_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 2015 2016 [2017] 2018 2019 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5921453 times)

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Paris' accidental discharge
« Reply #30240 on: December 03, 2015, 11:22:02 am »

((take that to either the ooc thread or the wiki thread. And address it to Radio_Controlled))

Maegil

• Bay Watcher
  • I _drink_ stuff older than you!
    • View Profile
« Reply #30241 on: December 03, 2015, 11:38:51 am »

((Thanks.))
What does Maegil have in common with a frag grenade?
Answer: does not suffer fools gladly.

Your friendly mysanthropic machete-toting sail-sailing sailor nut job.
Also, a Serial Editor. Just in case, do check my previous post to see if I didn't change or added to it. I do that, a lot...

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #30242 on: December 03, 2015, 11:57:32 am »

Mycroft tries a pill made of a selection of office supplies.  3 items.
Specifics please. There are a lot of office supplies so unless you want your head replaced with a paper cutter or blood made out of printer ink, you're gonna have to tell me which one.

"I have a rifle needing. Longarm.
Armour too."

I rifle in my pockets for a wallet, but find only 5 unrecognizable coins and a scrap of paper that says "Don't spend it all in one place"
"We've got a lot of rifles. And a lot of armor." the man in the booth says, tapping the list of goods above his head, "You're gonna have to specify. Though a gauss is probably pretty close to what you're looking for."

"Crazy people?  I can't stand crazy people, they're too often heretics.  And interesting brain hyperbole there, clearly someone has an inflated ego." 

"Very well then, 'Steve,' once you get off that PA and the xenos arrive, I shall see you on the battlefield.  Unless you're a pagan charlatan god, of course.  Then I will see you to Hell."

Trade in the grenades for some 1-token helmet armor.  Get/make 3 free molotovs instead.  Also, inquire as to the price of High Guard armor.

Then, tell this fortress(?)' medical staff that I wish to become a completely (as opposed to semi) senselessly violent sub-human creature in service to God.  Ask them what my medical options are.

wiki that buying, high guard armor has no official price as far as I remember and as per becoming a completely violent thing...Well the Infirmary staff isn't the doctor anymore but maybe if you purpose something interesting, he can do a conference call, so to speak.

Mycroft tries a pill made of a selection of office supplies.  3 items.
....uh mycroft don't you think your going a bit overboard here?
Well Mike I'm gonna try and wander the ship meet the rest of everyone yell if you need help but here

Abigail hands mycroft 1 can of medifoam
if you get hurt use that okay.
(Abigail begins wandering the ship)
(wiki)
Oh no I didn't mean to get a healgun as an actual thing that you have! I should probably say OOC when I'm RPing cluelessness. Thise are just terms for "weapons" that were present in the mmo he was plugged into forever. Sorry if that wasn't obvious PW! Ansld as for the other stuff I was basicappy requesting speech rolls with random crew members. Because I'm a masochist.

repeat previous action with the clarification that my character still thinks this is a videogame. I know you don't actually have "healguns" :P
Ah. Well, if you manage to wander over to the armory sometime during your meandering inquires, the guy there would tell you that we do indeed have a blaster for sale, should you want to buy it.  He also warn you that you may have brain problems.

...you know maybe I could bleach mycrofts skin white?
Think of the medical validity of bleaching someones skin with bleach get bleach from armory
Oh no I didn't mean to get a healgun as an actual thing that you have! I should probably say OOC when I'm RPing cluelessness. Thise are just terms for "weapons" that were present in the mmo he was plugged into forever. Sorry if that wasn't obvious PW! Ansld as for the other stuff I was basicappy requesting speech rolls with random crew members. Because I'm a masochist.

repeat previous action with the clarification that my character still thinks this is a videogame. I know you don't actually have "healguns" :P
"Crazy people?  I can't stand crazy people, they're too often heretics.  And interesting brain hyperbole there, clearly someone has an inflated ego." 

"Very well then, 'Steve,' once you get off that PA and the xenos arrive, I shall see you on the battlefield.  Unless you're a pagan charlatan god, of course.  Then I will see you to Hell."

