_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 1923 1924 [1925] 1926 1927 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5932852 times)

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: You just couldn't help yourselves.
« Reply #28860 on: July 13, 2015, 01:45:57 pm »

let's go and find someone in charge and ask about missions we can go to. feeling pumped and ready to go. must be new gianthood.

((That's an internal monologue, by the by, which I assume the others in Cthunkan can hear.))

C'mon, the nice people there won't hurt you.

"do you honestly believe that? anyway, just hold on a sec. let's get thad in here, then we can do decision making."

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
« Reply #28861 on: July 13, 2015, 01:49:23 pm »

let's go and find someone in charge and ask about missions we can go to. feeling pumped and ready to go. must be new gianthood.

((That's an internal monologue, by the by, which I assume the others in Cthunkan can hear.))

C'mon, the nice people there won't hurt you.

"do you honestly believe that? anyway, just hold on a sec. let's get thad in here, then we can do decision making."
would nod.
I agree to the first one, the second one makes me apprehensive.
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

AkumaKasai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #28862 on: July 13, 2015, 01:50:57 pm »

Elias whispers over the comms
Quote from: Elias to Everyone Else
I'm in the Rec Room right now with someone calling themself "Cthulunkan". I'm not sure what gender they are, but they're about eight feet tall and naked, so you should be able to recognize them if you seem them. I think they need psychological help, I'd appreciate it if someone would come help calm them down and get them to the Infirmary.
« Last Edit: July 13, 2015, 01:53:56 pm by AkumaKasai »

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #28863 on: July 13, 2015, 01:52:10 pm »

"just give it a bit of time, friendo. we need to figure out a method of communication and some other things first, then we'll go be industrious and whatnot," the creature calmly explains to Elias.

Maybe sit down, watch some TV until Thad gets in here. Gather up all our crap in the process, too. Can't leave that lying around.
« Last Edit: July 13, 2015, 02:49:14 pm by Harry Baldman »

Dorsidwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • [INTERSTELLAR]
    • View Profile
« Reply #28864 on: July 13, 2015, 01:58:37 pm »

Eddie springs his way over to Cuthbert-klan, or whatever the odd fellow called itself. Fellows? Who knows.

"Psst! Cuthbertorwhateveryournameis,wanna buy a box?"
Quote from: Rodney Ootkins
Everything is going to be alright

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #28865 on: July 13, 2015, 01:58:52 pm »

Elias whispers over the comms
I'm in the Rec Room right now with someone calling themself "Cthulunkan". I'm not sure what gender they are, but they're about eight feet tall and naked, so you should be able to recognize them if you seem them. I think they need psychological help, I'd appreciate it if someone would come help calm them down and get them to the Infirmary.
We are fine, just give us long enough to get reorganized, this is a really new state, also I personally am Henk, there are 3 others who were subsumed into me when I ate some candy with some tea.v  Just give us time and make sure now one  bugs us, and get us some white, plain, regular clothing
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Sig-texts!

Shaporia

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #28866 on: July 13, 2015, 02:00:41 pm »

(New character sheet.)
Spoiler: Character Woo (click to show/hide)

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #28867 on: July 13, 2015, 02:02:37 pm »

Eddie springs his way over to Cuthbert-klan, or whatever the odd fellow called itself. Fellows? Who knows.

"Psst! Cuthbertorwhateveryournameis,wanna buy a box?"
Cuthulunkan
GENERATION 31:
Sig-texts!

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #28868 on: July 13, 2015, 02:06:00 pm »

"Hello, sir. I'm new, but I was told my sister was going on your mission. Seeing as she's now... not with us, I would ask to take her place so your team is not understaffed. I have the same skillset as her."

The young man with a badger helmet seems to be checking something in his datapad, back resting against the briefing room's wall in an attempt to get some comfort without being overly exposed to surprise events. "What do you mean? Didn't I just accept you in my team?" Milno stares at Petra for some moments before something clicks and he changes his pad's screen to check with Steve whatever has just happened. And it doesn't take long for him to discover not-Anita is telling the truth, something confirmed by the MkIII's target acquisition showing her name. "Well shit. How comfortable are you with morally questionable actions and making people disappear? If you're fine with both then consider yourself in."

To be fair, someone who gets over her sibling's death so swiftly is probably a perfect match for the team.

