Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6

Author Topic: Roll to Has Cheezburger: A LOLcat RTD [Turn 6- Failure and Success.]  (Read 19614 times)

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Has Cheezburger: A LOLcat RTD [Turn 1 - Beer and Coffee]
« Reply #30 on: May 02, 2012, 11:31:09 am »

Turn 2: Masters of Interrogation

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

[1, 4+1, 6]  MunkehCat jumps on top of the bar and yells "U HAZ CHEEZBURGER!  GIEV NAO!"  The bartender hisses, fluffs up, and throws Munkeh out of the bar.

Emperorcat leans up on the bar.  "I r gud cop.  U no want 2 m33t... teh BAD cop."  Catleos, coming in from the street, winks.  The bartender visibly shrinks back down.

"K K I IS TALKIN" he yowls.  "U want teh Limecat?  He is at teh Kathouse a few streets over.  Now get out of hear plz thx!"  Emperorcat winks and walks back out.  Catleos winks again.  "Cheezburger for teh Inzpector Cluso?"  The bartender, still shrinking, hands over a Cheezburger!

Item Gained:  Cheezburger!

The bouncer then comes in and throws Catleos out, roughing him up a bit in the process!  [-2 HP]

[2] Louie's team fumbles the ball and the other runs it back for a touchdown.  You has a sad.  He gets up in a huff and joins the others on the street.

[4]  You impress the crowd with your bodyslam skills!  They are no longer unsettled.

The bar crowd comes out and joins you.  All 6... wait, where's Goshcat?

[6] You are pleased by your Cheezhat!  The dog is not pleased!  You give him a gracious thank you!  He is stunned!  Blinking, he gives your face a great big lick and departs!  Yuck!

Status Gained:  Doglicked!

You join the others in front of the bar.  Now what?

Spoiler: Gatleos (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: MonkeyHead (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Digital Hellhound (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: laswastooshort (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Errol (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Sinpwn (click to show/hide)

« Last Edit: May 02, 2012, 11:41:39 am by Toaster »
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

XD XD :3
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Errol

• Bay Watcher
  • Heaven or Hell, Duel 1 -- Let's Rock!
    • View Profile

I can haz travel?
Girls are currently preparing signature, please wait warmly until it is ready.

MonkeyHead

• Bay Watcher
  • Yma o hyd...
    • View Profile

I forget where I parked my invisible bike, so Im stuck taking my invisible car to teh kathaus.
This is a blank sig.

lawastooshort

• Bay Watcher
  • goodness what
    • View Profile

Eeks! No want!

I can has sleeps? To fourget teh horrorz?

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile

AUDIENCE PARTICIPATION!

Why not let the other fine upstanding members of the RTD board have a little fun?  I think a contest is in order!

Meet Pratchett.  As you can see, he's a cat.  Sadly, he is not a LOLcat.  Think you can fix that?

Turn my cat Pratchett into a LOLcat!  I will pick a favorite, and the winner will win a guest star spot in the RTD as the first boss fight!

The contest will last until Friday 5/2 at 11 PM EST, or about 54 hours from now.  Go!

(Current players may submit an entry, but they are not eligible to win for obvious reasons.)

HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Gatleos

• Bay Watcher
  • Mournhold... City of Light... City of MAGIC!
    • View Profile
    • Someone Sig This

"standz back....... i is about to perform... CHEEZBURGER SURJURY. i is going to put togethur both my Cheezburgers to make a SUPER CHEEZBURGER!!!11!!!1!"
Think of it like Sim City, except with rival mayors that seek to destroy your citizens by arming legions of homeless people and sending them to attack you.
Quote from: Moonshadow101
it would be funny to see babies spontaneously combust
Gat HQ (Sigtext)
++U+U++ // ,.,.@UUUUUUUU

bombzero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

PTW

Johuotar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Some game projects

PTW
[img height=x width=y]http://LINK TO IMAGE HERE[/img]
The Toad hops in mysterious ways.
This pure mountain spring water is indispensable. Literally. I'm out of paper cups.

Sinpwn

• Bay Watcher
  • That there guy with that face.
    • View Profile

Digital Hellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

In dis case, da moves lead to teh kathouse, but if dere are ladyez along teh ride...

Spoiler: OOC (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: May 03, 2012, 06:39:28 am by Digital Hellhound »
Russia is simply taking an anti-Fascist stance against European Nazi products, they should be applauded. ¡No parmesan!

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile

Turn 3: Toonces the Driving Cat

[6, 6, 6, 2]

MunkehCat, wanting to waste no time, grabs the keys to his Invisible Race Car!  Louie, Goshcat, and Fluffykinz hop in!  MunkehCat floors it and heads straight for the Kathouse!

"I has no time!  Pedul to teh medul!"

He floors it!  Goshcat cowers in the back seat, trying to forget the Horrible Doglick.  He cowers so hard he falls asleep.

Fluffykinz pipes up.  "Turn leff heer.  Is shorrcut!"  MunkehCat floors it again.  He rises a hill- wait, it's a ramp!

The car smashes through the roof of the Kathouse!  Fluffykinz is ejected outside!

[2, 3, 5, 6]  Louie smashes straight through a table.  Ouch!  [-5 HP]  MunkehCat bounces roughly on the ground!  [-3 HP]  Goshcat, despite being asleep, lands gently on his feet!  He is unharmed and somehow no longer dogmussed, but asleep!  Fluffykinz lands outside in a dumpster- yuck!  He is unharmed, but filthy. 

Goshcat:  Status lost:  Doglicked!  Status gained:  Asleep!

Fluffykinz:  Status gained:  Filthy

The invisible race car is smashed to bits all over the Kathouse.  Everyone is staring at you.

[6]  Catleos, ignoring the departing group, instead focuses on his mastery of TECHNOLOGY!  "I haz cheezburger... and I haz cheezburger... I could haz..."

Thunder rolls in a cloudless sky.

"...a SOOPER CHEEZBURGER!"  He unleashes a maniacal laugh!  Everyone nearby shrinks back!  He springs to work!  His fur stands on end!  Lightning flashes from his hands!  He has created...

"I HAZ SUPERCHEEZBURGER!"

Items lost:  Cheezburger x2

Item gained:  SUPERCHEEZBURGER!

[3]

Emperorcat (perhaps wisely) forgoes riding in the invisible race car and instead struts his stuff down the promenade.  Sadly, there are few ladies out for him to lay his smooth moves on.  The only possibility is an old crosseyed cat with a limp.

Should he stay or should he go?

Spoiler: Gatleos (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: MonkeyHead (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Digital Hellhound (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: laswastooshort (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Errol (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Sinpwn (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: May 03, 2012, 11:07:42 pm by Toaster »

Sinpwn

• Bay Watcher
  • That there guy with that face.
    • View Profile

Disregard adventure. Acquire cleans.

lawastooshort

• Bay Watcher
  • goodness what
    • View Profile

"Oh hai! Teh prodigal cat haz returnd, and I haz masterd... TEH CHEEZHAT! Bao down! Kthxbyezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz"

Can haz waking nao?

MonkeyHead

• Bay Watcher
  • Yma o hyd...
    • View Profile

For me, this was always a one way mission...
This is a blank sig.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6