_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 1947 1948 [1949] 1950 1951 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5930581 times)

Kriellya

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: You just couldn't help yourselves.
« Reply #29220 on: August 10, 2015, 12:21:59 pm »

(( PW: For wiki purposes, should we leave The Chief's 'will' stat around, or can Cthunkan be treated as a normal character now? (please say to leave it around :P) ))

NJW2000

• Bay Watcher
  • You know me. What do I know?
    • View Profile
« Reply #29221 on: August 10, 2015, 12:32:00 pm »

Spoiler: new character (click to show/hide)
One wheel short of a wagon

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
« Reply #29222 on: August 10, 2015, 02:51:05 pm »

Sir JOhnsone the second would get out of his chamber collapsing onto the floor and coughing a bit
The bloody 'ell! I went to bed to bed with my wife and.....
Would stop and look arround really confused.
Wherethe hell am I, am....am I dead, I thought Heven was a bunch of Gates and shit... Well time to figure out What I can do with heaven.
Would notice he is naked and the valve in his chest
This isn't heaven...I think I'm in hell....
would get up and walk out of the room putting the clothes on and grabbing those wierd token shaped things
now where is my sword....WHERE"'S MY BLOODY SWORD!

walk down the hallway and into the recroom
ANYONE KNOW WHERE I AM? AM I IN HELL?
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

renegadelobster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #29223 on: August 10, 2015, 04:27:49 pm »

Anthony wanders around the ship before coming across the Armory, after taking a quick peak to make sure no tentacled space horror is going to snatch him up as soon as he walks in, he walks up to the kiosk window. He strokes his beard as he reads the many options to choose from and speaks under his breath, "Oo, gauss rifle, can't go wrong with a slug thrower. But then you need to buy ammo. Lasers are nice from the vids I've seen. I've always liked a good knife fight though, hmm. Eh, but then you have to be all up in some ones business, might save that as a back up plan. Hmm. Ooo variable laser rifle. Hmm, adjustable wavelength, runs off a genny, I think I'm sold on it." 
He then turns to the nice lady sitting behind the counter and speaks up with a smile on his face, "Hello there! Could I please get a Variable Laser Rifle please? Er, I believe it is called the 'Spektr'. And I didn't see it on there, but how much would it cost for just a simple boot knife? Or a combat knife of some sort?"

Buy a Spektr. Inquire about the cost of a boot knife or a combat knife. Wander the ship some more, hit up the theater.
Well, it only hates Linux for now. If we could condition it to hate computer viruses, than hooray! Free, brutal virus protection! Unless you have Linux!

NJW2000

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #29224 on: August 10, 2015, 05:17:02 pm »

Christopher Pseudos leaves the stasis chamber dazed. As usual, most of the liquid swilling about his feet is chemical solvent, and much is vomit, but in this case, some of it is tears.

Christopher takes a few minutes to get his bearings, then orders printouts of every mission report in the past year or two, as well as a relatively unbiased version of recent galactic history, and a general encyclopedia. He has a lot of catching up to do, and reads them in his room.

After some time spent reading, he obtains some paper and a marker pen, hanging a crude sign above his room:
"ARM Common Soldier's Union - First Meeting"
And below it:
"CSU welcoming new members: anyone below general-rank accepted.

He then drags some chairs into his room, and gets some biscuits from the kitchen, trying to make friends with the kitchen staff and find out if they have a union, placing the biscuits in the center of the room.

Finally, he wanders into the rec room, quietly brief placing handwritten cards with directions to his room on the tables, which talk about a more democratic, comradely existence, and tries to persuade anyone at a loose end below general rank to come to the meeting. He also takes time to politely notify the Doctor and Armoury master of his efforts, bringing a cake from the kitchens for the latter, and an interesting autopsy report for the former.

If he has any time left, he also picks up various bits of scrap metal from the armoury, and doggedly attempts to constuct the beginnings of a typewriter and printing press, though only given time.
« Last Edit: August 11, 2015, 03:07:30 am by NJW2000 »

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #29225 on: August 10, 2015, 05:19:46 pm »

Christopher Pseudos leaves the stasis chamber dazed. As usual, most of the liquid swilling about his feet is chemical solvent, and much is vomit, but in this case, some of it is tears.

Christopher takes a few minutes to get his bearings, then orders printouts of every mission report in the past year or two, as well as a relatively unbiased version of recent galactic history, and a general encyclopedia. He has a lot of catching up to do, and reads them in his room.

After some time spent reading, he obtains some paper and a marker pen, hanging a crude sign above his room:
"ARM Common Soldier's Union - First Meeting"
And below it:
"CSU welcoming new members: anyone below general-rank accepted.

He then picks up various bits of scrap metal from the armoury, and doggedly attempts to constuct the beginnings of a typewriter and printing press, undeterred by failure. He also drags some chairs into his room, and gets some biscuits from the kitchen, trying to make friends with the kitchen staff and find out if they have a union, placing the biscuits in the center of the room.

Finally, he wanders into the rec room, quietly placing handwritten leaflets with directions to his room on the tables, which talk about a more democratic, comradely existence, and tries to persuade anyone at a loose end below general rank to come to the meeting.

Jackson Would stop trying to figure out where's at and pick up a leaflet
'What's a union? And I, lowly peasant, am a  knight! I was Knighted and have served s a hedge knight in life! May I ask, where am I?'
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Sig-texts!

NJW2000

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #29226 on: August 10, 2015, 05:25:38 pm »

"You are on the sword, a ship that sails through the sky, full of weapons of gods and wizards. We are sent on missions, tasks by the mighty lord Steve, and go into dangerous situations with strange and puissant weapons, covering ourselves in glory or dying."