Quote from: Milno to Voyeur
That thing's telling the truth; several people were turned into that creature via space magic fuckery. Stop obsessing over its body or you might be the next.
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • This is. NOT! OVER!
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: You just couldn't help ourselves.
« Reply #28869 on: July 13, 2015, 02:08:10 pm »

Buying shit!
Obtain:

Free stuff:
a Whole bunch of bluesmokes
length of Rope
small poles/poking sticks
Three syringes full of Happy-Knock-Out-Stuff (Don't tell anyone, but these should be able to punch through MCP1 at the neck joint, right?)

Not-Free stuff:
Use Milno's loan of Five Token along with my Five tokens to buy Enhanced Capacity [Exo] Preferably get a description of the installation.
« Last Edit: July 13, 2015, 11:16:14 pm by Egan_BW »

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #28870 on: July 13, 2015, 02:09:05 pm »

"Not an issue."
Petra wasn't the type to cry. While yes, she was rather upset that Anita died, she would move on. If she didn't, she was probably going to get depressed.
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #28871 on: July 13, 2015, 02:10:28 pm »

"Hello, sir. I'm new, but I was told my sister was going on your mission. Seeing as she's now... not with us, I would ask to take her place so your team is not understaffed. I have the same skillset as her."

The young man with a badger helmet seems to be checking something in his datapad, back resting against the briefing room's wall in an attempt to get some comfort without being overly exposed to surprise events. "What do you mean? Didn't I just accept you in my team?" Milno stares at Petra for some moments before something clicks and he changes his pad's screen to check with Steve whatever has just happened. And it doesn't take long for him to discover not-Anita is telling the truth, something confirmed by the MkIII's target acquisition showing her name. "Well shit. How comfortable are you with morally questionable actions and making people disappear? If you're fine with both then consider yourself in."

To be fair, someone who gets over her sibling's death so swiftly is probably a perfect match for the team.

That thing's telling the truth; several people were turned into that creature via space magic fuckery. Stop obsessing over its body or you might be the next.
I would ask if we could go on the mission but alas, I think we are not ready yet. But it is up to the others to decide.
GENERATION 31:
Sig-texts!

DoctorMcTaalik

• Bay Watcher
  • [ENTITY:SKULKING]
    • View Profile
« Reply #28872 on: July 13, 2015, 02:11:02 pm »

Quote from: Gus to Elias
Hey, wassyourface! Trashbag guy, right? Elam, Eddie er somesuch. I know how crazies are, rather'd stop 'em 'fore he goes nuts or somethin'. I got a gun, you want help?
« Last Edit: July 13, 2015, 02:12:49 pm by DoctorMcTaalik »

renegadelobster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #28873 on: July 13, 2015, 02:23:13 pm »

((Hang on, just give me a moment to get this out of my system. FFFFUUUUUCCCKKKK YYYYOOOOOUUUU AAALLLL!!! Alright, better now))

Thaddeus watches as the other two seem bound and determined to make the rest of the ship think...we...are a danger. He waits a moment before pushing a thought into the others minds, Shut the fuck up both of you. Right now we really don't need others thinking we are a danger to them. If any of us has anything to say, Chief will be the one to say it. If I remember correctly she is the best at dealing with people. One more thing, we should probably sell off any extra equipment we don't need, get some more tokens, and get the Ivan treatment. That will allow us to be nearly unstoppable. All in favor?
Well, it only hates Linux for now. If we could condition it to hate computer viruses, than hooray! Free, brutal virus protection! Unless you have Linux!

AkumaKasai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #28874 on: July 13, 2015, 02:24:36 pm »

((Nobody saw Cthunkan form, other than the people who were subsumed, so I don't know how Milno would know about that))
Quote from: Elias to Badger Fetishist
I'm not exactly "obsessing over its body" by giving you a brief description so you could recognize them. Also, I had no way to know any of that. I just saw what appeared to be an insane giant arguing with themself, and tried to get them to someone who could help.
Quote from: Gus to Elias
Hey, wassyourface! Trashbag guy, right? Elam, Eddie er somesuch. I know how crazies are, rather'd stop 'em 'fore he goes nuts or somethin'. I got a gun, you want help?
Quote from: Elias to Gus
No, it's fine. Nobodies fighting anybody, just a case of miscommunication.
Pages: 1 ... 1923 1924 [1925] 1926 1927 ... 2101