Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 14

Author Topic: The Cyclist - #roundten #part2  (Read 12743 times)

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: The Cyclist - #roundfive
« Reply #105 on: May 03, 2012, 06:22:02 am »

Emmanuel moves to follow the group and starts searching for Kelly, not before asking something to the Seer.
"Do you happen to have a medieval weapon I could be granted? Such as a glaive."
« Last Edit: May 03, 2012, 08:56:45 am by Caellath »
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: May 03, 2012, 07:41:43 am »

((I'm utterly useless, c'mon self, lets do something relevant!))

Ria decides to follow Gill in finding Kelly. Probably picking up a stone or any ranged projectile in the way to muse on for her thoughts.

'Why can't I do anything important...'

agentorangesoda

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: May 03, 2012, 08:49:56 am »

Asher was chill like iceberg lettuce, straight relaxin so hard he could be hibernating. Still, he found this obviously crazy woman's words disconcerting.

"Listen lady, was it field trip day today at the ward? Or maybe you just took a tab of somethin dirty. Anyway, you should probably just chill out before shit gets really real again and we have to cap another gangsta."

Asher foolishly ignores this cracked out woman and mentally blocks out all of the crazy shit he recently witnessed, electing instead to go chill with his homie until this whole thing blows over

"Fuck this noise, who wants to come smoke a blunt with me and Terrance?"

Yoman987

• Bay Watcher
  • Most Intelligible
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: May 03, 2012, 09:11:54 am »

((I'm utterly useless, c'mon self, lets do something relevant!))

Well I DID just kinda dump you guys into a battle without weapons, so I kinda expected nothing major to have happened.

My reasoning for such a drastic first-turn is that in other games there are sometimes people who just straight-out 'explode' onto enemies no matter their current condition. I see here that we have none of those - at least, so far.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: May 03, 2012, 09:19:42 am »

((Nope, we're not going to fight those Black Eyes. At least I only attacked that one because it was going for one of our party.))
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: May 03, 2012, 10:00:17 am »

((That was OOC, IC.  :P Character reasoning.))

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: May 03, 2012, 11:33:37 am »

"Someone should stay back and make sure Mr. OG over there dosen't leave. Any volunteers?"
« Last Edit: May 03, 2012, 11:35:57 am by Spinal_Taper »

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: May 03, 2012, 03:06:23 pm »

Get on the floor, crawl to the Men's restroom, get assistance preferably in the form of a group of armed men.
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: May 03, 2012, 04:58:59 pm »

"Breakbacks? Then why shouldn't we just get out of here and not follow you? Aren't they going for you, and wouldn't being with you just bring us more attention

Yoman987

• Bay Watcher
  • Most Intelligible
    • View Profile
Re: The Cyclist - #roundsix
« Reply #114 on: May 04, 2012, 02:24:42 am »

Initiative:
May > Black Eye near Kelly > Gill > Asher > Ria > Kelly > Emmanuel
Spoiler: Unordered Results (click to show/hide)

Pre-Turn Events:
May asks the Seer a question before they go anywhere and gets a straight answer;
"Because whether you like it or not, each one of you has the Craft. You just can't use it yet. And if you have the Craft, you are a target for the Breakbacks."

Caellath (5) Emmanuel Feldstein
Scratched
Emmanuel asks the Seer if she has any weapons. She answers yes and calls out to the two male Seers. The one that was throwing fireballs brings over a long wooden shaft, kind of like a pole, and gives it to Emmanuel.
"This is my Interface. I can't use it now since I've been shot, but I can Stitch onto it for you to use."
She gives it to Emmanuel. It is wooden, about two-and-a-half feet long and an inch thick with both ends being slightly thicker than the centre. Lines are stylishly carved all along and around the name 'Sarah'.
"What kind of weapon were you looking for?" She asks as they follow Ria and May.
Spoiler: Stats (click to show/hide)

agentorangesoda (2) Asher Black
Healthy
Asher ignores the lady but can't shake that someone just died. Everyone but Gill goes away quickly. He wasn't listening why.

Powder Miner (5) May Powlin
Healthy
May jogs beside Ria, pointing her to the Hotdog Store when they get close.

TCM (2) Kelly O'Darish
Healthy
(Wet Feet condition: success)
The Blackeye casually turns around and is surprised for a moment that he didn't hear Kelly. She loses her hold on the Fire Extinguisher and falls back on her butt.

Spinal_Taper (1+1=2) Gautama (Gill) Peterson
Healthy
Gill's not sure which way Kelly went, and someone needs to stay back and watch Asher. Might as well be him.

Tiruin (3) Ria Winter
Healthy
Ria leads on first - she thinks she knows where Kelly went. As she passes a rubbish bin she grabs an unwanted baseball left on top of it. It looks brand new.

Post-Turn Events:
The Black Eye near Kelly (Roll: 6) casually turns around and spots her, but is surprised at her presence and doesn't react immediately.

The three and the Seer jog to the Hotdog Store. One of the staff members sees them and points to the door leading out the back.
« Last Edit: May 04, 2012, 02:37:15 am by Yoman987 »

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: May 04, 2012, 06:37:40 am »

Emmanuel sighs while moving with the group. He knew that a stick from the woman was probably better than your common stick and that he could use it as a weapon, but there was a large difference between a glaive and a piece of wood. Actually the difference was enormous, and he started to question the "Seer's" hearing. Emmanuel was almost sure that the stick she gave him was connected to their magic. But he did not like magic even in games and now she was forcing unto him some kind of staff. This day kept getting worse.
Emmanuel runs inside the place Kelly is in and tries to bash the Black Eye's face in.
>Yes?

Yoman987

• Bay Watcher
  • Most Intelligible
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: May 04, 2012, 06:42:14 am »

But he did not like magic even in games
(( Oh. Okay... :/ ))

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: May 04, 2012, 06:56:46 am »

(( Oh. Okay... :/ ))
((What now? It is my character. How many people do you think would sulk when asked for a weapon and given a stick? He is IC.))
>Yes?

Yoman987

• Bay Watcher
  • Most Intelligible
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: May 04, 2012, 07:00:02 am »

(( I wasnt sure if you were actually saying you really dont want magic and had said so before and I missed it. ))

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: May 04, 2012, 07:00:38 am »

((Low initiative FTW!))

"Well, I was hoping to find one of the mundane longbows that are mostly seen in sporting stores, not the compound bows and the like with pulleys, the good old longbows." Ria replied at the Seer's question. Her arm strength was more than enough to pull a ~40 pound bow, practice took time (and those painful, painful welts...) but it was worth it. "Or a Flute. Wood and handcrafted, not like the metallic ones we see today. Music is also a weapon, if you know your notes..."

She snapped out of her memories, the dead man's expression was what was bothering her and caused her to focus on other ideas until, "Hey look, a baseball!"

Reply to Seer and grab that baseball, because I have never even tried baseball! It looks good, too!

((We didn't see Kelly yet right? Also, ninja Cael, don't worry GM if what we say IC is disconcerting. It's just how characters feel about the current situation  :P

But I can get a bow, right?!))
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 14