Christpher pats Jackson on the arm comfortingly, and offers him a biscuit.

"I'm new here, but have fought in many wars on... other planes, and you seem to be a powerful warrior. Perhaps we could be the starting pair of a band of brothers? A union is, as far as I understand, a group of workers, such as soldiers, who band together while working for someone else, in order to negotiate fairer deals, look out for one another's interests, and help improve the lot of the common worker... or, in this case, soldier.

Oh, do they have printing presses on your world? Or typewriters? Perhaps you could help me build one..."

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #29227 on: August 10, 2015, 05:32:53 pm »

"You are on the sword, a ship that sails through the sky, full of weapons of gods and wizards. We are sent on missions, tasks by the mighty lord Steve, and go into dangerous situations with strange and puissant weapons, covering ourselves in glory or dying."

Christpher pats Jackson on the arm comfortingly, and offers him a biscuit.

"I'm new here, but have fought in many wars on... other planes, and you seem to be a powerful warrior. Perhaps we could be the starting pair of a band of brothers? A union is, as far as I understand, a group of workers, such as soldiers, who band together while working for someone else, in order to negotiate fairer deals, look out for one another's interests, and help improve the lot of the common worker... or, in this case, soldier.

Oh, do they have printing presses on your world? Or typewriters? Perhaps you could help me build one..."
Would smile
Ah! I see...well I am willing to join, despite having helped organize raids and having a small band of about 20 soldiers under my command before settling down and joining a kingdom. As a past sell sword I guess this could be useful. Anyways I have no clue what a type writer was, my home was one of swords and castles. Though if I remember correctly Magic did occur. I remember certain people holding great artifacts of power that let them control the very elements! People would try and find a way to use them to make a philosopher's stone! So....what am I supposed to do here? I mean I wasn't really told much of anything. I grabbed these, drab and horrible clothes, not fit for one like me- a Lord of a great manor! Well know where I could get a hold of a sword and shield?
GENERATION 31:
Sig-texts!

NJW2000

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #29228 on: August 10, 2015, 05:35:24 pm »

"Try the armoury master, over in the armoury. Don't offend her in any way. I mean, she may not mind you calling her, "wench", if that's what your culture does, but from the autopsies I've looked over, it's better not to find out. She should be able to sell you swords and shields with tokens, our equivalent of gold here."

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #29229 on: August 10, 2015, 05:39:22 pm »

"Try the armoury master, over in the armoury. Don't offend her in any way. I mean, she may not mind you calling her, "wench", if that's what your culture does, but from the autopsies I've looked over, it's better not to find out. She should be able to sell you swords and shields with tokens, our equivalent of gold here."
Understood sir! Oh, what else is sold there, you mention wizardly and such.
GENERATION 31:
Sig-texts!

NJW2000

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #29230 on: August 10, 2015, 05:41:22 pm »

"Some very strange weapons indeed... they can bend space and shoot fire... I reccommend not touching one under any circumstances!"

"Anyone else for the union?"

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #29231 on: August 10, 2015, 06:03:39 pm »

"Some very strange weapons indeed... they can bend space and shoot fire... I reccommend not touching one under any circumstances!"

"Anyone else for the union?"
Shoot fire? LIKE THE ROAR OF A MIGHTY DRAGON!
would sprint off and purchase ask how much the Multi role weapon MKII would be, buy it if I can afford it, if I can not then purchase the cheap laser rifle with the bayonet off the player  market and the force monosword instead! then pick up some scrap metal, so weird things that store the electricity of the heavens (batteries)!, some metal coated in  the strange  'plastic', some glass lenses, a tin can, some ale, nuts and bolts, and tools (rivet driver, screw driver, hammer, sandpaper, wrench, ect)
« Last Edit: August 10, 2015, 06:39:56 pm by spazyak »
GENERATION 31:
Sig-texts!

NAV

• Bay Watcher
  • I have an idea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #29232 on: August 10, 2015, 07:33:46 pm »

((Multi role weapon MKII is this by the way. It was designed by the AM.))
A strange sort of combination of a spear, a sword and a laser rifle. Basically a 4 foot long, light weapon with and odd handle that appears to be a mix of a rifle butt and grip and a sword handle and cross guard with the grip and trigger built into the cross guard. Clearly designed to be used as both a melee weapon and a rifle.
Highmax…dead, flesh torn from him, though his skill with the sword was unmatched…military…Nearly destroyed .. Rhunorah... dead... Mastahcheese returns...dead. Gaul...alive, still locked in combat. NAV...Alive, drinking booze....
The face on the toaster does not look like one of mercy.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #29233 on: August 10, 2015, 07:35:31 pm »

((Multi role weapon MKII is this by the way. It was designed by the AM.))
A strange sort of combination of a spear, a sword and a laser rifle. Basically a 4 foot long, light weapon with and odd handle that appears to be a mix of a rifle butt and grip and a sword handle and cross guard with the grip and trigger built into the cross guard. Clearly designed to be used as both a melee weapon and a rifle.
((I know it looked cool!)))
GENERATION 31:
Sig-texts!

NAV

• Bay Watcher
  • I have an idea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #29234 on: August 10, 2015, 07:44:08 pm »

((That was more to remind Piecewise what the weapon is.))
Highmax…dead, flesh torn from him, though his skill with the sword was unmatched…military…Nearly destroyed .. Rhunorah... dead... Mastahcheese returns...dead. Gaul...alive, still locked in combat. NAV...Alive, drinking booze....
The face on the toaster does not look like one of mercy.
Pages: 1 ... 1947 1948 [1949] 1950 1951 ... 2101