_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 1939 1940 [1941] 1942 1943 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5935730 times)

NAV

• Bay Watcher
  • I have an idea!
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: You just couldn't help yourselves.
« Reply #29100 on: July 16, 2015, 10:22:10 pm »

Quote from: Ulrich Leland to: All ARM operatives on Sword
Can anyone inform me about features of MK III? Can it do anything else besides flying?
Quote from: Dubley Steptimus to Ulrich Leland:
Can it do anything else besides flying? Of course it can! It enhances your strength, heals your wounds, protects you from the infinite void of space, and even provides a bit of armour.

But you probably already know all that and were asking about it's secret modes and stuff. It's got a few.
*There's the "buzz mode", which lets you hover a few inches off the ground while conserving fuel.
*There's the "Enhanced movement mode", which uses it's maneuvering rockets to increase your strength and dexterity even more, but it uses tons of fuel. Be careful if you use this, I accidentally tore a noob's arm off trying to help him out of a locker once.
*There's also a built in motion tracker program, but it's way too finicky and usually blurred out by wind.

Oh, and you can also download or program tons of extra features into your mk3. Milno has so many, I hear his suit can do all the fighting for him.
« Last Edit: July 16, 2015, 10:27:27 pm by NAV »
Highmax…dead, flesh torn from him, though his skill with the sword was unmatched…military…Nearly destroyed .. Rhunorah... dead... Mastahcheese returns...dead. Gaul...alive, still locked in combat. NAV...Alive, drinking booze....
The face on the toaster does not look like one of mercy.

Dorsidwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • [INTERSTELLAR]
    • View Profile
« Reply #29101 on: July 17, 2015, 02:43:32 am »

Purchase an MCP-2 suit, plain
Quote from: Rodney Ootkins
Everything is going to be alright

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #29102 on: July 17, 2015, 05:44:12 am »

you really dont seem to like me trying negative colors...

Grab my MkI and one of my EMP claymores, then head to my room and grab my exosuit complete with shield and rifle, my dead PDA and my tongs.
head back to testing and set both the mk1 down behind me, EMP claymore off to the left and the exosuit to the right of the pill machine whilst leaving my reiterpallasch in front of it.
order of closeness is tongs+pda (on my person), reiterpallasch, mk1, exosuit (and therefore shield and rifle), EMP claymore.

push B2, C4, G4, E6, H1.

seek out whatever hopefully changed or lost its colour.
« Last Edit: July 17, 2015, 05:48:41 am by Unholy_Pariah »
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

Comrade P.

• Bay Watcher
  • For space is wide and good friends are too few
    • View Profile
« Reply #29103 on: July 17, 2015, 06:04:19 am »

Get to the armory, return my unused lasrifle to get two tokens back, then get blaster rifle and extra mag for it, and blaster pistol. ((That should leave me with 2 tokens.))
Then, still in CD Longcoat over MCP-I, seek out the unfortunate hulking creature in the Rec room. See what it's doing when I find it, observe its movements for a while. Stay behind it, keep distance (~30 ft) maintain visual contact. Send message to Steve

Quote from: R. Vetrova to Steve
If I take it right, the mass of flesh that recently was several men and women is now roaming free. I want to kill it. I don't really know why, maybe because all this - the ARM, having my vision back, and all that followed - still seem unearthly to me, it is like a dream, a dream at once wonderful and horrible, to me. From what I've got so far, if I will be a menace to common safety, I'll get zapped, but until then, I have my freedom of action. This message is rather pointless, all in all, you see what I do anyway. So no point hiding my intentions, I guess.
Sigs

Nobody exists on purpose. Nobody belongs anywhere. Everybody’s gonna die. Come watch TV?

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #29104 on: July 17, 2015, 06:18:15 am »

Claim room number 7734. Password *******.

tryrar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #29105 on: July 17, 2015, 06:33:34 am »

Addendum:Claim Room 666(If not taken) and random 12-string password
This fort really does sit on the event horizon of madness and catastrophe
No. I suppose there are similarities, but I'm fairly certain angry birds doesn't let me charge into a battalion of knights with a car made of circular saws.

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #29106 on: July 17, 2015, 06:55:54 am »

Quote from: Tek to Miyamoto via wristpad
Greetings, sir.  Can Tek request a monoatomic machete through use of the team fund?  He would return it after the mission.

Approved and wiki'd.

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.

