Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

How many outfits are we going to have (in the name of Science)?

1: NC
2: NC and TR
3: NC, TR and Vanu

Pages: 1 ... 120 121 [122] 123 124 ... 826

Author Topic: Planetside 2: Free-to-Play MMOFPS. 2000 players/server.  (Read 1122683 times)

Siquo

• Bay Watcher
  • Procedurally generated
    • View Profile

4. Crash a plane into a base causing structural damage.

I've been playing Red Faction: Guerilla, and driving vehicles through buildings. This is now a must-have feature. :V
Only if they promise not to make buildings out of cardboard. That mechanic is the only quality of RF:G and they milk it until it's dry and then some.
But yeah, heavy tanks going at full speed being instantly stopped by flimsy small aluminum handrails is quite the immersion-breaker.

This one thread is mine. MIIIIINE!!! And it will remain a happy, friendly, encouraging place, whether you lot like it or not. 
will rena,eme sique to sique sxds-- siquo if sucessufil
(cant spel siqou a. every speling looks wroing (hate this))

forsaken1111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • TTB Twitch

4. Crash a plane into a base causing structural damage.

I've been playing Red Faction: Guerilla, and driving vehicles through buildings. This is now a must-have feature. :V
Only if they promise not to make buildings out of cardboard. That mechanic is the only quality of RF:G and they milk it until it's dry and then some.
But yeah, heavy tanks going at full speed being instantly stopped by flimsy small aluminum handrails is quite the immersion-breaker.
On the other hand, setting remote charges on a truck and then driving said truck off a cliff into a heavily fortified building and then detonating it after it crashes through the ceiling is amazing.

zombat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

NC always had horrible players, simple colour scheme, best HA weapon for where most of the combat happened, best tank for door camping, best max ability, and most cowardly and annoying anti vehicle weapon...
And the colour scheme was simple, looked like lego and attracted all the kiddies

forsaken1111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • TTB Twitch

I started playing NC because my friends played NC so I played NC. When they stopped playing, my highest BR character was NC so I kept on, though I did play all 3 factions at different times. I mostly went with whichever one had the biggest bonus, aka whichever one was most outnumbered.

ScriptWolf

• Bay Watcher
  • You can't spell slaughter without laughter!
    • View Profile

The beta starts next Monday/Tuesday so gear up guys!

Also are we still going for the NC as our faction ?
He must be running 3.5 abacuses of RAM

Shadowlord

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I, for one, welcome our new Vanu overlords.
<Dakkan> There are human laws, and then there are laws of physics. I don't bike in the city because of the second.
Dwarf Fortress Map Archive

jocan2003

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Im still NC and if you like working instead of playing to be effective with military coordination and tactics, hell follow me once im in! I dont just play, i play to be effective, analyse the terrain and come up with operations.

Let's fight for freedom and give all we have!! ( NC facion )
Quote from: LoSboccacc
that was a luky dwarf. I had one dabbling surgeon fail so spectacularly that the patient skull flew a tile away from the table.
Quote from: NW_Kohaku
DF doesn't mold players into its image - DF merely selects those who were always ready for DF.
Quote from: Girlinhat
Minecraft UI is very simple. There's only so many ways you can implement "simple" without copying something. We also gonna complain that it uses WASD?

Sensei

• Bay Watcher
  • Haven't tried coffee crisps.
    • View Profile

I thought VS was the traditional kiddie faction? Hell, if avoiding kiddies is going to be a main goal then I'd even say go TR because they seem to be the least "interesting" so far, especially in terms of the trailers.

But then, what's my opinion? I don't have a beta key.   :-\
Let's Play: Automation! Bay 12 Motor Company Buy the 1950 Urist Wagon for just $4500! Safety features optional.
The Bay 12 & Mates Discord Join now! Voice/text chat and play games with other Bay12'ers!
Add me on Steam: [DFC] Sensei

Briggsy16

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I was kindly given a priority beta key by m0nster (L)

Is this split into regions like EU and North America or is it all as one? I'll go whatever faction you guys go

ScriptWolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

well i am already in the NC and have a outfit set up in EU1 ( Bay 12 ) so feel free to join me there !

Briggsy16

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Sounds good to me, I'll go NC when I get in the beta then :D

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile

Sure.
Be carefull who you allow into our outfit tough.

they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

ScriptWolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Don't worry it's a bay 12 only outfit for us lot :) do if people send me their ingame names through the forum I will add them

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile

My SOE account name is miauw63. IDK if that corresponds to the IGN tpugh.

they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

zombat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

How do you know if you have a beta key?
Do they email you it or do you need to log into your SOE account?

I certainly haven't had an email yet and I played the original PS for years...
Or do you need an active sub to get a priority key?
Pages: 1 ... 120 121 [122] 123 124 ... 826