Trade in the grenades for some 1-token helmet armor.  Get/make 3 free molotovs instead.
um hello...you guys new?
Bleaching skin is possible...with bleach? No.
Lock all belongings in room. Begin the hiatus hibernation!
Done.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Since it seems we are doing actions with our sheets, I fall face first onto the floor. Then I put on some clothes.
You fall face first onto the ground in your personal room. After a few seconds of confusion, you get up, cough the fluid out of your lungs and get dressed.

Name: H.R.H. C.P. K.i.W. A.A.B.C. Com. Dr. Artaxerxes Julius Alexandros Wolfgang Leyte Wei-Li Caeoula M'Bundo de Groach zu Soamandarkisal III, M.B.B.S., B.A.p.s. (Please, please call me Arty!)

Appearance: It's a source of some chagrin that he looks more like a swarthier version of the pencil-necked Niccolò Machiavelli than the wide-jawed, heroic Che Guevara. Then again, like Arty, the Che also couldn't grow a full beard...

Spoiler: Stats and info (click to show/hide)

Ugh... yuck... there are better ways to wake up...
Arty slid off the pod, took in his surroundings, and went for a shower. After cleaning the gooey mess on the floor and donning the folded uniform, he searched the wristpad computer for more information, and read up on the Paracelsus' Sword layout, the infirmary, the armory's stocks and prices, then the player's market. From there, he found out about the team fund and was delighted by the flag but annoyed that you still needed money to get the listed items... With some distaste, he finally pocketed his assigned five tokens.
He also took his time to read some past mission reports to know what he could be up against, even though many missions still had no reports and were in raw data formats; he decided to later on take on at least a couple of the newbie jobs for extra tokens.

Turning the lights off, he locked his door and turned to the right on the main corridor. Passing the pantheon's door, he frowned in distaste, but proceeded following the PDA map to the armory to see if the blaster rifle and extra clip are still available for 3 tokens.
We are getting a ton of new people these days.

As far as I know they are. They're from the team fund which Miya controls, so we'll just assume they're available and you get them and work it out later if they're not.

Wiki.

Arty slid off the pod, took in his surroundings, and went for a shower. After donning the folded uniform, he searched the wristpad computer for more information, and read up on the Paracelsus' Sword layout, the infirmary, the armory's stocks and prices, then the player's market. From there, he found out about the team fund and was delighted by the flag but annoyed that you still needed money to get the listed items... With some distaste, he finally pocketed his assigned five tokens.
He also took his time to read some past mission reports to know what he could be up against, even though many missions still had no reports and were in raw data formats; he decided to later on take on at least a couple of the newbie jobs for extra tokens.

Turning the lights off, he locked his door and turned to the right on the main corridor. Passing the pantheon's door, he frowned in distaste, but proceeded following the PDA map to the armory to see if the blaster rifle and extra clip are still available for 3 tokens.

((For PW: yes, those things he mentions are still there, but it's being sold on the player market and comes from the team fund.))
Well that solves that.

Maegil

• Bay Watcher
  • I _drink_ stuff older than you!
    • View Profile
« Reply #30243 on: December 03, 2015, 03:04:48 pm »

Having secured the bargain, Arty returns to his room (frowning in distaste as he passes the Pantheon's door), stores the weapon and clip in the locker, and sets to work on the Mission 10 report. By the time it's finally done, he's quite sure that his skills are probably going to be insufficient. He heads to the infirmary (again frowning in distaste as he passes the Pantheon's door).

"Hi, I'm Dr. Arty, a surgeon. Do you happen to have a lab coat that I can use?

Although I have experience with gruesome accident victims, multiple trauma and even stab wounds and small caliber gun shots, you know, the normal ER
((that's "Emergency Room", not this game's name)) fare, I'm certain that what I'm going to find in the battlefield is on a completely different league. Would you mind that I help out here while I'm not in the field, like an internship to prepare myself better for the troops' needs?

I saw on the database that there's this medical monitoring program by one Dr. Maurice Sanctor... one of the ship's doctors, I presume? I most certainly hope to have the pleasure of meeting him sometime! In the meanwhile, I'd say that this program's usefulness cannot be understated; would it be possible for me to have a copy?

By the way, I need to deposit a couple of samples... not that I much care for it, but it's for, uh, (mumble)dynastic reasons. You know, just in case I lose my body."

Frown each time he passes the Pantheon door.
Return to room, store weapon and compile mission 10 summary.
Lock up, go to infirmary, ask for:
- a lab coat,
- an internship while not in the field,
- a copy of the medical monitoring system.

