Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 8

Author Topic: Space Marine RTD: Turn 4 - The War Begins, and Traitors Arise  (Read 13919 times)

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

It is M42, the forces of the Tyranid hordes grow closer every day, and it will not be long before the forces of the Imperium are crushed, and the brutal beasts reach the God Emperor's throne upon Holy Terra. Every day millions lose their lives as they try to hold back the coming tide, and each day the Imperium loses ground before these beasts of legend. Looking for a way to kill off the Tyranid forces completely Space Marines launch attacks never ending upon their hive ships, and millions of the agents of the Adeptus Mechanicus work upon solutions to bring about an end to this war. As a last resort the forces of Holy Terra have gathered hundreds of the Imperium's best agents for one daring mission that may change the course of Mankind's destiny. They seek to send these men into the warp in search of an artifact from ancient times that is said to have the power to restore the God Emperor to his former glory, so he can once more stand, and lead the forces of Mankind in war. You six have been sent on one of the these important missions made by the Imperium, your task is to set forth into the Warp itself, and recover the artifact lost eons ago that can repel the coming Tyranid fleets, and stop the Beginning of the End. Of all different organizations, and chapters you six were chosen for your superb abilities, and natural resistance against the forces of Chaos, and the taint of the Warp. In the Warp you will find creatures of unknown horrors, hordes of those who once were of our kind, and maybe even friends long lost in the darkness of the Warp, and its empty voids. This is the last chance of Mankind, if you fail then billions will perish, and the God Emperor will eventually die as well.

Spoiler: Character Sheet (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Organizations (click to show/hide)

You can make your own class just give me a quick blurb, or a link to their Lexicanum page

Spoiler: Stats (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Equipment (click to show/hide)

Current Players
- Caellath
- kisame12794
- Tiruin
- Sinpwn
- Dwarmin
- mcclay

Wait-List
- Luke_Prowler
- werty892
-
-
-
-
« Last Edit: May 11, 2012, 03:52:43 pm by adwarf »

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Space Marine RTD: 2 Player Slots Left!
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2012, 11:40:17 am »

Spoiler: Abilities (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Combat (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Sanity (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Companions (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Crafting (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: April 28, 2012, 11:41:49 am by adwarf »

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2012, 11:53:49 am »

Aha. Sheet coming.
« Last Edit: April 28, 2012, 08:52:21 pm by Caellath »
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2012, 12:02:00 pm »

Same. Making teh sheet.

Name: Marcellus Alpheus
Organization: Adeptus Astartes
Class: Close Quarters Combat Expert
Stats/ Str: 10, Con: 8, Agi:5, Wil: 5, Luc: 4, Int: 5, Cha: 5
Equipment: A Flak Slab, Comissioned Zweihander, Plasma Pistol, Astartes Assualt Shotgun, X-257 Tactical Op Headgear, 5xKrak Grendes, 8xFrag Grenade, 10xShotgun Shell Clip, 3xPlasma Charge, 1xMedikit

400 CR remains

Bio: Marcellus was once a soldier. He failed in his duty-and became a slave and a gladiator, lord of the blood soaked arena. He fought his way through the ranks, and won the Imperial Grand Cup on Sol Prime-and, by tradition, became 'property' of the Emperor himself. He became a space marine again, not long after. Life is strange, like that.

His past is not recalled much. To most, he's just another soldier, one who's pretty mean with a blade and doesn't fight very fair at all. He's as of now, joined with the Angels Encarmine...

----

http://www.heresy-online.net/forums/misc.php?do=page&template=smnames

Imperial Name Generator here ^^
« Last Edit: April 28, 2012, 02:08:53 pm by Dwarmin »
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Space Marine RTD: 1 Player Slot Left!
« Reply #4 on: April 28, 2012, 12:08:25 pm »

Question here: Will you work on the chapter specifics after we throw our characters in?
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 28, 2012, 12:11:22 pm »

Question here: Will you work on the chapter specifics after we throw our characters in?
The Chapter Specifics will be on a person to person basis, if you want to choose a specific Chapter state it in your bio, and I'll look over it, and the Chapter page to see what all you'd get for being from that chapter.

werty892

• Bay Watcher
  • Neat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 28, 2012, 12:19:34 pm »

Sheet in

Name:Jaxon Star
Organization:Adeptus Ministorum
Class: Sister of battle
Stats:Str: 6, Con: 6, Cha: 7, Luc: 5, Wil:7 , Int: 8]
Equipment:Heavy flamer, 5 tanks of fuel, Compact vox com, 4 batteries, flack slab, 2 sanctified half blade (dual wielding:D), X-257 headgear, 3 batteries(I assume they are different than for the vox com). 10 frag nades, 6 krak nades, 2 smoke nades. 0 credits left.
Bio:  Left Orphaned on mars, he was picked up by the Priests, and raised to be a sister. He ended up being better than all had expected, and was chosen for his extreme skills for this mission( Sorry for it being so short, not very good at bio's :( )
« Last Edit: April 28, 2012, 04:03:44 pm by werty892 »

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 28, 2012, 12:39:03 pm »

If you want a specific piece of equipment link me to an article for it, and I'll work some stuff out for it.
« Last Edit: April 28, 2012, 12:50:27 pm by adwarf »

mcclay

• Bay Watcher
  • Gay, Tired and Just here to Vibe
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 28, 2012, 12:47:49 pm »

Name: Rangor Elsmith
Organization:  Adeptus Mechanicus
Class: Enginseer
Stats: Str:4 , Con:5 , Agi:8 , Cha:5 , Wil:7 , Luc:5 , Int:8]
Equipment: Bolt Pistol, Flak Slab, Compact Vox-com.
Bio: Born on some crappy Hive world Rangor was inducted into the Cult of the Machine God at a young age. He joined the Astartes to better help the Empire.
« Last Edit: April 28, 2012, 12:55:03 pm by mcclay »
Am I back? Its a mystery to everyone

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 28, 2012, 12:50:16 pm »

Mcclay please add your class bonuses to your stats.
Recheck the OP, I made a few adjustments to balance a few things.

EDIT: No weapon Dwarmin?
« Last Edit: April 28, 2012, 01:51:43 pm by adwarf »

mcclay

• Bay Watcher
  • Gay, Tired and Just here to Vibe
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 28, 2012, 12:55:30 pm »

Rechcecked.
Am I back? Its a mystery to everyone

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Space Marine RTD: Full, Wailtlist Open
« Reply #11 on: April 28, 2012, 01:59:57 pm »

@Adwarf: Did I mention I'm fairly new to Warhammer 40k? :P

Also, I didn't see any weapon included in my starting equipment, so I dunno.

Edit: Ahh, I see the equipment tab now. not sure if you had that earlier. Editing.
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 28, 2012, 02:01:29 pm »

You can buy it from the equipment list just find whichever weapon you like best :) For your character I'd recommend the Shotgun with some ammo, and the Ancient Chainsword

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 28, 2012, 02:06:33 pm »

All this credits system is getting me confused as I want to play a GK Justicar @.@

How many credits would I have to spend to have the standard package (Aegis Armor, Nemesis Force Weapon and wrist-mounted Storm Bolter with blessed ammunition)?
>Yes?

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 28, 2012, 02:07:38 pm »

Ah, done with equipment now, I believe.

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 8