_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 1909 1910 [1911] 1912 1913 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5930566 times)

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
Re: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Ping Pong Massacre
« Reply #28650 on: July 06, 2015, 10:31:42 am »

"Don't worry. If you do get chosen for the Silent Colony mission, then just make sure to stay close to the centre or the back of our group and don't run into any unexplored areas. Me and the other guys will do our best to protect you.

As for the Anomaly mission I believe you know the basics: Never touch anything unless you're 100% certain it won't kill you.

Anyway, nice to meet you, Vanessa. Wish you the best of luck wherever you end up."

Question for Steve: "Uhh... Have you considered that the ground team might not be the target? I mean, is there any chance enemy forces could be hiding there, waiting to ambush the Sword? I mean, do you have any contingencies in case a hundred angry alien warships suddenly jump out of some sort of pocket dimension? Or do you think the Sword is big enough to be able to handle anything that is small enough to hide there?"

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #28651 on: July 06, 2015, 10:38:48 am »

do the thing with the asking the AM for a golf club while i wait to be picked for a mission
You want a golf club? Sure, ok, Have a golf club.

1 token.

"And if it was less useful it'd be the same or more, if it was more useful it'd be less. I think I'll take the 20, but it's your stuff."

"That's fine with me. Let me go and grab them."

Go and get Amiable Amber. Give 20 of them to Anita, plus a token. Give the case and the remaining to Jason for him to test with his Shroud.
Done and done.

Well, wiki and wiki.
Check how much would a Cartographer (augmented reality tool suite for mapping purposes made by the Armory Master) cost, if anything.

Or, for that matter, some kind of echolocation tool. How are we with scanning tools, anyway?

Maurice's mission is actually getting one of those standard, so if you're with him, don't worry about it.

Otherwise, you're gonna need to buy the program (1 token) and then either get a few other people to buy it so you can consolidate camera views into a 3d map, or buy yourself a 3d scanning camera cluster to mount on your head like a silly future google maps van.

Repeat: +1 MED, +2 EXO, +1 DEX, +2 MIND, equipped with genemod eyes, PK microwave amp, and amputation blade, volunteering for ALL missions.

Sidenote: Realize there's crates of medical supplies onboard (Team fund page) and attempt to create a workable medkit out of what's there.

Wiki people, if it's not been done, appease the fish.

Also, those supplies are for free refills of medkits, not new ones.

Go to the Pantheon.
Ok...whatcha wanna do there?
stuff was here that is no longer relevant. The below is though.
Also, did I retain my +1 to Med from enhanced capacity? I know the genemod went away with my body but were the infirmary people nice enough to put the medical robot body version of it in?

Yeah sure.
(*raises hand* Yeah, I made the rocket board things and I think the Heph team made a few of them and sent them over?)
Hopefully get a hoverboard, tuned for a robot's weight.
Sure then. One hoverboard. Because you made it and it increases the chances of gnarly injuries.
Wheel the Deathcube into one of the testing chambers. Wonder how Nyars will vend for me if he doesn't let people use it in his lair.
Security cameras and beatings, generally. He'll sell tickets to use the thing.

Wheeled.
Questions:
-Can we send an empty shuttle first (maybe loaded with some scout eyes and a few of our gunnerbots) to check if the approach is safe? It can then also act as out backup shuttle later on.
- How much for one of the AM's Adverse Weather and Conditions Communications Pack (AWaCCP)?
- How much for a quantum entanglement communicator?
- We could take sods and such. How will we say that works? Use a token cost, or say X sods can replace 1 team member? And what gear do they get?
-We don't exactly have a lot of shuttles left here. But if you wanna buy some scout eyes and use your gunner bots, we can do that. You'll need someone to control the eyes.
-3 token
-6 token
-Replace 1 person with 3 sods. As per armament, I don't think Heph ever gave them guns.
Volunteer for the college mission, buy a kinetic infuser (modified to be used by my tentacle) and a pimpcane
WIKI!
"Hmm. I'm not eager to place myself in danger so soon after dying yet again, but I might be needed on Miyamoto's mission. I believe I know who you're referring to as the Hephaestus person, hopefully. Maurice?

Oh by the way I'll be pretending to have been a woman before I got transferred in this body so as to deter suspicion. My name will be to others Vanessa Anagrid."

Quote from: Vanessa Anagrid -> General Miyamoto, Maurice Sanctor
Greetings, General, greetings, Mr. Sanctor! I've just been awakened from whatever type of stasis they had me in back here, and I've heard you folks have got some missions you're taking volunteers for! Due to my present condition I doubt I'll be a good fit for the joker mission, but I'm eager to test out my body's capabilities, and either of your missions seems like a fine fit for me!

