_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 1925 1926 [1927] 1928 1929 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5932798 times)

AkumaKasai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: You just couldn't help yourselves.
« Reply #28890 on: July 13, 2015, 03:23:37 pm »

Quote from: Milno to Voyeur
People don't try and chat with weirdness, they keep their distance. Good luck cuddling the next abomination.

Quote from: Elias to Furry(the badger one, not the cat one)
I couldn't exactly keep my distance: I didn't know that there was an "abomination" behind the door until I had opened it already, and it was only a few feet away from me. After that it knew I was there, so if I tried to run or fight it, it could shoot me with any one of its large pile of weapons. My best option was to convince it I wasn't a threat, and that it shouldn't kill me. This obviously won't work in every situation, but seeing as I didn't get hurt, and this alleged abomination doesn't even seem offended, I'd say it worked out fine this time.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
« Reply #28891 on: July 13, 2015, 03:29:11 pm »

Quote from: Milno to Voyeur
People don't try and chat with weirdness, they keep their distance. Good luck cuddling the next abomination.

Quote from: Elias to Furry(the badger one, not the cat one)
I couldn't exactly keep my distance: I didn't know that there was an "abomination" behind the door until I had opened it already, and it was only a few feet away from me. After that it knew I was there, so if I tried to run or fight it, it could shoot me with any one of its large pile of weapons. My best option was to convince it I wasn't a threat, and that it shouldn't kill me. This obviously won't work in every situation, but seeing as I didn't get hurt, and this alleged abomination doesn't even seem offended, I'd say it worked out fine this time.
ahem
I'm..errrr....we are not an abomination, We are closer to a giant human with multi personality disorder!
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

AkumaKasai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #28892 on: July 13, 2015, 03:35:34 pm »

Quote from: Elias to Cthuncan
I'm not the one calling you an abomination, the gentleman in the badger costume is. By the way, how are you listening to private messages between us? It's a rude to eavesdrop you know.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #28893 on: July 13, 2015, 03:37:15 pm »

Quote from: Elias to Cthuncan
I'm not the one calling you an abomination, the gentleman in the badger costume is. By the way, how are you listening to private messages between us? It's a rude to eavesdrop you know.
Mix of paranoia that someone is going to kill me cause I may have lead to the deaths of two people and subsumed 3 others
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Sig-texts!

renegadelobster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #28894 on: July 13, 2015, 03:47:42 pm »

Thaddeus hears a familiar beep and hastily takes control of an arm to type out a message:

Quote from: Thaddeus To: Milno
Of sorts. It seems that Henk and another dumb ass decided to test an artifact in the rec room. It...absorbed the six of us in here and...melded us into one entity. Out of the six, only four of us had our minds survive, me, Henk, Chief, and Duncan. I am not above having the infirmary attempt to extract me out of this abomination. Any and all advice would help right now.
Well, it only hates Linux for now. If we could condition it to hate computer viruses, than hooray! Free, brutal virus protection! Unless you have Linux!

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #28895 on: July 13, 2015, 03:51:15 pm »

So , how is everyone else in here. I don't plan on leaving but if you want to, your welcome to try so long as it won't destroy this body.
GENERATION 31:
Sig-texts!

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #28896 on: July 13, 2015, 03:56:11 pm »

would be good to split up, honestly. maybe keep one person in body, and the rest get new ones if possible. novelty of being part of greater whole is wearing off really damn fast. maybe IVAN treatment will help retain novelty. i agree with thad - we could go and check infirmary for handy cures. will need to go there if we get IVAN treatment after all.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #28897 on: July 13, 2015, 03:58:26 pm »

would be good to split up, honestly. maybe keep one person in body, and the rest get new ones if possible. novelty of being part of greater whole is wearing off really damn fast. maybe IVAN treatment will help retain novelty. i agree with thad - we could go and check infirmary for handy cures. will need to go there if we get IVAN treatment after all.
can I keep the body since I was the one that took the medicine and such?
GENERATION 31:
Sig-texts!

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #28898 on: July 13, 2015, 03:58:59 pm »

Quote from: Thaddeus To: Milno
Of sorts. It seems that Henk and another dumb ass decided to test an artifact in the rec room. It...absorbed the six of us in here and...melded us into one entity. Out of the six, only four of us had our minds survive, me, Henk, Chief, and Duncan. I am not above having the infirmary attempt to extract me out of this abomination. Any and all advice would help right now.

Quote from: Milno to Rookie
I faced a lot of weird shit and mindfuck but the crap you got dragged into takes the damn cake. Once I had the armory master check me for other minds inside my body, so you could ask her opinion on if you can be separated without much risk. I doubt it.

Since you have several minds inside of the same body, try to ally with the more reasonable ones to overpower the dumber ones when they try to get killed or just do dumb shit, I guess. Stay alive and get motivation from your debt.
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #28899 on: July 13, 2015, 04:01:38 pm »

So two wish to go and go in their own boddy, shall we sp-lit the loot from the others who are dead here? I think I can work better with one other person, I won't talk much in the future and will be there for medical, exo, and uncom tasks
GENERATION 31:
Sig-texts!

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #28900 on: July 13, 2015, 04:07:25 pm »

if we can split off, how about this - you and the dumbass who fed you the pill get to stay in this body and keep it, while me and thad get out if possible and keep the loot of the subsumed?

Okay, new plan - check the infirmary, get a comprehensive checkup on what exactly happened to us and try to elucidate whether it'd be possible to split off one or two minds from our merry gestalt and put them into basic robobodies. As in, check if we're actually separable. Get MRIs and scans and all that super-medical stuff done.

Also, hand off those Friable Wishes to Pancaek on the way. We presume Pancaek is who Miyamoto meant.
« Last Edit: July 13, 2015, 04:47:18 pm by Harry Baldman »

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #28901 on: July 13, 2015, 04:09:13 pm »

if we can split off, how about this - you and the dumbass who fed you the pill get to stay in this body and keep it, while me and thad get out if possible and keep the loot?

Okay, new plan - check the infirmary, get a comprehensive checkup on what exactly happened to us and try to elucidate whether it'd be possible to split off one or two minds from our merry gestalt and put them into basic robobodies. As in, check if we're actually separable. Get MRIs and scans and all that super-medical stuff done.
I keep the machete and anita's stuff. I wanted to the gene treatment but ok. Just don't destroy my bodY and don't take Anita's stuff, that stuff I already called!!!!!
GENERATION 31:
Sig-texts!

renegadelobster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #28902 on: July 13, 2015, 04:14:09 pm »

I am keeping all of my shit. The two of us that want out get to split the loot from the two that were subsumed.
Well, it only hates Linux for now. If we could condition it to hate computer viruses, than hooray! Free, brutal virus protection! Unless you have Linux!

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #28903 on: July 13, 2015, 04:15:55 pm »

i too will keep all of my shit and split the loot from the dead with thad - you get the body, henk, which i believe is sufficient compensation for you, given that it is good at everything. much, much better than your old body, i would assume.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #28904 on: July 13, 2015, 04:17:33 pm »

i too will keep all of my shit and split the loot from the dead with thad - you get the body, henk, which i believe is sufficient compensation for you, given that it is good at everything. much, much better than your old body, i would assume.
fine, but I keep my stuff. you get the stuff that was yours and from the dead, perhaps we can work together in the future.
GENERATION 31:
Sig-texts!
Pages: 1 ... 1925 1926 [1927] 1928 1929 ... 2101