_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 1904 1905 [1906] 1907 1908 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5930800 times)

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Ping Pong Massacre
« Reply #28575 on: July 03, 2015, 01:43:02 pm »

Quote from: Dester Gree to: Milno Enedrasi
I am moderately skilled in auxiliary systems, medical, and use of exotic weapons. I have a pimp cane currently. rest assured, I will use it only in what I believe will be true need. I understand that Joker Team will be outfitted on site, so I expect need to be minimal. O course, I am an inexperienced inmate, so I will understand if I am low on your list. Good hunting, Sir.

AkumaKasai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #28576 on: July 03, 2015, 02:34:34 pm »

((So am I in an upgraded robobody yet?))
If everything worked and I have a robobody

Elias examines his new body. Walking into an empty hallway, he begins to test it out. How fast can he run? How long? Does he feel tired after running? How high can he jump with his new feet? Can he walk on the walls and ceiling as promised? What differences does he notice between using a human body and a robot body!

Afterwards, he returns to the briefing room and waits for something else to happen.

Try out his new body and return to the briefing room.

If the previous turn's actions didn't work, find out why.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • This is. NOT! OVER!
    • View Profile
« Reply #28577 on: July 03, 2015, 03:03:32 pm »

@To all Joker volunteers: "Everyone who's volunteered for my team, say what you're good at. I'll tell you right now that untested alien shit isn't allowed during missions organized by me, and even tested alien shit must be carefully employed in case it even comes into play. Being willing to follow orders without exploding into whining is also necessary."
"l'm good with Amps and know how to use a gun. I'll follow your orders and not use the Amp except when necessary."

DoctorMcTaalik

• Bay Watcher
  • [ENTITY:SKULKING]
    • View Profile
« Reply #28578 on: July 03, 2015, 03:34:53 pm »

@To all Joker volunteers: "Everyone who's volunteered for my team, say what you're good at. I'll tell you right now that untested alien shit isn't allowed during missions organized by me, and even tested alien shit must be carefully employed in case it even comes into play. Being willing to follow orders without exploding into whining is also necessary."

"If this mission's gonna be long-term, you might need somethin' built or repaired at some point. I'm pretty good at that sorta thing, if I do say so myself. And I might not be the brightest, but I'm good at following orders. I'm also fairly strong, and I got endurance."

((At +2, Gus has the best handiwork bonus of anyone volunteering for Joker*. If we're going to be out there for a while, it might be good to have someone on hand to fix and/or build things on the fly.))

*Besides Dubley (also +2), but he volunteered for all three missions and specified no preference.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #28579 on: July 03, 2015, 04:25:08 pm »

"I took an injection from one of the Nyars artifacts, for a token and half of the rest. It gave me denser bone and muscle structure, but it also makes me curse a lot if I don't make an effort to not do so."

"Is it temporary? Because you might have some of the skills we need, but if that injection might be a problem during the mission then you're less likely to be picked. How well can you control that?" Milno squints behind the metal faceplate, foreseeing trouble if he takes someone having problems with untested alien shit.
"The denser structure seems permanent, but seems to be entirely helpful. The cursing and such has been slowly wearing off, and shouldn't be any problem by the time the mission begins."
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
« Reply #28580 on: July 03, 2015, 04:27:11 pm »

"I took an injection from one of the Nyars artifacts, for a token and half of the rest. It gave me denser bone and muscle structure, but it also makes me curse a lot if I don't make an effort to not do so."

"Is it temporary? Because you might have some of the skills we need, but if that injection might be a problem during the mission then you're less likely to be picked. How well can you control that?" Milno squints behind the metal faceplate, foreseeing trouble if he takes someone having problems with untested alien shit.
"The denser structure seems permanent, but seems to be entirely helpful. The cursing and such has been slowly wearing off, and shouldn't be any problem by the time the mission begins."
"Now can I have a little bit of those super steroids?"
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #28581 on: July 03, 2015, 04:29:36 pm »

"Ask the guy that gave me the thing. I'm still waiting for my share and a token. Also, no guarantee all the injections do the same thing."
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #28582 on: July 03, 2015, 04:32:55 pm »

"Ask the guy that gave me the thing. I'm still waiting for my share and a token. Also, no guarantee all the injections do the same thing."
"What is his name?"
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Sig-texts!

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #28583 on: July 03, 2015, 04:35:04 pm »

"Thaddeus, according to the sender ID on the message I got."
Sigtext!

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #28584 on: July 03, 2015, 04:38:31 pm »

"Thaddeus, according to the sender ID on the message I got."
"Thank you."
GENERATION 31:
Sig-texts!

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #28585 on: July 03, 2015, 04:39:18 pm »

peacefully find Thaddeus and ask if I can test what the different injections do to me, preferably the one used by anita
GENERATION 31:
Sig-texts!

Kriellya

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #28586 on: July 03, 2015, 04:39:34 pm »

Computers and medical, boss. Maybe a bit too good with the computers part, as you know...

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #28587 on: July 03, 2015, 04:58:21 pm »

"Yeah, you're already in, Sky. Lucky you. You'll take care of managing the auxiliary systems and medical part." After his reply to Skylar, he turns back to Anita to address something he found strange. "I know what that's about; it's the artifact the rookie got from Nyars that might be helpful for our missions. And are you sure he promised you one token and a share for testing one dose? He'd get bankrupt and without any of them remaining if he kept that up."
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #28588 on: July 03, 2015, 04:59:48 pm »

"Yeah, you're already in, Sky. Lucky you. You'll take care of managing the auxiliary systems and medical part." After his reply to Skylar, he turns back to Anita. "I know what that's about; it's the artifact the rookie got from Nyars that might be helpful for our missions. And are you sure he promised you one token and a share for testing one dose? He'd get bankrupt and without any of them remaining if he kept that up."
"I think it was a one-time thing, because the other guy asked too but Thaddeus said he already had a test subject."
Sigtext!

NAV

• Bay Watcher
  • I have an idea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #28589 on: July 03, 2015, 05:17:51 pm »

Anomaly diving mission preferred, colony investigation is second choice. Count me out of black ops.
Y'know, I've been on 5 or 6 missions in a row, wouldn't terribly mind staying behind for this one so set me to low priority.
« Last Edit: July 03, 2015, 05:42:22 pm by NAV »
Highmax…dead, flesh torn from him, though his skill with the sword was unmatched…military…Nearly destroyed .. Rhunorah... dead... Mastahcheese returns...dead. Gaul...alive, still locked in combat. NAV...Alive, drinking booze....
The face on the toaster does not look like one of mercy.
Pages: 1 ... 1904 1905 [1906] 1907 1908 ... 2101