Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17

Author Topic: Game is culled, keep an eye out for an improved version in the future.  (Read 34643 times)

Sheb

• Bay Watcher
  • You Are An Avatar
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Fight Club: Week 5: The Raid is Go...
« Reply #210 on: July 08, 2012, 04:03:51 pm »

Lewis will take a broken bottle as improvised weapons. Upon arriving, he'll try to sneak at the back, and get a good feel for the place. He'll then look for expensive but impractical to move things (statues, larges TVs) and smash them.

Quote from: Paul-Henry Spaak
Europe consists only of small countries, some of which know it and some of which don’t yet.

Theodolus

• Bay Watcher
  • Sing until your ears bleed.
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Fight Club: Week 5: The Raid is Go...
« Reply #211 on: July 09, 2012, 09:26:10 am »

Lee rides with the van if possible. Otherwise he'll take the bus as close as possible and bike the rest of the way. Once there he'll head for the kitchen where he'll try to start a fire. Exit strategy is to steal a car from the garage and drive it to a secluded location where he can hide it until he's told what to do with it.
Someday I'll find a hilarious quote and put it here...

MonkeyHead

• Bay Watcher
  • Yma o hyd...
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Fight Club: Week 5: The Raid, Turn 1.
« Reply #212 on: July 10, 2012, 03:08:08 pm »

The Raid, Turn 1

((I have carefully selected the order of actions to make some kind of sense and to help with continuity))

It is the dead of night by the time the strike team arrive at the Norris Mansion. Dans van arrives first.

Mason will take the sneaking clothes, a radio and the brass knuckles and hop in the van. When they arrive, examine the outside of the house to check for security systems.
"Hell, I didn't even know we had radios.'

Mason snoozes in the back of the van during the journy. Upon arrival, he is the first one to get his boots on the ground - Dan has driven straight up the gravel driveway and stopped in the oval shaped courtyard infront of the mansion. Masons first move is to scout the exterior (6+0IN) - a quick 5 min lap of the premesis shows no exterior cameras or sensors but this does not mean that there arent any inside the building. No dounbt this would be found out once the premesis were breached. Following his search, Mason takes up a position by the back door.

Richard will try to get a lift there in one of project mayhem's vehicles after taking the meat cleaver fro the paper street house kitchen, if that falls through he'll catch a cab. one he arrives he'll help as best he can will any lifting or hauling of explosives.
Dan uses the beat up van of his to pick up other members that need a lift. He will rely on his physical attributes, and will follow orders rather than deal with anything complicated.

Richard rides in the van, driven by Dan. Once they get there, they hold position near the van, waiting to see where thier attributes could be useful.

Sandra will ride along with Dan in the van. She will take along a flashbang, a bandana and a radio. Since she only knows the rough outline of the household, she'll just have to wing it when she gets there.

"I suggest everyone bring along a radio, so that we can communicate."

She will also contact Julie to see if she can shut down the security systems.

Following Masons quick scout, Sandra gives Jules a call - asking for a "special favour" which she promises to pay back... Sandra needs to know if the house has any silent alarms or interior security systems (6+1IN). Jules promises to get back to her within 30 mins with what she needs to know. Waiting for the call back, Sandra heads to the back door alongside mason, ready to offer help to anyone who needs it...

Jack will take the ambulance, along with two bottles of hairspray, a radio, a lighter, and a petrol bomb.

Jack arrives shortly after Dan in the van. Parking the ambulance alongside, he picks up his gear and strides purposefully towards the front door...

If this is based on a real place, then we'd be in... Maine?

Mathew will take a radio and a bandana. He'll also see if he can pick up a rucksack or something to hold loot before going (forgot to do this earlier :<). While he's there, he'll wait for some of the people to go in a fair distance before acting. He'll head for the library, searching for any important seeming documents on one of the desks, but if he doesn't find anything, he'll set to work grabbing anything valuable that's not nailed down, and defacing what is nailed down however possible.

Before rushing to get in the van before going, Mathew emptes the bag in the attic to take with him for stashing loot. Mathew is the last out of the van - Mason, Sandra, Jack and the others all seem to rush off in a flurry of activity, but he hangs back near the vehicles, waiting to see how things pan out before making his move.

Lee rides with the van if possible. Otherwise he'll take the bus as close as possible and bike the rest of the way. Once there he'll head for the kitchen where he'll try to start a fire. Exit strategy is to steal a car from the garage and drive it to a secluded location where he can hide it until he's told what to do with it.

