_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 1854 1855 [1856] 1857 1858 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5922287 times)

Dutrius

• Bay Watcher
  • No longer extremely unavailable!
    • View Profile
    • Arcanus Technica
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: Ping Pong Massacre
« Reply #27825 on: April 15, 2015, 01:27:15 pm »

Come out of stasis. Blink confusedly for a few minutes. Go to keypad and enter room number and password.
Room: 042
Password: 1123581321345589

Put on clothes. Leave room and see if the rest of the ship has changed.
No longer extremely unavailable!
Sig text
ArcTech: Incursus. On hold indefinitely.

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #27826 on: April 15, 2015, 01:50:06 pm »

((So did I make sensor bugs at least?))

Get off the bed, exit room. When prompted enter Room Number: 359. Password: shacklesucks. Then exit and to watch TV. See if DMR reruns are on.
Because everything is Megaman when you have an arm cannon.

Hapah

• Bay Watcher
  • The nice guy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #27827 on: April 15, 2015, 03:01:23 pm »

Grunt. Pick Room#**** and Password ********. Open the door.
« Last Edit: June 03, 2015, 03:25:02 pm by Hapah »
I can't be expected to remember the names of everyone I've tried to stab.

Bored? Go read the EVE Chronicles.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #27828 on: April 15, 2015, 04:04:49 pm »

Awaken. Get dressed. Have the clothes changed in any way? Smell them carefully.

Brand new day. An unfamiliar place. Overall, an improvement in quarters. Chief checks up on the moss in her possession. Still there, ostensibly. Good to have brought some along. Perhaps it has some measure of good luck attached to it. Must move quickly-

-the keypad. It seeks an answer. What a strange device. Better do what it wants.

Figure out the keypad after a slight amount of deliberation, set room number as 009, password as "Mannetellap".

Afterward, check with the armory master with question about accessory for room:

"I was growing moss," she says slowly and clearly, but with geniality in her voice, showing her fistful o' moss to the AM. "And now want to grow more. Can you help? Would like to get a machine. In my room. Yes?"

Inquire about getting an incubator for the red moss that I can keep in my room. Would that cost anything?
« Last Edit: April 15, 2015, 04:11:04 pm by Harry Baldman »

Cheesecake

• Bay Watcher
  • Hello.
    • View Profile
« Reply #27829 on: April 15, 2015, 05:22:28 pm »

Wake up from stasis, enter password, get dressed and wander off outside.

Tommy's eyes rapidly blinked as he put his hands to his face. He'd never been in stasis before, or been off-world even. This was all new to him. When prompted, he entered the room number as #13 and his locker password as 313.

Then he opens his door and peeks through. He goes wandering around the halls confusedly.
I wish I could unwatch a thread because every time I look at this I can feel myself dying faster
Dying of laughter?
Dying of pure unbridled hatred, actually.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #27830 on: April 15, 2015, 05:28:02 pm »

Have during some time in the past set room as number 1, password mindfuckyourparentsgoddamnaliens.

Currently: to the theater!

((Room and password invalidated due to the next GM post.))
« Last Edit: April 16, 2015, 02:03:18 pm by Caellath »
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #27831 on: April 15, 2015, 05:32:48 pm »

Phoebe suddenly finds himself in stasis again.

Room 245 Password ***** (some of the characters are literally asterisks)
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #27832 on: April 15, 2015, 07:30:46 pm »

"Hrm. Well. This is rather fancy."
Jobasio pondered his choices, stroking his (somewhat stubbly) chin with one hand and tapping his rifle with the other.
Then he quickly presses a few buttons on the panel.

Room number: 762.
Password: 'r0sebud'.

Then, go take a look around the ship!
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #27833 on: April 16, 2015, 08:48:52 am »

I would like to join in on the insanity, you guys clearly need more people who punch things.

Edit: Fixed.
« Last Edit: April 16, 2015, 09:02:52 am by adwarf »

Dutrius

• Bay Watcher
  • No longer extremely unavailable!
    • View Profile
    • Arcanus Technica
« Reply #27834 on: April 16, 2015, 10:29:21 am »

((Another one? Welcome aboard.))

