_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 1907 1908 [1909] 1910 1911 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5930262 times)

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Ping Pong Massacre
« Reply #28620 on: July 04, 2015, 01:08:39 pm »

"It depends how many I can figure out. None if it doesn't work. Otherwise, depends on if they each have a different effect or if some are just variations on the same effect."
Because everything is Megaman when you have an arm cannon.

renegadelobster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #28621 on: July 04, 2015, 01:24:03 pm »

"It depends how many I can figure out. None if it doesn't work. Otherwise, depends on if they each have a different effect or if some are just variations on the same effect."

"Hmm. Alright."
Well, it only hates Linux for now. If we could condition it to hate computer viruses, than hooray! Free, brutal virus protection! Unless you have Linux!

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #28622 on: July 04, 2015, 03:04:16 pm »

Check how much would a Cartographer (augmented reality tool suite for mapping purposes made by the Armory Master) cost, if anything.

Or, for that matter, some kind of echolocation tool. How are we with scanning tools, anyway?
« Last Edit: July 04, 2015, 03:27:21 pm by Harry Baldman »

Gentlefish

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING: balloon-like qualities]
    • View Profile
« Reply #28623 on: July 04, 2015, 03:19:03 pm »

Repeat: +1 MED, +2 EXO, +1 DEX, +2 MIND, equipped with genemod eyes, PK microwave amp, and amputation blade, volunteering for ALL missions.

Sidenote: Realize there's crates of medical supplies onboard (Team fund page) and attempt to create a workable medkit out of what's there.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
« Reply #28624 on: July 04, 2015, 03:20:56 pm »

"Hmm. Alright."
"I offer myself as a test subject, don't care much about the effects, I suspect that I shall survive through them"
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #28625 on: July 04, 2015, 03:26:49 pm »

((Since I haven't specified bonuses and penalties on this thread and so the mission leaders don't have to look up her page, Anita has +1 to CHA, DEX, CON, and AUX. -1 to STR, INT, EXO, and General Knowledge.))
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #28626 on: July 04, 2015, 03:46:56 pm »

"Maurice, you looking for an amp heavy hitter with a grenade launcher as backup? I've also got plenty experience in dealing with weird shit."
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

Nikitian

• Bay Watcher
  • ~_~
    • View Profile
« Reply #28627 on: July 04, 2015, 04:21:31 pm »

"Maurice, you looking for an amp heavy hitter with a grenade launcher as backup? I've also got plenty experience in dealing with weird shit."
Your experience alone would make you a valuable addition. I wonder, wouldn't you prefer a more combat-oriented mission if you are so well armed? Just curious.
Past Sigs
Nikitian kneels in front of his computer, fresh lamb's blood on his hands, and prays to the dark powers for answers about armor thickness.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #28628 on: July 04, 2015, 05:18:28 pm »

Xan stays relatively quiet for a bit, examining his new body. His attention turns to Flint after a few minutes, and he entirely ignores the hi-five.

"What has been done to me."

((I'm curious, do I retain my enhanced capacity Med bonus, or am I down to +3 now?))
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Illgeo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #28629 on: July 04, 2015, 05:35:25 pm »

Go to the Pantheon.

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #28630 on: July 04, 2015, 07:09:38 pm »

Hope he doesn't start slapping you.
Yes, I guess Xan's new body allows him a more "hands on" approach. As is befitting to an organization with our name.

Xan stays relatively quiet for a bit, examining his new body. His attention turns to Flint after a few minutes, and he entirely ignores the hi-five.

"What has been done to me."

((I'm curious, do I retain my enhanced capacity Med bonus, or am I down to +3 now?))
((I think you do. Ask piecewise to confirm, if you want.
Also say which mission you want to go to if you want, to save time.))

"Ah, come on man, don't leave a brother hanging." Flint said in response to Xan's silence. "Eh? Eeeh?" he added, lifting his hand higher.

When enough time passed to realised that there would be no response, he lowered his hand and waited quietly for his response.

When Xan's question finally came, he responded immediately:
"If you want the details, then I have no fucking clue. That stuff's really not my expertise. I'm just the idea man."