Lee is the penultimate person out of the van just after Mason. Mason and Sandra stop once they reach the back door, but Lee doesnt - he steps past them, and softly tries the back door (2). It is firmly locked, so until access is gained he will not be able to get to the kitchen.

Lewis will take a broken bottle as improvised weapons. Upon arriving, he'll try to sneak at the back, and get a good feel for the place. He'll then look for expensive but impractical to move things (statues, larges TVs) and smash them.

Lewis is slightly amused by the nerves and excitement of his compatriots - he has broken into many a house before and knows that patience is more importance than rushing. As the others all rush off, he calmly and purposefully heads to the back door, making a note of (1+1IN+1(crime)) exterior features that could be useful in an escape - a decorative climbing vine wound around a trellis leads from the ground up the exterior wall of the library to the window of the master bedroom - maybe useful in an escape but there is no indication if it is capable of supporting the weight of a fully grown adult.

Drive the Lexus there, grab the flashbangs and a radio, and try to remember where mom hid all of her jewelry in the mansion.

The lexus is the last car to arrive. Chuckie parks it up in front of the van, and heads straight to the front door with Jack. He uses the radios to tell everyone of his action - "I will enter first - there is a key hidden near here. Once I am in, I will open the back door. Dad never used to have an alarm system, but I am not sure if he has had one fitted recently. Mason replies - "I have checked the outside, and there seems to be no cameras. Sandra's, erm... freind is checking it out for us...". Chuckie heads to where the spare key used to be hidden - under a small rock in a decoratuve rockery just off the front porch (1). However, it doesnt appear to be there, meaning easy access to the house is now out.

So, you are all now there. Time to gain access to the interior before engaging in criminality. Your next action please... dont worry, I wont forget your intentions in your original actions.

Spoiler: Map and Positions (click to show/hide)
This is a blank sig.

Theodolus

• Bay Watcher
  • Sing until your ears bleed.
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Fight Club: Week 5: The Raid is Go... Turn 1.
« Reply #213 on: July 10, 2012, 04:33:17 pm »

Lee goes around the house to the kitchen window. Check if it's unlocked. If it's unlocked try to enter through it. Otherwise try to follow Chuckie in.
Someday I'll find a hilarious quote and put it here...

Cheeetar

• Bay Watcher
  • Spaceghost Perpetrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #214 on: July 10, 2012, 10:12:21 pm »

As before- wait for people to breach the house and head in, then go for the library.
I've played some mafia.

Most of the time when someone is described as politically correct they are simply correct.

Chink

• Bay Watcher
  • !
    • View Profile
« Reply #215 on: July 10, 2012, 10:15:15 pm »

Search for any unlocked windows, and if there are none, find one that is far away from where any one could hear me and break in through it.

Maxinum McDreich

• Bay Watcher
  • Gree-diddly-tings.
    • View Profile
« Reply #216 on: July 11, 2012, 09:02:56 am »

Still waiting for the word 'go', Dan offers to simply crash into and break the door, if all else fails. He'll follow what the majority do though.

Scelly9

• Bay Watcher
  • That crazy long-haired queer liberal communist
    • View Profile
« Reply #217 on: July 11, 2012, 06:56:56 pm »

Look for an unlocked window, if one is not found then break one.
You taste the jug! It is ceramic.
Quote from: Loud Whispers
SUPPORT THE COMMUNIST GAY MOVEMENT!

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #218 on: July 11, 2012, 07:19:05 pm »

Break in a window, start sneaking. Check on Julie's progress.
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
« Reply #219 on: July 11, 2012, 07:23:21 pm »

Sneak in. Most quiet route.

Noodlerex

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #220 on: July 11, 2012, 07:58:57 pm »

Sneak in with the others and try to avoid Chuck Norris, if he wakes up do the best I can to distract him while the others escape.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #221 on: July 14, 2012, 02:36:46 am »

((Obviously, the reason there are no visible security cameras or alarm systems is because there are none- Chuck Norris is the security.))
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #222 on: July 15, 2012, 01:46:28 am »

PTW. Also, I don't pity them if Chuck happens to be home. I know they're all fighters, but still...
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Sheb

• Bay Watcher
  • You Are An Avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #223 on: July 15, 2012, 01:23:46 pm »

Lewis will follow Sandra inside and try to locate Chuck. If he's found, just stab him in his sleep.

Quote from: Paul-Henry Spaak
Europe consists only of small countries, some of which know it and some of which don’t yet.

Chink

• Bay Watcher
  • !
    • View Profile
« Reply #224 on: July 22, 2012, 08:06:33 am »

I'm going to be gone for a week, can you please take over my actions during that time, Monkeyhead.
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17