_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 1945 1946 [1947] 1948 1949 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5930415 times)

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: You just couldn't help yourselves.
« Reply #29190 on: August 02, 2015, 02:29:23 pm »

Check mentally if the knowledge amassed tells me how easy it would be to transplant the capacitors from the more recent gauss rifle into the older one.
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #29191 on: August 02, 2015, 09:43:19 pm »

Set that vial aside, touch the case that Amiable Amber came in under the Shroud.
Because everything is Megaman when you have an arm cannon.

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #29192 on: August 04, 2015, 12:59:39 am »

head to the armory and ask for some casting molds for a knife, a shuriken, and a hammer.

Then head to the infirmary and ask to have a Man Machine Interface implant installed.
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #29193 on: August 04, 2015, 02:28:54 am »

Depends. Are you protecting yourself with space magic?

1) Assume that I am.

2) Assume that I'm not.

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #29194 on: August 05, 2015, 11:13:27 am »

horrific!

CURRENT CTHUNKAN CONSENSUS:

Let us strike now and remove thad from the equation, Duncan perhaps can work with us
Absolutely! Destroy Thad in whichever way they've been talking about, I wasn't really listening.

It is decided! 3v1, Chief, Henk and Duncan versus Thad for the first event. Thad has some long odds to fight through, but can he persevere?
No, according to this dice, he can not. Thad is absorbed. NEXT!
I already know what I want to do. I get my clothes out of my locker and get dressed quickly. I set my room number as 347 and make a note of my password on my wrist pad. I head over to vr and boot up the tinker program so that I can start prototyping. do I have to wait for peicewise to respond or can I go do stuff in the tinker thread right now?
Alright, head over to the tinker tread. If you say anything about armor penetration I'll shoot you out an air lock.

Check mentally if the knowledge amassed tells me how easy it would be to transplant the capacitors from the more recent gauss rifle into the older one.
Well you'd get much less powerful shots with them. Thats the deal; more shots at lower power or fewer shots at higher. Thats basically their trade off.

Set that vial aside, touch the case that Amiable Amber came in under the Shroud.
[4]
You get a strange vision of corporate board rooms, graphs, laboratories, shouting, fake smiles and ulcers.

head to the armory and ask for some casting molds for a knife, a shuriken, and a hammer.

Then head to the infirmary and ask to have a Man Machine Interface implant installed.

Two tokens for the molds. Implant is free.

Depends. Are you protecting yourself with space magic?

1) Assume that I am.

2) Assume that I'm not.

Assuming you don't mind burning your brain out, a hell of a lot. The Avatar can probably already tank a nuke from pretty close (ie you'd survive) but with the magic you could probably survive twice or maybe even three times as much.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
« Reply #29195 on: August 05, 2015, 11:15:28 am »

What now? we could get the robobody interface or we could fight, or we can work together and combine our skills since each of us have our own specialties. Personally I believe we will be the most efficient with the last one.
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #29196 on: August 05, 2015, 11:22:49 am »

What now? we could get the robobody interface or we could fight, or we can work together and combine our skills since each of us have our own specialties. Personally I believe we will be the most efficient with the last one.

fate hates the robobody interface. it will not allow us to split. i cannot remain incomplete any longer, therefore we must duel. are you prepared?

duncan, i would like you to choose one of us to back up. preferably me, for i would very much like to complete myself by merging into your mind, so to speak, and i am at an unfortunate disadvantage without your help.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #29197 on: August 05, 2015, 11:25:14 am »

fate hates the robobody interface. it will not allow us to split. i cannot remain incomplete any longer, therefore we must duel. are you prepared?

duncan, i would like you to choose one of us to back up. preferably me, for i would very much like to complete myself by merging into your mind, so to speak, and i am at an unfortunate disadvantage without your help.

But then that would not be fair for me, now why can't we deny fate. We've done it before. Our job /is/ defying fate and living even if it means the loss of our body.
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Sig-texts!

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #29198 on: August 05, 2015, 12:42:36 pm »

((Gah, why do things always cost tokens.))

Guess im gonna have to handiwork this shit...

scoop up the now congealed metal puddles from the deathcube testing room. (the ones that used to be knives.)
take these metal plate thingies to whatever passes for a workshop around here and use a vice to hold them upright.
jump into my exosuit and use my laser rifle to slowly and carefully cut these plates/discs into the general shapes of a knife and shuriken.

also check the thickness on a mk1, is it thin and flexible enough that it could be used to heatproof an improvised casting mold by placing it inside the indentation without adversely affecting the cast objects shape?

« Last Edit: August 06, 2015, 04:40:00 am by Unholy_Pariah »
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #29199 on: August 05, 2015, 02:44:11 pm »

Assuming you don't mind burning your brain out, a hell of a lot. The Avatar can probably already tank a nuke from pretty close (ie you'd survive) but with the magic you could probably survive twice or maybe even three times as much.

