_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 1926 1927 [1928] 1929 1930 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5931399 times)

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: You just couldn't help yourselves.
« Reply #28905 on: July 13, 2015, 04:18:55 pm »

Amidst reviewing the profiles of his prospective team, reviewing different insertion options, poring over colony schematics and other mission preparations, Miya hears commotion over the open channel.

"Anyone mind giving me a concise explanation on what the hell is going on here?"
« Last Edit: July 13, 2015, 04:49:04 pm by Radio Controlled »

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.

renegadelobster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #28906 on: July 13, 2015, 04:21:40 pm »

Quote from: Thaddeus To: Miya
It seems that Henk and another dumb ass decided to test an artifact in the rec room. It...absorbed the six of us in here and...melded us into one entity. Out of the six, only four of us had our minds survive, me, Henk, Chief, and Duncan. I am not above having the infirmary attempt to extract me out of this abomination. Any and all advice would help right now.
Well, it only hates Linux for now. If we could condition it to hate computer viruses, than hooray! Free, brutal virus protection! Unless you have Linux!

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
« Reply #28907 on: July 13, 2015, 04:22:23 pm »

Amidst reviewing the profiles of his prospective team, reviewing different insertion options, poring over colony schematics and other mission preparations, Miya hears commoetion over the open channel.

"Anyone mind giving me a concise explanation on what the hell is going on here?"
Nothing
« Last Edit: July 13, 2015, 04:39:08 pm by spazyak »
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

Shaporia

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #28908 on: July 13, 2015, 04:24:21 pm »

Quote from: Alex to: Miya
Erm, excuse me, you're the director of the colony mission? I'm a medic and I'm willing to join if you have any open spots.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #28909 on: July 13, 2015, 04:24:43 pm »

Nothing
Grabs the loot and stuff and rushes to the medical center.

henk, don't pull control away from me. i am holding on only barely, and panicking will not help.

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #28910 on: July 13, 2015, 04:25:08 pm »

*Puts BS hands in front of him*
"Aliens."
Too concise?

How much for a battlesuit sized monoatomic force blade bayonet?

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #28911 on: July 13, 2015, 04:26:09 pm »

Nothing
Grabs the loot and stuff and rushes to the medical center.

henk, don't pull control away from me. i am holding on only barely, and panicking will not help.
Two people want to leave, I'm jsut getting them where they want to go, besides, more control for me.
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Sig-texts!

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #28912 on: July 13, 2015, 04:27:29 pm »

It seems that Henk and another dumb ass decided to test an artifact in the rec room. It...absorbed the six of us in here and...melded us into one entity. Out of the six, only four of us had our minds survive, me, Henk, Chief, and Duncan. I am not above having the infirmary attempt to extract me out of this abomination. Any and all advice would help right now.

"Hmm, I see. And this 'artifact', is it still there? And are you guys stable and in control? If not, can I send someone to collect that thing for the moment to ensure no more unfortunate things happen before we sort all this out, without him being assaulted?"

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #28913 on: July 13, 2015, 04:29:55 pm »

Two people want to leave, I'm jsut getting them where they want to go, besides, more control for me.

my approach is more methodical and will get us better results. and i am going to the same place anyway, so why bother overriding me in a way that will accomplish less?

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #28914 on: July 13, 2015, 04:31:35 pm »

"Hmm, I see. And this 'artifact', is it still there? And are you guys stable and in control? If not, can I send someone to collect that thing for the moment to ensure no more unfortunate things happen before we sort all this out, without him being assaulted?"
We are in control and have the pills, who some one replaced my schizophrenia medicine with! If you wish We will drop off the pills for you and We will go and see about getting the two who don't want to be in here removed.
GENERATION 31:
Sig-texts!

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #28915 on: July 13, 2015, 04:33:06 pm »

my approach is more methodical and will get us better results. and i am going to the same place anyway, so why bother overriding me in a way that will accomplish less?
understood, I'll wait for any thing that is my skills.
GENERATION 31:
Sig-texts!

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #28916 on: July 13, 2015, 04:35:06 pm »

We are in control and have the pills, who some one replaced my schizophrenia medicine with! If you wish We will drop off the pills for you and We will go and see about getting the two who don't want to be in here removed.

"Yes, I will send someone to collect these 'pills' to ensure no more accidents happen while you guys go seek some medical help. You'll recognize who it is, he's white and yells a lot."

Quote from: Alex to: Miya
Erm, excuse me, you're the director of the colony mission? I'm a medic and I'm willing to join if you have any open spots.

Yes I am, and yes there are. Did you hear Steve's briefing? And did you hear what I gave as requirements in order to be allowed on my mission?

renegadelobster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #28917 on: July 13, 2015, 04:35:52 pm »

Henk, if you continue to rush about with poorly thought out plans I will not hesitate to crush you down into the deepest, darkest corner of this bodies mind, giving you the barest glimpses of the outside world, until you simply...cease to be. Do you understand me?

Yes it is. Define 'control'. It seems Duncan is unresponsive, Chief and I have to keep fighting against Henks insane ideas. I will do my best to allow someone to take it though.
Well, it only hates Linux for now. If we could condition it to hate computer viruses, than hooray! Free, brutal virus protection! Unless you have Linux!

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #28918 on: July 13, 2015, 04:38:11 pm »

Henk, if you continue to rush about with poorly thought out plans I will not hesitate to crush you down into the deepest, darkest corner of this bodies mind, giving you the barest glimpses of the outside world, until you simply...cease to be. Do you understand me?

Yes it is. Define 'control'. It seems Duncan is unresponsive, Chief and I have to keep fighting against Henks insane ideas. I will do my best to allow someone to take it though.
Ok. I'll stop and it's not insane to go to the medical center to get the two who doesn't want to be here removed. Should've discussed about this with you. MY bad. (((it's a private conversation with a body that has multiple minds in it but only one pair of eyes)))
GENERATION 31:
Sig-texts!

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #28919 on: July 13, 2015, 04:39:33 pm »

On private chat:
"Pancaek dear, it seems some of the lads made a mess of themselves again. Would you mind and drop by them and take these 'pills' that were responsible for this whole thing? I'd hate for more people to get sucked into something like that."

Pages: 1 ... 1926 1927 [1928] 1929 1930 ... 2101