Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 14

Author Topic: The Cyclist - #roundten #part2  (Read 12716 times)

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
Re: The Cyclist - #roundseven
« Reply #135 on: May 05, 2012, 11:18:01 am »

((Things without these double parentheses are IC  :P That was completely IC.))

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: May 05, 2012, 11:22:36 am »

((@Tiruin, You can use a weapon as an Interface if you wish, and e.g. fire magical arrows.

I'm trying to explain things in the game! >_< ))
((Yeah, if it is out of the parenthesis or if there is no "Edit" right by its side, then it is IC. And the characters may understand things differently inside the game and get disappointed accordingly.))
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: May 05, 2012, 01:26:57 pm »

May knocks down a table and rolls it in front of those of her group who weren't charging.

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: May 05, 2012, 06:17:03 pm »

Gill grabs a weapon, a sword, or katar preferably, but anything will do, then looks for light armor."Asher, you may want to grab a weapon.". Afterwards, he looks for the rest if the group, if the black eye isn't defeated by then, he shoots him if he's close, and bludgeons/slashes/stabs if he's close.
« Last Edit: May 05, 2012, 08:13:02 pm by Spinal_Taper »

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: May 05, 2012, 06:22:06 pm »

Gill grabs a sword, katar preferably, but anything will do, then looks for light armor."Asher, you may want to grab a weapon.". Afterwards, he looks for the rest if the group, if the black eye isn't defeated by then, he shoots him if he's close, and bludgeons/slashes/stabs if he's close.
((This is not exactly a RPG and that is named stealing.))
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: May 05, 2012, 06:27:57 pm »

Gill grabs a sword, katar preferably, but anything will do, then looks for light armor."Asher, you may want to grab a weapon.". Afterwards, he looks for the rest if the group, if the black eye isn't defeated by then, he shoots him if he's close, and bludgeons/slashes/stabs if he's close.
((This is not exactly a RPG and that is named stealing.))
((Didn't Tiruin steal a baseball?))

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: May 05, 2012, 06:28:43 pm »

((You are all thieves.))
>Yes?

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: May 05, 2012, 06:31:16 pm »

((You are all thieves.))
((Ah well. I was planning to get the weapon you did after this and have it's transformation based off of an actual sword to see if was better quality.))

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: May 05, 2012, 06:38:16 pm »

Hide behind nearest teammate.
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: May 05, 2012, 07:52:07 pm »

((Baseball < Rubbish Bin. Oh yes, I'm stealing trash! D: ))

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: May 05, 2012, 08:05:40 pm »

((Baseball < Rubbish Bin. Oh yes, I'm stealing trash! D: ))
((Have fun with your chunk of leather and wood. Sword, it's all about the swords.))

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: May 05, 2012, 08:10:30 pm »

((Not exactly.  :P))

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #147 on: May 05, 2012, 08:12:02 pm »

((Not exactly.  :P))
((Swords, Katars, staves. ))

agentorangesoda

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #148 on: May 05, 2012, 09:31:32 pm »

Asher looks around for something to steal that will make him look bad ass. The adrenaline of the experience and the realization that he was doing something wrong made Asher feel excited. As far as physical activity goes, he was only ever good at lacrosse, and that was probably just because his parents could afford the best equipment and a personal trainer, so he was not sure what merchandise he should nab.

Yoman987

• Bay Watcher
  • Most Intelligible
    • View Profile
« Reply #149 on: May 06, 2012, 09:43:37 pm »

I've changed the meanings of the Dice rolls. Basically now it's low=fail, high=success. I decided I didn't like Overshots and that it didn't make sense to fail when succeeding.

• >1: More Epic Fail
• 1: Epic Fail
• 2: Fail
• 3: Fail
• 4: Success
• 5: Success
• 6: PERFECT
• <6: Epic Win!

Initiative:
Emmanuel > Gill > Asher > Kelly > Ria > Black Eye near Kelly > May
Spoiler: Unordered Results (click to show/hide)

Pre-Turn Events:

Caellath (4+1+1=6) Emmanuel Feldstein
Scratched
Emmanuel dashes through the door, past Kelly and into the hallway. The quickly-dispersing cloud reveals a tall shape in front of him and he realises that it is another Black Eye. He flips the Glaive's bladed end up and onto his shoulder and stabs at the Black Eye with the blunt end first. The end connects and the Black Eye oofs and groans. Emmanuel then flips the blade end back over and slashes diagonally downward at shoulder-height. He cloud is still thick but he feels the blade slice through flesh as easily as a hot knife through butter. The Black Eye clutches at his shoulder and cries out in pain. He reflexively fires a shot but his aim is completely off - the bullet takes a chunk out of the wall beside Emmanuel. The Black Eye then drops to one knee.
Spoiler: Stats (click to show/hide)

agentorangesoda (5) Asher Black
Healthy
As Asher and Gill jog along through the mall they pass a sports store. In the window are a few lacrosse sticks on sale, one a particularly strong and heavy variant, as well as some lawn bowls balls of various sizes.

Powder Miner (2) May Powlin
Healthy
There aren't any tables nearby to knock over and Kelly just ran out of the hallway. May holds onto her and they both take cover in front of the front counter.

TCM (4) Kelly O'Darish
Healthy
Kelly runs past Emmanuel in fright and hides with May in front of the counter!

Spinal_Taper (5) Gautama (Gill) Peterson
Healthy
Gill sees the replica weapons store up ahead. He remembers that they had the 'small blades' section, with his fondness of the Katara, behind the counter on wall hooks.

Tiruin (3+1=4) Ria Winter
Healthy
Emmanuel charges into the hallway and Kelly runs to the door. She aims to throw the baseball as Emmanuel brutally attacks the Black Eye. Emmanuel takes a step to the side and the Black Eye falls to one knee, so she throws as fast as she can. The baseball smacks him right on the left temple and he collapses backward.

Post-Turn Events:
Black Eye
Mortally Wounded
The Black Eye (Roll: 4-1=3) fires wildly after Emmanuel attacks but his shot goes wide. He drops to a knee. He then takes a severe hit with a Baseball to the head and falls backward in a heap.

"Time to go! Through that fire escape!" Sarah yells.
« Last Edit: May 07, 2012, 08:27:13 pm by Yoman987 »
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 14