Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 28 29 [30] 31 32 ... 43

Author Topic: Outcast Power RTD (Prologue: Waking Up And Not)  (Read 72534 times)

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
Re: Outcast Power RTD (Prologue: Still Alive...!)
« Reply #435 on: June 08, 2012, 08:38:45 am »

(( just long enough to make an attempt at transcending physical form :D))
((You'll autosucceed at transcending physical form when your health reaches -20. No need to try again when I reanimate your dead body.))
((you realize of course i meant becoming a fire elemental or something like that, not just becoming a ghost or traveling to the afterlife.))
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

HmH

• Bay Watcher
  • Cage Trap Personified
    • View Profile
« Reply #436 on: June 08, 2012, 08:44:31 am »

((You'll autosucceed at transcending physical form when your health reaches -20. No need to try again when I reanimate your dead body.))
((you realize of course i meant becoming a fire elemental or something like that, not just becoming a ghost or traveling to the afterlife.))
((I hoped you'd settle with the afterlife. Mostly because I really, really don't want to fight a fire elemental boss.))

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #437 on: June 08, 2012, 07:00:27 pm »

((I hoped you'd settle with the afterlife. Mostly because I really, really don't want to fight a fire elemental boss.))
i could always just become a mind controlling parasite... theres no possible way that could backfire on you guys  ;D))
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #438 on: June 08, 2012, 07:53:01 pm »

Few things are as beautiful as a mage attempting to improvise. :P
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably browsing tasteful erotic dolphin photos
    • View Profile
« Reply #439 on: June 10, 2012, 12:01:51 am »

Transmute the oxygen component in water rich areas of the plant's liquid biology into chlorine, hopefully forming muriatic acid in its interior.
I have a degree in Computer Seance, that means I'm officially qualified to tell you that the problem with your system is that it's possessed by Satan.
---
Q: "Do you have any idea what you're doing?"
A: "No, not particularly."

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #440 on: June 11, 2012, 08:45:47 am »

If Nirur gets me out of there ill rest and regenerate...again.. if not ill just hope i don't die so he can try again.

killerhellhound

• Bay Watcher
  • Friendly Master of !!MEDICINE!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #441 on: June 12, 2012, 04:27:54 am »

Pariah is having a lot of bad luck hope the luck comes back when you try to get yourselve some new hands...
or not  :P
My Sig
Fluttershy jumps onto TCM, giving him a hug. "~Yay~"*Player TCM has left the server. Reason: HHHHNNNNNGGGG-

We Madmen are very ingenious.  Sometimes it just takes just a little less sanity to pull off something completely awesome.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #442 on: June 14, 2012, 04:15:45 pm »

Prologue: Get Over Here

Rhedarios just stays silent for the time being. This is already getting repetitive.

Escape.
[6+1] vs [9+1] The mostly-slack vines still manage to trip you as you attempt to flee.

[8+2] vs [6+1] Finally sick of this, Rachel runs over and shanks the plant a bit. It's not enough to cut the vines away from you, however.

"Goddamn it." Gustavo tries to escape.
[5] vs [8+1] Despite being weaker than before, the vines still retain their grip.

Wreathe my body in necrotic energies like Gus did and wrestle my way out of the plant's grasp.
[4-1+2] You surround yourself in a very thin but vibrant layer of necrotic energy. [2+1] vs [10+1] You still can't wriggle free of the plant.

+0 Necromancy

"I'll try to save the masked guy again, if anyone wants to help. I think he's still alive."

Use magic to drag the probably-corpse out of the plant's grasp and over here.
[5-3+2] Dragging him over to you is surprisingly difficult, but you manage it. He's still within reach of the vines, but no longer being directly grabbed.

+3 Metamagic

Transmute the oxygen component in water rich areas of the plant's liquid biology into chlorine, hopefully forming muriatic acid in its interior.
[3-2+2] You partially transmute some of it into an acidic substance, but it mostly just causes the exterior to smoke a little.

+1 Transmutation

If Nirur gets me out of there ill rest and regenerate...again.. if not ill just hope i don't die so he can try again.
You fail to regenerate, but you at least aren't drained of any further blood.

The rangers [6] flee out of sight.

The plant [3] begins weakly shifting a bit.

Spoiler: Characters (click to show/hide)
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
Re: Outcast Power RTD (Prologue: Get Over Here)
« Reply #443 on: June 14, 2012, 04:20:11 pm »

"Let's stop this now. Rachel, continue getting the teddy bear free."

Gus tries to do the necromantic sheath again, then escape.
« Last Edit: June 14, 2012, 04:22:15 pm by Spinal_Taper »

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #444 on: June 14, 2012, 04:21:19 pm »

Rhedarios sighs. The rangers are now out of their line of sight. Instead of hoping they simply decided to escape, that fact only makes the quarter-breed worried. The situation was better when they could watch where the rangers were aiming their crossbows at. At least his ears have more space to move at the moment.
"...Ummm. Rachel, could you please drag my companion who is almost dead away from the plant?"

Once more, try to escape.
« Last Edit: June 14, 2012, 09:45:26 pm by Caellath »
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Nirur Torir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #445 on: June 14, 2012, 05:03:55 pm »

Magically save the less useful necromancer.
« Last Edit: June 16, 2012, 12:53:56 pm by Nirur Torir »

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #446 on: June 14, 2012, 05:05:27 pm »

Rest and regenerate right this time :D, also if possible move or be moved further away from the vines.

((im thinking Caellath could get some great utility out of Rachel if he "asks her nicely" to do things such as freeing people from the vines and/or dragging unconscious players out of combat range. not being entirely selfish here... HmH and Spinal might be joining me rather soon although im hoping fatalities/knockouts can be avoided.))
« Last Edit: June 14, 2012, 05:08:30 pm by Unholy_Pariah »

HmH

• Bay Watcher
  • Cage Trap Personified
    • View Profile
« Reply #447 on: June 14, 2012, 05:10:50 pm »

((What was the effect of that necrotic aura thingy I did? Does it last, or is it one-turn-only?))

Pry the vines off me and get the hell out of here.
« Last Edit: June 14, 2012, 09:36:34 pm by HmH »

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #448 on: June 14, 2012, 05:12:09 pm »

Magically help pull Eric free.
((Gustavo is the one in the direst situation at the moment.))
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Nirur Torir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #449 on: June 14, 2012, 06:06:11 pm »

((Eric's more useful in this battle if freed, and Gustavo's life isn't in immediate danger.))
Pages: 1 ... 28 29 [30] 31 32 ... 43