_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 1902 1903 [1904] 1905 1906 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5930103 times)

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
  • Requires music to get through the working day.
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Ping Pong Massacre
« Reply #28545 on: July 03, 2015, 12:29:08 am »

"I'm a decent swordsman and not incompetent at first aid. I am also a reasonably charismatic individual, when I try at it. I would like to go on the Joker Team mission, Milno sir, but failing that, I suppose I'll go on the anomaly. I've had enough death-planets for the time being." "There wasn't anything for me to fight there, anyway..."

Volunteer for Joker mission, if denied, volunteer for the anomaly exploration.
In any case it would be a battle of critical thinking and I refuse to fight an unarmed individual.
One mustn't stare into the pathos, lest one become Pathos.

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #28546 on: July 03, 2015, 01:14:17 am »

Looking around, Dester catches just the briefest glimpse of white fur and whiskers Amongst the weirdos, nutjobs, robots, giant robots, synthflesh beings, and occasional semi-normal newbie. Imagination running wild, he talks to himself. "That can't be. Just as well, I suppose. People laugh at me for my love of cats, and a real live cat person, in this company, would likely be offended if I tried to scratch behind their ears. I'd probably get strung up and disemboweled, or worse, for my crime." Dester blinks, and fiddles idly with the Pimp Cane in his hand, wondering just how many of his fellow inmates just heard him. 'Well, it's been a tough day', he thinks. 'I can be forgiven a little stress, I hope.'

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #28547 on: July 03, 2015, 01:18:30 am »

Looking around, Dester catches just the briefest glimpse of white fur and whiskers Amongst the weirdos, nutjobs, robots, giant robots, synthflesh beings, and occasional semi-normal newbie. Imagination running wild, he talks to himself. "That can't be. Just as well, I suppose. People laugh at me for my love of cats, and a real live cat person, in this company, would likely be offended if I tried to scratch behind their ears. I'd probably get strung up and disemboweled, or worse, for my crime." Dester blinks, and fiddles idly with the Pimp Cane in his hand, wondering just how many of his fellow inmates just heard him. 'Well, it's been a tough day', he thinks. 'I can be forgiven a little stress, I hope.'
I walk over to this person and bump their left leg with the top of my head.
"mrow?"
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #28548 on: July 03, 2015, 01:20:59 am »

Volunteer for anomaly and silent world.

+3 aux, +2 uncon, roll-free medical droid.
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

Dorsidwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • [INTERSTELLAR]
    • View Profile
« Reply #28549 on: July 03, 2015, 01:26:04 am »

Purchase a Brisant grenade launcher with frag loaded
Purchase a 3-pack of HE Brisant Grenades

""Big thing go boom"
Quote from: Rodney Ootkins
Everything is going to be alright

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #28550 on: July 03, 2015, 01:41:44 am »

Dester looks down and starts.

"Hello, there. You ARE real. It's nice to meet you, Kitty. I'm sorry, I don't know your name. Can you talk?" Dester leans over to a nearby person, and whispers,"What's this cat person's name?"And reaches down absent-mindedly while doing so to scratch behind her ears. "This is the happiest moment I've had all day, and I spent a part of today airborne, so that's saying something. May I sratch you behind the ear? Oh, I hope you don't mind, I already started. I'm Dester, by the way."

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #28551 on: July 03, 2015, 01:55:22 am »

Oh, are we doing anything with Xan? Or not yet? Asking mostly so that I know if we can take the result on missions.
If we are doing anything now, then I'd like to be there to see it (if possible) and maybe say a few things.
If not, then ignore this.

EDIT: Oh, and another question for Steve:
"Is there any chance we'll lose contact with you down there?"
((Also I'd like to know this as well))
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #28552 on: July 03, 2015, 02:11:14 am »

I sit down and slightly twist my head as I'm scratched behind my ears, allowing my tail to flop around happily.
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Dutrius

• Bay Watcher
  • No longer extremely unavailable!
    • View Profile
    • Arcanus Technica
« Reply #28553 on: July 03, 2015, 07:19:36 am »

Kai sat thinking about the mission briefings. The black ops one, he did not have much information on and was "on the darker side of morally grey". He did not like the sound of that.

The planet investigation sounded dangerous. Really, really dangerous. Especially as no one knew what the heck happened there.

The Anomaly investigation also sounded dangerous. Perhaps more dangerous than the planet investigation. However, there the chance of something waiting in ambush seemed lower. Plus, science would be advanced. The choice was obvious.