Store a sperm sample bottle and a buccal mucosa swipe on the samples' freezer, labeled "ARTY'S SPERM & BMC - RESERVED - PLEASE DO NOT TOUCH!"

- If welcomed to stay: scrub in and help out if they're busy; listen carefully and take notes if someone lectures; else, read up on old cases, especially where field treatment is involved (try not to gasp in horror at the osteopathic kicking treatment).

- If not allowed to stay: take a VR booth in the recreation room and start the true Battle of Hexbarax with enough medical gear to open a small aid station. Practice treating war injuries arriving a bit faster than possible to handle properly, and trying to keep as many alive as possible while under fire and gradually having to cut more and more corners.
« Last Edit: December 04, 2015, 05:45:37 am by Maegil »
What does Maegil have in common with a frag grenade?
Answer: does not suffer fools gladly.

Your friendly mysanthropic machete-toting sail-sailing sailor nut job.
Also, a Serial Editor. Just in case, do check my previous post to see if I didn't change or added to it. I do that, a lot...

Nunzillor

« Reply #30244 on: December 03, 2015, 03:53:25 pm »

Iveson suggests, for the first step, that two small computers are surgically implanted near each amygdala.  When he hears the words "God," "heretic," or "xeno," the amygdalae will be electrically stimulated, intensifying fear and anger, and likely triggering the release of adrenaline.

If the doctor refuses or is not interested: Having purchased the necessary items for the mercy killings of filthy heretics, whether alien or human, Iveson plugs himself back into the VR.  He chooses an option that immediately appeals to him: Punch Many Things.

Also, consider the creation of a free vehicle from scrap, with ARM-standard powering its combustion engine.  Is this possible?  How about an exoskeleton?

((If High Guard armor has no official price, but is listed in the armory, does that mean it is not acquirable on the Sword?))
« Last Edit: December 05, 2015, 03:47:05 pm by Nunzillor »

Zormod

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #30245 on: December 03, 2015, 05:09:26 pm »

After a quick self-examinination, Zek'thal heads toward the armory, and attempts to purchase a microwave pychokinetic amplifier.

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm still alive, how fortunate!
    • View Profile
« Reply #30246 on: December 03, 2015, 06:09:29 pm »

After a quick self-examinination, Zek'thal heads toward the armory, and attempts to purchase a microwave pychokinetic amplifier.
When you reach the armory a young girl approaches you)
hello your new right?
((I just facepalmed so hard I have a concussion))
Rip Abigail South Death by Drop pod my avatar is now morbid.

Zormod

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #30247 on: December 03, 2015, 06:50:16 pm »

Hello, and yes. My name is Zek'thal. May I ask yours?

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #30248 on: December 03, 2015, 06:52:47 pm »

Hello, and yes. My name is Zek'thal. May I ask yours?
it's Abigail south Zek'thal is an interesting name

Zormod

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #30249 on: December 03, 2015, 07:13:31 pm »

Yes it is. It's from...Hm. I don't really remember. Some southwest portion of the galaxy, I think.

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #30250 on: December 03, 2015, 07:17:48 pm »

Yes it is. It's from...Hm. I don't really remember. Some southwest portion of the galaxy, I think.
you wanna know what I just realized I have no idea where my home is at all.... I also have no idea where I am either exactly.
Wait  how old are you Zek and what was your home like?

Zormod

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #30251 on: December 03, 2015, 07:24:24 pm »

I'm 28, and it was pretty nice for the most part. Lots of cats and country.

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #30252 on: December 03, 2015, 07:27:50 pm »

I'm 28, and it was pretty nice for the most part. Lots of cats and country.
....so your 14 years older then me okay and you had actual cats that's cool....but what's country?

Zormod

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #30253 on: December 03, 2015, 07:38:38 pm »

It's this large expanse of hills and grass. They tend to have some large animals like cows on them, and houses are much less frequent than in cities and towns.

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #30254 on: December 03, 2015, 07:43:39 pm »

It's this large expanse of hills and grass. They tend to have some large animals like cows on them, and houses are much less frequent than in cities and towns.
...what's grass and cows and city's and towns what are those  ive never seen  or heard about that so what are they?
Pages: 1 ... 2015 2016 [2017] 2018 2019 ... 2101