To give some more detail on what exactly I am, I'm a former HMRC inmate quite like yourselves. I had a good run, got up to 3 missions, but since I was a medic I wasn't of much utility since it frequently cost me all my tokens to buy equipment and I couldn't fix the more grevious things that would happen to my teammates, so I went to the Doctor about it. I know, not the best decision I ever made. One neck syringe later, and apparently a stay in stasis later for some ineffable reason, and I am what I am!

I've been made into a robot body of some sort with quite a few arms, and various limbs and organs and such attached to me. I believe these are meant for the purposes of transplantation, though I will have to inquire with the infirmary staff as to whether I can actually perform other surgeries and such. I'll get back to you on that. Still, super medibot at your disposal should you need it! I'll let you two decide who exactly needs me more.

Official volunteerization for the college and ... Miya's missions. Whatever they wanna do for me.

Go and inquire with the infirmary staff as to what exactly my new body can do.

For the most part, according to the original specifications, you basically have the ability to pull off your own constituent parts and use them to patch up comrades. You can also scavenge the parts of others and absorb them into yourself. Organic or mechanical, but not synth.

((What are these new missions?))

PW how much for a pure mythril helmet? and are there varying prices for mythril infused armour (to represent different amounts of infusement), and can you quantify what each would represent in terms of defence enhancement (perhaps can withstand X forever can take a bit of Y cannot take Z or something?).

More money then you have, friendo.

NAV

• Bay Watcher
  • I have an idea!
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: Anomaly in the box
« Reply #28652 on: July 06, 2015, 10:55:14 am »

@Corsair: Mythril armour prices.

Hmmm. You have any limits on price here? Because I mean you could use Mythril (Blame the science section's Tolkien hardon for that one) and literally tank a nuke, but that stuff would cost you 30 token a plate.
-Mythril, with the "y". As per mixing it into armor, you could do that I suppose, but even just mixing in small amounts it's gonna be very expensive. You could probably get a reasonable increase in the strength of the metal covering a MKIII for about 10 tokens.
Highmax…dead, flesh torn from him, though his skill with the sword was unmatched…military…Nearly destroyed .. Rhunorah... dead... Mastahcheese returns...dead. Gaul...alive, still locked in combat. NAV...Alive, drinking booze....
The face on the toaster does not look like one of mercy.

Hapah

• Bay Watcher
  • The nice guy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #28653 on: July 06, 2015, 12:01:14 pm »

Hooray, beatings!

Available for Perun (sp?) mission. Tend to the Cube if anyone wants to buy or test.
I can't be expected to remember the names of everyone I've tried to stab.

Bored? Go read the EVE Chronicles.

Gentlefish

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING: balloon-like qualities]
    • View Profile
« Reply #28654 on: July 06, 2015, 01:13:37 pm »

Sifting through the medical supplies, Ryan quickly realizes that none of it is equipment and all expendable goods. He sighs before walking out to the rec room and looking for the largest concentration of folks.

"Anyone here able to spare a token, so I can get a super-medkit? I'll get you back after-mission, and your mission will be considered a priority for me so I can patch you up if you go down."

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #28655 on: July 06, 2015, 01:19:09 pm »

Sifting through the medical supplies, Ryan quickly realizes that none of it is equipment and all expendable goods. He sighs before walking out to the rec room and looking for the largest concentration of folks.

"Anyone here able to spare a token, so I can get a super-medkit? I'll get you back after-mission, and your mission will be considered a priority for me so I can patch you up if you go down."

Chief, having lazily wandered off from the briefing room, is there to lend a helping hand.

"A token, for you? Can do. Wait here. The mission does not matter. Just return later, yes?"

Lend Ryan a single token.

Gentlefish

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING: balloon-like qualities]
    • View Profile
« Reply #28656 on: July 06, 2015, 01:28:47 pm »

Ryan flashes a smile at Chief, nodding and offering a hand to her. "Thank you. Yes, I hope to return, too. There seems to be a dearth of people who can patch up other people around here."

Four tokens plus one token lent makes five. Purchase advanced kit.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #28657 on: July 06, 2015, 02:34:36 pm »

"I will make the best of attempts not to die yet again. Good to have met you, Flint, and same wish to you."

