Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6

Author Topic: Roll to Has Cheezburger: A LOLcat RTD [Turn 6- Failure and Success.]  (Read 19615 times)

Scelly9

• Bay Watcher
  • That crazy long-haired queer liberal communist
    • View Profile

Spoiler: Invisible Bath! (click to show/hide)
You taste the jug! It is ceramic.
Quote from: Loud Whispers
SUPPORT THE COMMUNIST GAY MOVEMENT!

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

[6, 3]  MunkehCat takes the stairs while Louie decides to vault up.  MunkehCat intently searches for Limecat in the private area, when suddenly Louie lands his jump right in front of him!  MunkehCat nimbly dodges backwards, right into another table.

After the dust settles, MunkehCat looks up and sees a face staring back down at him.

He is not amused.

"Wat do u want?"

[4]  Goshcat stretches after a nice refreshing nap.  He meanders over to the bar and settles in to an unattended burrito.  Yum!

[1]  You get smashed all right- into the wall by the bouncer.  [-2 HP]  He is amused by neither your appearance nor the actions of your colleagues.  "Ur kind iz no welcum hear!"

[6]  "SUP lol!  I can has bath now!  I commandz it!"

Several cats come forth, lift you from the dumpster, and wash you down!  You're all clean and sparkly now!

The cats disperse, except for one.  He doesn't look real bright, but it looks like he's following you- for now.

Status lost:  Filthy!

Item gained:  Simple Follower!

[6+1]  She giggles.  He crossed eye floats around lazily.

"BTW I do teh yogaz!  Wach dis!"

Wow- that is impressive.  Your mind races at the possibilities!

You head on toward the Kathouse, where Catleos is being cathandled by the bouncer, a massive grey tomcat with a torn ear.  He looks to be about 65% bobcat and maybe 5% mountain lion.

Spoiler: Gatleos (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: MonkeyHead (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Digital Hellhound (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: laswastooshort (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Errol (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Sinpwn (click to show/hide)
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile

AUDIENCE PARTICIPANTS:  Thanks for your contribution!  The new closing deadline is Next Update.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

MonkeyHead

• Bay Watcher
  • Yma o hyd...
    • View Profile
This is a blank sig.

Sinpwn

• Bay Watcher
  • That there guy with that face.
    • View Profile

SPESHUL POWR AKTIVATE! Naow lesse wat's in teh cathouse.

lawastooshort

• Bay Watcher
  • goodness what
    • View Profile

"Hmm... is inturesting plaice... full of inturesting things... for MES!"

"I... can... has... SPESHUL POWERZZZZZZZ ACTIVAT! I fill cart."

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile

Meow

Errol

• Bay Watcher
  • Heaven or Hell, Duel 1 -- Let's Rock!
    • View Profile
Girls are currently preparing signature, please wait warmly until it is ready.

Digital Hellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((Aww, I wanted to chat up the, uhh, pretty lady more.))

Russia is simply taking an anti-Fascist stance against European Nazi products, they should be applauded. ¡No parmesan!

Gatleos

• Bay Watcher
  • Mournhold... City of Light... City of MAGIC!
    • View Profile
    • Someone Sig This

"u darez 2 stop meh frum intering teh barz?1?"

((Sorry, I lost internet for a week unexpectedly. Just skip me if it ever happens again.))
Think of it like Sim City, except with rival mayors that seek to destroy your citizens by arming legions of homeless people and sending them to attack you.
Quote from: Moonshadow101
it would be funny to see babies spontaneously combust
Gat HQ (Sigtext)
++U+U++ // ,.,.@UUUUUUUU

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile

Blame me for being slack, really.

[4]  MunkehCat explains the situation to Limecat.  He does not approve of you.  "Y shud I helps u?  U broked mah tabel and spilz mah milks.  I shuld evn-"

[5]  Louie flies out of nowhere and tackles Limecat to the ground!  An assassin's knife fills the air where Limecat used to be!  Limecat is shocked.

"This r serious!  Tagnocl proby has teh Golden Cheezburger in his temple in teh swampz.  U no can get there by walkin- lotz of dogs and badgers and allimahgaterz.  Go see teh Monorail Cat- he can gets u to teh temple."  Limecat stands up and heads for the door.

"Oyea, look out 4 teh Broccoli Dog!"

He departs.

[2] Ow, your head!  It's all blurry!  You see Limecat leaving through an upstairs window.   You see evidence that someone with throwing knives has left, but you don't know which way.  You see burritos on the bar.  You're distracted by the burritos!  [5]  Your vision clears though, and you think you'll be okay.

[2]  Oh crap, you forgot your invisible shopping cart!  All you can do is stuff another burrito in your pocket.  It's half eaten.

Item Gained:  Half-Eaten Burrito

[1 vs 3]  Meahwhile, Catleos takes decisive action!  He moves into a poorly-timed leg sweep that is easily avoided.  The bouncer [2 vs 4] attempts another throw, but is unable to get a good grip!

[5+1]  "Hey babeh.  U messin wit mah homez?"

The bouncer drops Catleos.  "Uuh... sup?  U iz 1 fine feline. U 2 can go insid if u wanna."

Thanks for the AUDIENCE PARTICIPATION.  And the winner is...

Spoiler: WINNAR (click to show/hide)

I will be contacting our WINNAR with details of the glorious prize!  Thanks to all who participated!

monk12

• Bay Watcher
  • Sorry, I AM a coyote
    • View Profile

((Sorry, I lost internet for a week unexpectedly. Just skip me if it ever happens again.))

Oh THATS what happened. I was noticing you had randomly disappeared.   ...not that I'm internet stalking you or anything <.< >.>

lawastooshort

• Bay Watcher
  • goodness what
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Has Cheezburger: A LOLcat RTD [Turn 6- Failure and Success.]
« Reply #72 on: May 21, 2012, 02:55:04 am »

"Dudez... ! We can has go nao?"

MonkeyHead

• Bay Watcher
  • Yma o hyd...
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Has Cheezburger: A LOLcat RTD [Turn 6- Failure and Success.]