What kinda level of destruction are we speaking here? No numbers, but is it on the level of house-destroying, block-destroying, town-destroying, city-destroying, continent destroying?

Could I make a 'forceshield' or something of similar result that lasts for a little while with the manip, then switch brains and use the fresh brain to make a really big kaboom? How powerful can we go like this, assuming we don't wanna damage the brains?

I'm basically trying to get an idea of how far my manip powers go.

Finally, I'd like to sort out payment for selling stuff from armory I invented.

Recently, the following stuff was bought(pan said to me in a pm I could have thrower sales tokens for now due to debt):

blaster pistol  http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=108083.msg6371038#msg6371038

chem thrower, goop ammo: http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=108083.msg6371038#msg6371038

chem thrower:  http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=108083.msg6117562#msg6117562

goop nades:  http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=108083.msg6376006#msg6376006

blaster rifle+mag and blaster pistol:  http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=108083.msg6379020#msg6379020

So, that's 1 token for 2 blaster pistols, 2 tokens for 2 chem throwers, 1 token for blaster rifle, or 4 total. That also leaves 1 goop ammo, 1 goop nades, and 1 blifle mag that don't earn money yet. Confirm?

Next to that, 1 chem thrower and 3 goop canisters were bought for M19. However, this was done with team fund money, something I authorized (but not requested myself) back then. Should I also get tokens from this, seeing as how might claim conflict of interest here (even though back then that wasn't the case)?

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #29200 on: August 05, 2015, 02:46:24 pm »

But then that would not be fair for me, now why can't we deny fate. We've done it before. Our job /is/ defying fate and living even if it means the loss of our body.

for some reason immutable fate decrees that we duel instead. qec network must be real expensive. and while heroic speeches are all fine and good, it is not very satisfying for us to rail against one another. we must seek a more perfect union, would you not agree?

i think that all of us are in fact merely artifacts of the process that joined us. we are a single diseased mind, and we ought to find ourselves a cure. this method is easiest to understand, quick and very clean. you will still remain afterward if you lose, i would think, but you will be a more integrated part of the whole.

in the end, it would not be fair for me to demand you are subsumed for my benefit. it would not be fair for you to demand me to do the same. so we will decide this fairly with a battle of wills, with duncan choosing his favorite contender if he wishes. if i win, i shall strive to express you as best as i am able, and i can only hope you will try to do the same for me if you were to win yourself. it is nothing at all personal - surely you must recognize the peril of hearing voices in your head at all hours of the day.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #29201 on: August 05, 2015, 03:33:42 pm »

for some reason immutable fate decrees that we duel instead. qec network must be real expensive. and while heroic speeches are all fine and good, it is not very satisfying for us to rail against one another. we must seek a more perfect union, would you not agree?

i think that all of us are in fact merely artifacts of the process that joined us. we are a single diseased mind, and we ought to find ourselves a cure. this method is easiest to understand, quick and very clean. you will still remain afterward if you lose, i would think, but you will be a more integrated part of the whole.

in the end, it would not be fair for me to demand you are subsumed for my benefit. it would not be fair for you to demand me to do the same. so we will decide this fairly with a battle of wills, with duncan choosing his favorite contender if he wishes. if i win, i shall strive to express you as best as i am able, and i can only hope you will try to do the same for me if you were to win yourself. it is nothing at all personal - surely you must recognize the peril of hearing voices in your head at all hours of the day.

Yes, and it can be the worst thing when they take control, hence why I took what I though was going to be medicine that caused this mess. perhaps we could instead find that jerk.
GENERATION 31:
Sig-texts!

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #29202 on: August 05, 2015, 03:38:32 pm »

Yes, and it can be the worst thing when they take control, hence why I took what I though was going to be medicine that caused this mess. perhaps we could instead find that jerk.

which jerk? there are far too many for me to know who exactly you mean.

but yes! you understand. to live either as a man haunted by voices, or worse, a voice thwarted by others, what kind of life is this? we must unify.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #29203 on: August 05, 2015, 03:41:43 pm »

which jerk? there are far too many for me to know who exactly you mean.

but yes! you understand. to live either as a man haunted by voices, or worse, a voice thwarted by others, what kind of life is this? we must unify.

The man in the armor, the original owner of these candies. I was tricked into eating it after he replaced my pills with it I guess now is time for me to finally vanquish the voices and get my peace.
GENERATION 31:
Sig-texts!

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #29204 on: August 05, 2015, 03:47:24 pm »

The man in the armor, the original owner of these candies. I was tricked into eating it after he replaced my pills with it I guess now is time for me to finally vanquish the voices and get my peace.

ah. i shall seek this man if need be, then. can you describe the armor?
Pages: 1 ... 1945 1946 [1947] 1948 1949 ... 2101