Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

How many outfits are we going to have (in the name of Science)?

1: NC
2: NC and TR
3: NC, TR and Vanu

Pages: 1 ... 91 92 [93] 94 95 ... 826

Author Topic: Planetside 2: Free-to-Play MMOFPS. 2000 players/server.  (Read 1122955 times)

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile

So, think there's much chance of getting all 79 (so far) Bay12'ers interested in Planetside into an outfit?

I doubt it, there are some who simply refuse to join with the New Conglomerate. Fools.
Or with the Vanu Sovereignty.

Or the Terran Republic.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Nilocy

• Bay Watcher
  • Queen of a Community.
    • View Profile

So, think there's much chance of getting all 79 (so far) Bay12'ers interested in Planetside into an outfit?

I doubt it, there are some who simply refuse to join with the New Conglomerate. Fools.
Fools? Excuse me, you're the one siding with the smurfers who just want to rebel because 'its cool'.

Join the TR today and get your free MCG!* Paint your enemies lovely red and black when you open their guts up and burn them to a crisp with our new dual weilded !!flamethrowers!! Not to mention, you don't even have to aim that hard, its so easy! Fill the room with bullets and those dirty smurfers and smelly fishheads won't be able to move from cowering behind their pathetic little boxes.

*not actually free, you'll probably have to pay by signing your life away etc. etc.

sluissa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Uh... join the purple guys... cause... lasers? hovertanks? zipzoom plane thingys? Eh, whatever, do what you want.

SHAD0Wdump

• Bay Watcher
  • Hiding in SPAAACE!!!
    • View Profile

Uh... join the purple guys... cause... lasers? hovertanks? zipzoom plane thingys? Eh, whatever, do what you want.
Because we have better raves.

monk12

• Bay Watcher
  • Sorry, I AM a coyote
    • View Profile

Were going to have to try grab some folk as chroniclers to record and put up the storys of the Bay12 regiment.
...Please tell me I'm not the only one who immediatly thought of Black Company after reading that sentence.

You are not.

Anywho, signed up for the Beta- no idea whether my craptop will be able to handle it, but hey, doesn't cost me anything to try, right?

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile

I wouldn't say its the best picture for the Vanu, but I found this in TB's twitter, and it is silly.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Blizzlord

• Bay Watcher
  • Rarely posting anymore.
    • View Profile

The reason it looks silly is because TB's loyalty lies with the Terran Republic.
Quote from: a Swedish electronics teacher
In Sweden, digital electronics is considered unteachable. That is why you are not being taught about it.
Most attempts of sesquipedalian loquaciousness on the internet will most likely end up in egregious delusions of eloquence. Finagle's law commands it!

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile

Gah, B12 is torn between vanu and new conglomerate.

new conglomeraete = built over mining equipment, huge bombs etc
vanu = !!science!!-y stuff.

Hard choice.

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

Blizzlord

• Bay Watcher
  • Rarely posting anymore.
    • View Profile

Still, the majority (and Girlinhat) votes for the conglomerate. Guess I have to put my red tie away and put on a blue hoodie, cause it is time to build weapons in a cave full of scraps!
Quote from: a Swedish electronics teacher
In Sweden, digital electronics is considered unteachable. That is why you are not being taught about it.
Most attempts of sesquipedalian loquaciousness on the internet will most likely end up in egregious delusions of eloquence. Finagle's law commands it!

Rakonas

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I'll never go NC because they're too "freedom". How did you guys already get beta keys though? I signed up months ago, this is an outrage!

timferius

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I'll never go NC because they're too "freedom". How did you guys already get beta keys though? I signed up months ago, this is an outrage!

They've been doling them out on twitter by the dozens, plus several other contests from some magazines and websites. If you can find an old edition of PCGamer with the key in it you can get one (april for the US, and June for the UK I believe?)

Dariush

• Bay Watcher
  • I don't think I !!am!!, therefore I !!am!! not
    • View Profile

Give me 30 bucks and I'll give you one.*

Shadowlord

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

First point, NC being too "freedom." I'm a browncoat. The only problems with the NC are that we'd be working for corps (although not that much of a problem), and that we are wearing bright yellow and blue instead of badass longcoats. :V
Oh, and that the NC seems to be the most hated faction on PSU for some reason (There was recently a poll), but I think it's due to attitudes inherited from PS1.

Second point:
I got mine from twitter, other people get them either from twitter, or by buying a PC Gamer magazine (PCG UK recently published one and it was possible to digitally subscribe for  a month) that contains one (only certain issues do), or by having a planetside 1 account which was subscribed previously.

I was leaning VS until I heard that it was impossible to dodge missiles in airplanes. (It's supposedly in the day2 stream, which TB pulled and doesn't want to re-upload - I only have part of it, apparently, myself, as I don't see that in mine, and what I have only goes an hour and change)
« Last Edit: June 19, 2012, 07:21:26 am by Shadowlord »
<Dakkan> There are human laws, and then there are laws of physics. I don't bike in the city because of the second.
Dwarf Fortress Map Archive

timferius

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Quote from: Planetside Twitter Account
If you're a @planetside2 fan, you should definitely check out @PlanetsideTV's event on July 1st: http://youtu.be/xtGIqXb1m6U

Just saw this on their twitter. Speculate away! (haven't checked the link yet, can't right now, what is it?).

hemmingjay

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

i had a PS1 account, where is my beta key?
Only a simple mind can be certain.
Pages: 1 ... 91 92 [93] 94 95 ... 826