Volunteer for the Anomaly mission as preference, and planet investigation second.
No longer extremely unavailable!
Sig text
ArcTech: Incursus. On hold indefinitely.

Illgeo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #28554 on: July 03, 2015, 07:21:43 am »

Bart clears his throat and starts speaking:
"I-i... *ahem* I would like to go to Anomaly, und-der Doctor Sanctor."
Volunteer for Anomaly.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #28555 on: July 03, 2015, 07:34:38 am »

Anita approaches the man who appears to be in charge of the Joker mission (I.E. Milno). She speaks slowly, as to avoid random cursing. "I'd like to go on the Joker mission, if you'll have me, sir. I am relatively trained with conventional weapons, and Auxiliary systems. I've also been told I can be quite charismatic if I try, which I understand may be useful for the mission." She finishes with a salute.

((Are we supposed to repost and bold our volunteering, or only if it hasn't been wiki'd?))
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

Nikitian

• Bay Watcher
  • ~_~
    • View Profile
« Reply #28556 on: July 03, 2015, 09:07:44 am »

Anyone who thinks he can live with these restrictions and is up to the task can sign up via the usual channels, the rest of you can go play in the anomalous sand."
Ah, that is wounding, General, I sincerely hope you did not mean that as my anomalous sand; if I do not brag about discipline and competence required of people under my command, it does not mean I am not going to enforce those: speak softly and carry a sharp knife, you know. And I am up to your challenge of 'perfect record' - after all, I am yet to begin mine. Maurice grinned.

"Dr. Sanctor. Do you have any preliminary information about the anomaly? Such as boundaries and 'Point of no return'? If people have already studied it surely they have found something?"
Well, as you see, the anomaly begins where the perceived road ends - but other than that, there is no data. The whole phenomenon is largely a rumor for the inhabitants of Noblis, and I believe that no serious research effort has been directed at it yet; and the fate of amateur investigators I have already stated. Maurice smiled innocently.

I shall let Sir Milno take his pick before assembling this mission team.
I just hope you won't take
all of ARM medics with you.
He nodded to Milno.
Past Sigs
Nikitian kneels in front of his computer, fresh lamb's blood on his hands, and prays to the dark powers for answers about armor thickness.

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #28557 on: July 03, 2015, 09:23:45 am »

Spoiler: response to Maurice (click to show/hide)

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
« Reply #28558 on: July 03, 2015, 09:28:17 am »

Look at cat ladyWell at least dexters having fun, anyone up for vodka or tea? No drugs, I swear!
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #28559 on: July 03, 2015, 10:06:10 am »

If there's time, go get myself put in a robobody, then put my now uninhabited human body in my rooms stasis pod. Ask the Armory Master to exchange my unused kinetic amp for a kinamp fist implant, then buy enhanced mobility feet and a force infuser.
Wiki people, if this checks out, do it.
"good to know I got steve on my side, and Dexter, I was not in control then, swear on my life! I hope I can make up fro my mess by going on a mission and fighting for you and the others here, swear! Still open to any, preferring Joker or anomaly"
wander and try to find screws and nails for force infuser launching. then wander back to figure out what team, if any, I am

We'll give you a tin can filled with nails, screws and nuts.

Oh, are we doing anything with Xan? Or not yet? Asking mostly so that I know if we can take the result on missions.
If we are doing anything now, then I'd like to be there to see it (if possible) and maybe say a few things.
If not, then ignore this.

EDIT: Oh, and another question for Steve:
"Is there any chance we'll lose contact with you down there?"

Good question.

HEY XAN, WAKE UP

>What do you think? Isn't that always a possibility? We're flying blind into a possible hellhole; for all I know you'll land and get eaten by a grue.

"I offer my medical skills to whatever team wants me; I'm honestly not too picky wherever I end up. It's all bad for the UWM," Ryan says.

RC: Did we get just a straight five-token pay from the mission?

PW: I'll get you to answer me some day! Are the AM's Tinker Toys available? Specifically, the heat blade? Also does the genemod cameyes allow filtering like robo-cameyes? THAT IS ALL.

Genemod cameyes sure. I forget the heat blade. Lemme look...Oh the heated amputation blade? Sure.

(you don't need to bold character interactions like this. As long as you aren't doing anything that requires a roll/changes something about the character/needs my feedback, you can assume that your interactions with other people go off without my micromanaging)

Purchase a Brisant grenade launcher with frag loaded
Purchase a 3-pack of HE Brisant Grenades

""Big thing go boom"
if he has the tokens, make it so wiki peeps.
Pages: 1 ... 1902 1903 [1904] 1905 1906 ... 2101