Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6

Author Topic: The Aftermath | OOC/Roleplaying  (Read 6815 times)

10ebbor10

• Bay Watcher
  • DON'T PANIC
    • View Profile
Re: The Aftermath | OOC/Roleplaying
« Reply #15 on: May 23, 2012, 12:10:16 pm »

i figure its too late to join? and far too late to join as the Kingdom of Bavaria-Württemberg?
To late to join as the Kingdom of Bavaria-Württemberg though, Germany(And much Of western Europe) has been completly divided between The Italian Communist republic and the European Confederacy.
« Last Edit: May 23, 2012, 12:20:03 pm by 10ebbor10 »

Ghazkull

• Bay Watcher
  • Can Improve, will give back better...
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 23, 2012, 12:38:29 pm »

oh*facedesk* those who can read are clearly in the advantage...

Nation Name: Kingdom of Bayern-Württemberg
Nation Color: Black
Relative Location: Occupying Bavaria and Baden-Württemberg
Government Type: Kingdom

Role your nation played in the Great War: Bavaria, Baden and Württemberg were States of Germany. And since always they have been the richest and strongest among them. "The Roots which keep Germany upright" not only in Geography but also in Economy,Technology and The Quality of Soldiers. Swabian Soldiers have always been known as the First Men on the Front and the fiercest Close-Quarters Fighters.

Extra Fluff: After the War Germany broke apart under the Stab-in-the-back myth. Bavaria in unison with Baden and Württemberg and Württemberg-Hohenzollern declared their independence and soon after the Counts of Hohenzollern and Bavaria married and founded the Kingdom of Bayern-Württemberg. Although the Country is rich and wasn't hit as hard as other parts of Germany, it lacks the Coal and Iron Deposits of the Ruhr-Gebiet. Another Problem is it's rather peculiar situation between Italy and the European Coalition. And then there are internal Conflicts most notably the endless Bickering of the People of Baden and those of Württemberg...

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 23, 2012, 03:06:55 pm »

oh*facedesk* those who can read are clearly in the advantage...

Nation Name: Kingdom of Bayern-Württemberg
Nation Color: Black
Relative Location: Occupying Bavaria and Baden-Württemberg
Government Type: Kingdom

Role your nation played in the Great War: Bavaria, Baden and Württemberg were States of Germany. And since always they have been the richest and strongest among them. "The Roots which keep Germany upright" not only in Geography but also in Economy,Technology and The Quality of Soldiers. Swabian Soldiers have always been known as the First Men on the Front and the fiercest Close-Quarters Fighters.

Extra Fluff: After the War Germany broke apart under the Stab-in-the-back myth. Bavaria in unison with Baden and Württemberg and Württemberg-Hohenzollern declared their independence and soon after the Counts of Hohenzollern and Bavaria married and founded the Kingdom of Bayern-Württemberg. Although the Country is rich and wasn't hit as hard as other parts of Germany, it lacks the Coal and Iron Deposits of the Ruhr-Gebiet. Another Problem is it's rather peculiar situation between Italy and the European Coalition. And then there are internal Conflicts most notably the endless Bickering of the People of Baden and those of Württemberg...
I'll add you in next turn, europe is going to be a massive clusterfuck it seems.

How much of a military does each nation have please
and could you make the map a bit smaller, these are just requests sorry if they sound like demands or orders
None, you just formed. You'll have to recruit your new armies. I'll try to re-size the map to a good size though, it is quite big. I just found it easier to fill in the nations and such with a larger map.
Well, you do have a busy life, what with keeping tabs on wild, rough-and-tumble forum members while sorting out the drama between your twenty two inner lesbians.
Your drunk posts continue to baffle me.
Welcome to Reality.

10ebbor10

• Bay Watcher
  • DON'T PANIC
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 23, 2012, 03:13:03 pm »

So we suddenly have an entire nations of angry germans in the middle of our terretory with no way out.  >:(

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 23, 2012, 03:21:27 pm »

So we suddenly have an entire nations of angry germans in the middle of our terretory with no way out.  >:(
Well no, I was planning on creating the nation more to the right of your guy's nation. Admittedly, I'd prefer someone to be closer to the S.U.S.A. otherwise they'll practically have free reign for awhile, but whatever.
Well, you do have a busy life, what with keeping tabs on wild, rough-and-tumble forum members while sorting out the drama between your twenty two inner lesbians.
Welcome to Reality.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 23, 2012, 04:20:51 pm »

Re: European Confederacy

The Italian Communist Party accepts your proposal for a 10-Km dead-man's-land zone between both of our countries. We also accept your offer to open trade routes, and for a non-aggression pact.

We would also suggest a treaty for expansion: The Communist Republic of Italy has a claim on any expansion that occurs in Northern Africa, as well as it's West coast.. In return, The European Confederacy can handle the Iberian Peninsula and East European as it wishes.

-Head Chairman, Latto Brusette

A Message to the Royal Family of the United Kingdoms

The United Kingdoms have been a very powerful and respectable nation. However, we must warn you against your expansion into Ireland. The Irish are a proud, prosperous people with a rich culture. Their decision to declare a Communist society is in their own regard. To invade so would be a blow to comrades everywhere.

So please, think twice before an invasion of Ireland. Or face condemnation of Communists everywhere.

Your Friends from the Italian Communist Party
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Deny

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 23, 2012, 05:31:26 pm »

10ebbor10 the decleration of human rights was made by the UN and the UN was made at the end of WW2
In denial of sanity...

and insanity

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 23, 2012, 05:33:45 pm »

A response to the Italian Communist Party:

The rebels of Ireland achieved their communist state via war and treachery. We cannot allow a rebellion such as this. Rather than presenting their case to the government they simply toppled the existing government, burning the buildings and killing all the government officials. We believe that the number of Irishmen who truely support the communist cause are a minority of them, and most wish to return to our union. An invasion would only take place as an effort to free these men, we would not invade our Irish countrymen simply to take their land.

10ebbor10

• Bay Watcher
  • DON'T PANIC
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 24, 2012, 10:20:57 am »

10ebbor10 the decleration of human rights was made by the UN and the UN was made at the end of WW2
Nope, the declaration of human rights was adopted by the UN. It did in fact exist before that: There was Déclaration des Droits de l’Homme et du Citoyen written up  in 1789, after the French revolution. I'm talking about that one and not the one made  by the Un, (which was largerly inspired by that text).

Deny

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: May 24, 2012, 10:56:15 am »

Perhaps i should have rephrased, there was no Universal decleration of human rights, multiple nations had different human right declerations and they had different names and the human rights varied form country to country, but the UN adopted their human rights from multiple sources
In denial of sanity...

and insanity

10ebbor10

• Bay Watcher
  • DON'T PANIC
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: May 24, 2012, 11:00:26 am »

Perhaps i should have rephrased, there was no Universal decleration of human rights, multiple nations had different human right declerations and they had different names and the human rights varied form country to country, but the UN adopted their human rights from multiple sources
I'm using a version of the french one, which I'm boldly calling universal.  Should have been more clear about that

Deny

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: May 24, 2012, 12:20:37 pm »

Thank you
In denial of sanity...

and insanity

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: May 24, 2012, 01:09:29 pm »

If Ansotan doesn't post within the following day, I'll either skip him or kick him from the game. I don't really want to deal with inactivity in this game.
Welcome to Reality.

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: May 24, 2012, 06:32:50 pm »

If he leaves can my friend join?

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: May 24, 2012, 06:43:23 pm »

If he leaves can my friend join?
Your friend can join regardless right now, considering we only have 7 player's in at the moment (One being added in the next turn, the other not posting.)
Welcome to Reality.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6