His tone was now very serious and his eyes focused on Xan (not that he could see though the battlesuit, but he could probably sense it). The rest of his body remained still, facing Xan, except for whenever he moved his hands to add emphasis.
"If you want the short version however, then I had a good idea and I sent it to Heph. And then I got an interesting response back. I was told that you were lost in space. And that your rescue was not a high priority. And that if things got dangerous, you could be left behind.

Luckily for you, they contacted me. Looks like somebody there still likes you."
he commented.

"So me and Pilot (another man who wanted to rescue you, like me) managed to... bend our orders and rescue you as soon as possible, despite the... reluctance of some of the others to risk their life for you, instead of waiting for a second shuttle to rescue you for which there was a chance it would never come."

"Now, however, there was another part on that message. For my idea to work, I needed the mind of a good medic. And I was told that you were the perfect candidate. And that both me and you would be afforded protection by... those with more power than the soldiers and the generals."

"So you were handed to the infirmary to be converted to the perfect medic, the embodiment of medicine, the avatar of the doctor god one could say, as was designed by me and implemented by... those better at this stuff than me. So now, you are able to heal others, as well as use your surplus of bodyparts to perform transplants that can keep people alive and  functional. I don't know if they put any of the extra goodies I requested in you, like medical supplies and the necessary surgical tools to do your job (they seem to have altered my design a bit by making it a body instead of a suit like I originally requested, so I don't know what other changes they might have made), but we can deal with that later. Right now, other things take priority."

Like figuring out if making the choices I thought were right for you without you was a mistake.

"So. What do you think?" Flint concluded, opening his arms with his palms pointed towards him, indicating he expected a response.

I told him the how, but not the why. Let's see how he responds to that.
« Last Edit: July 04, 2015, 07:27:37 pm by Parisbre56 »

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #28631 on: July 04, 2015, 07:44:55 pm »

All of Xan's hands clench and unclench to various extents during Flint's response, though it's difficult to tell whether out of anger, shock, or just testing. Xan's gotten somewhat better at concealing his thoughts than when he first arrived in the HMRC. He speaks quietly.

"I don't know your name. But thank you. For saving me from dying in the void, and for doing ... this ... to me. I admit it is a strange experience waking up in a body like this, but I've gotten somewhat used to the sensation. And the body seems to be one I could get much use out of, which is good.
I think you are one of the few people who I don't despise. What conditions, if any, come with my possession of this, however?

And why me in particular? I am not the only one in this rebellion of Steve's skilled in medical matters, though I suspect I am the most skilled out of those."

He holds a few dozen of his hands up in a hi-five position at some point during this talking.
Sig! Onol

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
« Reply #28632 on: July 04, 2015, 07:48:02 pm »

All of Xan's hands clench and unclench to various extents during Flint's response, though it's difficult to tell whether out of anger, shock, or just testing. Xan's gotten somewhat better at concealing his thoughts than when he first arrived in the HMRC. He speaks quietly.

"I don't know your name. But thank you. For saving me from dying in the void, and for doing ... this ... to me. I admit it is a strange experience waking up in a body like this, but I've gotten somewhat used to the sensation. And the body seems to be one I could get much use out of, which is good.
I think you are one of the few people who I don't despise. What conditions, if any, come with my possession of this, however?

And why me in particular? I am not the only one in this rebellion of Steve's skilled in medical matters, though I suspect I am the most skilled out of those."

He holds a few dozen of his hands up in a hi-five position at some point during this talking.
Henk would not 'totaly' not be going: teach me senpia, to Xan
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #28633 on: July 04, 2015, 07:52:07 pm »

Your experience alone would make you a valuable addition. I wonder, wouldn't you prefer a more combat-oriented mission if you are so well armed? Just curious.
"And that's why I want on this mission. It's a fair bet that anyone worth their salt with a big gun is gonna be signing up with Miyamoto, leaving a lack of heavy hitters elsewhere. I think I'd serve just as well on your team when things go south, plus, after getting off a planet actively trying to kill me, a nice jaunt through an anomaly sounds almost relaxing."
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #28634 on: July 04, 2015, 07:53:30 pm »

stuff was here that is no longer relevant. The below is though.
Also, did I retain my +1 to Med from enhanced capacity? I know the genemod went away with my body but were the infirmary people nice enough to put the medical robot body version of it in?
« Last Edit: July 06, 2015, 05:23:47 am by Xantalos »
Sig! Onol
Pages: 1 ... 1907 1908 [1909] 1910 1911 ... 2101