a crude approach worked. Once inside the room her cellphone buzzes - It is Jules with good news (5). The house had a silent alarm systemconnecting to a private security company, which she has disabled. As well as this the blueprints show no other security features, though this doesnt rule out any "unregistered" systems.

Sneak in. Most quiet route.

Mason follows Sandra into the dining room, taking care not to break any glass (4) after Sandras miracle smash.

Lewis will follow Sandra inside and try to locate Chuck. If he's found, just stab him in his sleep.

Lewis follows Mason and Sandra, pushes past the once inside and heads for the stairs...

As before- wait for people to breach the house and head in, then go for the library.

Matt sees Richard open a window, and hurries after and past him, across the corridor into the dark library.

Still waiting for the word 'go', Dan offers to simply crash into and break the door, if all else fails. He'll follow what the majority do though.

Having seen 2 of his accomplices head into the geust room, Dan decides to tag along, and holds in the corridor between the bedroom and the library.

Sneak in with the others and try to avoid Chuck Norris, if he wakes up do the best I can to distract him while the others escape.

Not wanting to be left alone outside, Rich jogs after Dan, and Joins him in the corridor. Rich could have sworn he heared footsteps on the floor above...

Next actions please - now you are in, what fun are you going to get up to?

Spoiler: Locations Map (click to show/hide)
This is a blank sig.

Scelly9

• Bay Watcher
  • That crazy long-haired queer liberal communist
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Fight Club: Week 5: Random Norris Raid Update!
« Reply #227 on: August 02, 2012, 03:32:36 pm »

Head to the garage, look around.
You taste the jug! It is ceramic.
Quote from: Loud Whispers
SUPPORT THE COMMUNIST GAY MOVEMENT!

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
« Reply #228 on: August 02, 2012, 03:37:46 pm »

Living room. Take stuff.

Theodolus

• Bay Watcher
  • Sing until your ears bleed.
    • View Profile
« Reply #229 on: August 02, 2012, 08:24:17 pm »

Lee finds the materials to start a fire, cranks the gas up on the stove as high as it will go and gets the fire going on the far side of the room from the stove. Then head to the garage where he'll steal the nicest car there and pull the breakers on all the others to keep anyone from pursuing.
Someday I'll find a hilarious quote and put it here...

Cheeetar

• Bay Watcher
  • Spaceghost Perpetrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #230 on: August 03, 2012, 03:25:56 am »

Looting and semi-quiet destruction duty on the library. If anything seems to have gone wrong, smash whatever's large and smashable and run for the hills.
I've played some mafia.

Most of the time when someone is described as politically correct they are simply correct.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #231 on: August 03, 2012, 09:53:39 am »

Grab nice improvised weapon, sneak upstairs.
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Maxinum McDreich

• Bay Watcher
  • Gree-diddly-tings.
    • View Profile
« Reply #232 on: August 03, 2012, 02:57:27 pm »

Dan looks around for things to steal that he can sell easily and anonymously. He keeps an eye on an easy escape route should disaster strike.

Cheeetar

• Bay Watcher
  • Spaceghost Perpetrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #233 on: August 07, 2012, 09:48:25 pm »

So that'd mean we're waiting on Chink, Sheb, and Noodlerex. Should they be pmed to let them know it's time to put in their actions?
I've played some mafia.

Most of the time when someone is described as politically correct they are simply correct.

Chink

• Bay Watcher
  • !
    • View Profile
« Reply #234 on: August 07, 2012, 11:43:02 pm »

Head up to my dad's bedroom, steal all my mom's jewelry and any electronics, than head back to the garage, and steal the most expensive car there.

RTD

• Bay Watcher
  • Dedicated to Roll To Dodge
    • View Profile
« Reply #235 on: August 08, 2012, 07:29:23 am »

Great!

Anyways, surprise action?

Frank decides to do something. Maybe train in Endurance.
The dice are waiting...
1 in 6...
One roll can change things around.

Roll To Dodge.

Sheb

• Bay Watcher
  • You Are An Avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #236 on: August 18, 2012, 08:15:32 am »

*Bump*

Head to the master bedroom's, see if I can stab him in his sleep.

Quote from: Paul-Henry Spaak
Europe consists only of small countries, some of which know it and some of which don’t yet.

RTD

• Bay Watcher
  • Dedicated to Roll To Dodge
    • View Profile
« Reply #237 on: August 18, 2012, 03:30:56 pm »

*Bump*

Head to the master bedroom's, see if I can stab him in his sleep.

I bet that won't work.
The dice are waiting...
1 in 6...
One roll can change things around.

Roll To Dodge.

MonkeyHead

• Bay Watcher
  • Yma o hyd...
    • View Profile
« Reply #238 on: August 19, 2012, 10:22:38 am »

Apologies for the lack of update: I am kind of on holiday and will get round to writing one once I get back.
This is a blank sig.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #239 on: August 23, 2012, 02:35:24 am »

You just posted on happy thread. My god - it continues.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17