Nikitian

• Bay Watcher
  • ~_~
    • View Profile
« Reply #29107 on: July 17, 2015, 07:35:18 am »

Quote from: Dr. M.Sanctor to: General Miyamoto
I have reviewed your mission team list, and I can suggest appointing Vanessa, Tek and Alex as team medics. Furthermore, based on their existing equipment (or lack of need for, in case of Vanessa) I suggest giving Tek 2 cans of medifoam and an emergency kit from the medical supplies pool, and giving Alex the other emergency kit.

My own mission has all the necessary medical supplies, so all of that fund goes to your mission this time.
Good luck, General.
Past Sigs
Nikitian kneels in front of his computer, fresh lamb's blood on his hands, and prays to the dark powers for answers about armor thickness.

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #29108 on: July 17, 2015, 08:05:32 am »

Quote from: Dr. M.Sanctor to: General Miyamoto
I have reviewed your mission team list, and I can suggest appointing Vanessa, Tek and Alex as team medics. Furthermore, based on their existing equipment (or lack of need for, in case of Vanessa) I suggest giving Tek 2 cans of medifoam and an emergency kit from the medical supplies pool, and giving Alex the other emergency kit.

My own mission has all the necessary medical supplies, so all of that fund goes to your mission this time.
Good luck, General.

Quote from: response
Your recommendations have been noted and your gear will be appreciated. Good luck to you as well in there, bring me back a souvenir or something.

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.

Illgeo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #29109 on: July 17, 2015, 11:05:30 am »

Quote from: To Sir Milno Enedrasi:
"Is it possible to borrow one token from you till end of this mission, Sir Milno?"

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #29110 on: July 17, 2015, 11:19:53 am »

I also want to tinker a pain suit but Ulrich isn't tinker oriented and you never stay in IRC long enough. Or join early enough. And I don't want to gain attention of every anomaly monster either by looking like the guy who murdered their entire family...

What exactly is a pain suit?

Isn't that obvious? It is a suit that tortures its wearer constantly.
Why

Because IVAN Treatment.
Fine. Exactly how are you causing this self pain and damage.
So it seems we are all stuck in here together. the word together would then echo dramatically So movie now?
You gestalt guys should collect all your actions in one post for me if you can. Half the time when looking through them it seems like half of them are actions, and half oppose those actions so you just end up standing there.
ok. got to the doctor and find a way to get the two out.
He's a few milliondy billiondy miles away.

So it seems we are all stuck in here together. the word together would then echo dramatically So movie now?
You gestalt guys should collect all your actions in one post for me if you can. Half the time when looking through them it seems like half of them are actions, and half oppose those actions so you just end up standing there.
ok. we are going to get the IVan treatment then, unless anyone disagrees in which case We watch a movie

Disagree. Get more information about splitting us off. Maybe contact the good Doktor?
See above.

Head to the Armory, being sure to avoid any roving mutants. If I can get it at no extra cost, have a Sharksuit fitted over my MCP-II (3 tokens), and add a single Fleshknitter tank onto the suit (2 tokens).

((I want to be sure that I can still use my wall-walking soles.))
Um...Do you mean get that done for no more money then the 5 tokens the component parts cost? If thats what you mean, then yes, you can do that.

If you want to get it for no money at all, then no.

Still waiting for response to that pm to finish mission planning. so uh, yeah.

EDIT: Also, buy a 3-token AWaCCP for M22.

Ok.
Go to Nyars, and use the Pill Machine! Create two pills as follows: Pill One should be made by inserting a painkiller, and then some of my skin if possible. Pill two should be made by adding the gunpowder followed by a piece of scrap metal.
Ok. Refer to these things via their component parts. Ie "Skin-painkiller pill" and "Metal-gunpowder pill"

Well solid metal rounds are cheap as dirt. Like a token or two each since they're nothing but shaped metal. If you use guided they're up to 4-5 tokens.

Okay, buy a clip of solid metal rounds.  I have five tokens, so that costs me... what?
lets say 3 rounds for 4 tokens.

...such foul things as olives...
Xael feels a sudden need to punch Jobasio in the face. He seemed like an alright guy earlier, but supposedly he has now committed a crime that cannot be forgiven. Or something, it's just a feeling.

Equip my MCP1 suit and try to hunt down that ambulatory hand. Try to scoop it into a sample jar.
Missed me.
Well mesk hasn't posted in a while so we'll assume you grabbed his hand and put it in a jar.