I'd assume that any other procedures like surgery and such could be handled by me and the many arms I have?
Ask the nurses if I'll be able to upgrade my body to include weapons or kinetic amps or blades or stuff like that.
Can I store brains in the same fashion as other things, or would that be according to other upgrades?
Around how strong is this body? I know I won't be trying anything since I have low STR but I'm curious, is it on the level of a robot body? Exoskeleton? Etc?
Just for visualization reasons: I only walk around on my giant arms, right?
What medical procedures can I perform as I am now, without any upgrades? Just to clarify.
« Last Edit: July 06, 2015, 06:54:02 pm by Xantalos »
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • This is. NOT! OVER!
    • View Profile
« Reply #28658 on: July 06, 2015, 03:01:45 pm »

HEY PANCAEK! I would like to buy your battlestims. Player Market says two for one token? In that case I'd like to buy one Exo and one Mind.

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile
« Reply #28659 on: July 06, 2015, 03:40:30 pm »

HEY PANCAEK! I would like to buy your battlestims. Player Market says two for one token? In that case I'd like to buy one Exo and one Mind.
((I had forgotten that was still up. I'm not going to sell them anymore, mostly because I gave most of the ones I had away to the teamfund. Also because I need them sweet drugs to get to full space magic potential. Sorry, I'll take down the player market posting))

Shaporia

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #28660 on: July 06, 2015, 04:13:07 pm »

Sell my un-used handlaser for one token hopefully, then spend all 8 tokens on a magnetic manipulator, if it comes with a free brain, that is?

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • This is. NOT! OVER!
    • View Profile
« Reply #28661 on: July 06, 2015, 04:14:15 pm »

((I had forgotten that was still up. I'm not going to sell them anymore, mostly because I gave most of the ones I had away to the teamfund. Also because I need them sweet drugs to get to full space magic potential. Sorry, I'll take down the player market posting))
((Dammit you got my hopes up for a 400% discount.))

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile
« Reply #28662 on: July 06, 2015, 04:18:35 pm »

((Dammit you got my hopes up for a 400% discount.))
((Yeah, nah. I'm not exactly swimming in tokens here after buying my new upgrades.))

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #28663 on: July 06, 2015, 04:31:31 pm »

Spoiler: roleplay crap (click to show/hide)

-We don't exactly have a lot of shuttles left here. But if you wanna buy some scout eyes and use your gunner bots, we can do that. You'll need someone to control the eyes.
-3 token
-6 token
-Replace 1 person with 3 sods. As per armament, I don't think Heph ever gave them guns.

Every mission cycle, we get a shipment from Hep containing all the new Armory toys. They can just build us new shuttles and send them along. So there is no real reason not to have our shuttle supply stocked up again.

So, can we send that empty shuttle first to check the approach and clear the way? And even if we are low on shuttles, using a single one to ensure a safe approach makes sense. If there was no danger, and all you used was some fuel, no biggie. If there is danger, you just saved 2 or 3 other shuttles, as well as their inhabitants and all their expensive gear.

Hell, if we're ridiculously low on shuttles for some reason, you could send an empty shuttle, unload gunnerbots to clear the perimeter, send the second shuttle with some of the team, then let that shuttle go back to the Sword to pick up the rest.

Also, regardless of answer to previous, could we ask to be deployed away from the target area, and then fly over there in the same shuttle while flying low (to make shooting us down harder)?

Finally, can we send in Stevebots first if we have no shuttles to spare? Just to check the approach and clear a LZ.

As for the sods, yes, they should come with weapons, armor and other equipment standard. They should have low-tier (testament, spektr, gauss rifles, blifle, that stuff) weapons and light armor (sharkmist armor) at the very least.

Is it ok if we work out a system where Miya leaves the pill machine with Nyars when he's not around, and we lay down some ground rules (eg no spess magic pills, Miya gets told all the used combinations, 1 token for X pills, etc) that Nyars would abide by?
« Last Edit: July 07, 2015, 09:59:39 am by Radio Controlled »

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.

Corsair

• Bay Watcher
  • New Zeland giveth, New Zeland taketh away
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: Anomaly in the box
« Reply #28664 on: July 06, 2015, 06:17:21 pm »

-What exactly is meant by 30 token per plate; what is a "plate"
-Can I get half of my milnoarmour mythril infused for 5 token? (helm, gorget and other bits that make up a total of 1/2) If so do so.
-Can I buy the Mk3-A yet? If so buy it.
So it was like a binary search, except the question is "Has the input been brutally murdered?", and it only ever returns True.
Pages: 1 ... 1909 1910 [1911] 1912 1913 ... 2101