Disagree. Get more information about splitting us off. Maybe contact the good Doktor?
Indeed, let's have more info. Maybe have her root around our noggin a little to try and sort things out?
Agreed cancel last action.
"I'm all for getting more info."
Well the doc is out of office on another planet. And I doubt the nurses are competent enough to help you here.
That's what Cthunkan's got this turn. Consensus at last!
Briefly get up and head to the armoury to buy an EMP grenade, then return to my sitting position near the relevant shuttle.
Converse quietly with Whig as I wait for mission start.
Ready.

Wiki
See the Black Ops team off when it's time.
Okie dokie

Last thing: Get counter pressure suit underwear from armory, I have an MKII. They are free for MKII users correct? If not free, then just don't get it.
I have no idea. Are they free?

Hey, people who are not me, are they free?

Purchase an MCP-2 suit, plain
Wiki

you really dont seem to like me trying negative colors...

Grab my MkI and one of my EMP claymores, then head to my room and grab my exosuit complete with shield and rifle, my dead PDA and my tongs.
head back to testing and set both the mk1 down behind me, EMP claymore off to the left and the exosuit to the right of the pill machine whilst leaving my reiterpallasch in front of it.
order of closeness is tongs+pda (on my person), reiterpallasch, mk1, exosuit (and therefore shield and rifle), EMP claymore.

push B2, C4, G4, E6, H1.

seek out whatever hopefully changed or lost its colour.
Nyars doesn't like people moving the cube. He has specific knee breaking rules for that.

Also you can't have the pill machine. It's held by nyars too.

Get to the armory, return my unused lasrifle to get two tokens back, then get blaster rifle and extra mag for it, and blaster pistol. ((That should leave me with 2 tokens.))
Then, still in CD Longcoat over MCP-I, seek out the unfortunate hulking creature in the Rec room. See what it's doing when I find it, observe its movements for a while. Stay behind it, keep distance (~30 ft) maintain visual contact. Send message to Steve

Quote from: R. Vetrova to Steve
If I take it right, the mass of flesh that recently was several men and women is now roaming free. I want to kill it. I don't really know why, maybe because all this - the ARM, having my vision back, and all that followed - still seem unearthly to me, it is like a dream, a dream at once wonderful and horrible, to me. From what I've got so far, if I will be a menace to common safety, I'll get zapped, but until then, I have my freedom of action. This message is rather pointless, all in all, you see what I do anyway. So no point hiding my intentions, I guess.

Wiki

>Don't kill our recruits. Let the mission do that.

Claim room number 7734. Password *******.
Ok

Addendum:Claim Room 666(If not taken) and random 12-string password
Ok.

I'M GONNA START THE THREADS FOR THE VARIOUS MISSIONS. STAND BY AND GO TO YOUR THREADS WHEN THEY'RE UP

NJW2000

• Bay Watcher
  • You know me. What do I know?
    • View Profile
« Reply #29111 on: July 17, 2015, 11:22:26 am »

"Well, seeing as we can't find the doctor, it appears that we may be stuck here for the foreseeable future."
One wheel short of a wagon

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #29112 on: July 17, 2015, 11:26:08 am »

"Well, seeing as we can't find the doctor, it appears that we may be stuck here for the foreseeable future."

we don't ask the damn doctor, we ask the armory master to elaborate. these delays are becoming increasingly annoying.

Ask the armory master to elaborate on the risks and logistics of splitting off a mind from the collective if she is able.
« Last Edit: July 17, 2015, 11:27:49 am by Harry Baldman »

NJW2000

• Bay Watcher
  • You know me. What do I know?
    • View Profile
« Reply #29113 on: July 17, 2015, 11:28:19 am »

we don't ask the damn doctor, we ask the armory master to elaborate. these delays are becoming increasingly annoying.

Ask the armory master to elaborate on the risks and logistics of splitting off a mind from the collective if she is able.
Support.
One wheel short of a wagon

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #29114 on: July 17, 2015, 11:35:32 am »

Quote from: To Sir Milno Enedrasi:
"Is it possible to borrow one token from you till end of this mission, Sir Milno?"

Milno notices the message popping up in his wristpad and sighs.
Quote from: Milno to Some Newbie
What is it for? I think I saw you in a mission recording but I don't remember you doing too well. Got anyone to vouch for you?

((I'll wiki Illgeo getting the 1 token now to avoid time shenanigans since he took a while to actually ask for it IC.))
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.
Pages: 1 ... 1939 1940 [1941] 1942 1943 ... 2101