Greet the new people.
H-Hello. I'm Kai.
No longer extremely unavailable!
Sig text
ArcTech: Incursus. On hold indefinitely.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #27835 on: April 16, 2015, 01:51:28 pm »

Few things:

1. Room number and Room password actually do matter. I'll always assume you remember your own, but if anyone else gets a hold of those numbers, they can get into your room. These are security measures.

2. It's a Numpad, it doesn't have letters.

3. You should probably PM me the actual numbers and passwords, unless you want people just wandering into your room.
Room number: 60247
Password: 114110680575
Go explore our new surroundings.

Spoiler: Gorat 'Chin' Ivanos (click to show/hide)
Come out of stasis. Blink confusedly for a few minutes. Go to keypad and enter room number and password.
Room: 042
Password: 1123581321345589

Put on clothes. Leave room and see if the rest of the ship has changed.

Grunt. Pick Room#87 and Password ********. Open the door.
Wake up from stasis, enter password, get dressed and wander off outside.

Tommy's eyes rapidly blinked as he put his hands to his face. He'd never been in stasis before, or been off-world even. This was all new to him. When prompted, he entered the room number as #13 and his locker password as 313.

Then he opens his door and peeks through. He goes wandering around the halls confusedly.
Phoebe suddenly finds himself in stasis again.

Room 245 Password ***** (some of the characters are literally asterisks)
"Hrm. Well. This is rather fancy."
Jobasio pondered his choices, stroking his (somewhat stubbly) chin with one hand and tapping his rifle with the other.
Then he quickly presses a few buttons on the panel.

Room number: 762.
Password: 'r0sebud'.

Then, go take a look around the ship!

Here is the map of the new ship. I could force people to explore one room at a time, outward from the housing sector, but that would be a bit mean:

http://imgur.com/IkpXw6m

Set Room number to 204 and password to Snowglobe-1. Oh, and out my armour, clothes and weapons on.
You out your armor as a UWM sympathizer and then wear your weapons and wield your clothing.

Set room number to 574 and password to ******

Hit Exit again if the room move after that, then message Steve as before and head to the briefing room.
Observe the majesty of the briefing room. Go through any data I still have from the god computer while I wait.

(( I can message you a password if you feel it matters :P ))
Steve is in the briefing room already when you reach it. It's mostly unchanged, expanded a bit and with one room now dominated by a massive screen showing a view of outside the ship. You can see the planet from here, though it's farther away then you would have expected.

>What do you want?

Xan sits down on the examination table heavily. His face looks haggard and his breaths are shaky. He stares at the floor for several minutes, silent apart from his gulping breaths. After a while he looks up again.

"Powers that be. Who are they? Who performed the ... perfformed the ... operation? There would have been one necessary."

He looks up towards the ceiling, perhaps trying to look directly into Steve's cameras, if that's where they're situated - if Steve even has cameras.

"Why did ... whoever they are ... find it necessary to ... to ... do this to me? What happened that my mutilation was necessary? My last memory is of cloning myself - now me - on Haephestus. I was going to head here in disguise so as to avoid the ire of my teammates for something I did, I don't know what. Something to do with a mission.
Why were my abilities taken away?"

>The Doctor did, of course. After he ate the other one of you. You went flesh horror again and they were tired of you endangering people.

((So did I make sensor bugs at least?))

Get off the bed, exit room. When prompted enter Room Number: 359. Password: shacklesucks. Then exit and to watch TV. See if DMR reruns are on.
You head to the Rec Room.

The Rec Room is a large but densely packed room filled with a variety of time wasting devices: A dart board, a pool table, a boxing ring, a bank of VR machines, A TV area with several oversized Sofas and a large flat screen TV mounted on the wall, A stocked kitchen area and a collection of gym equpiment. The Television is in some sort of standby mode, displaying what seems to be a feed of an idyllic field of knee high grass under a cloudless blue sky.
Awaken. Get dressed. Have the clothes changed in any way? Smell them carefully.

Brand new day. An unfamiliar place. Overall, an improvement in quarters. Chief checks up on the moss in her possession. Still there, ostensibly. Good to have brought some along. Perhaps it has some measure of good luck attached to it. Must move quickly-

-the keypad. It seeks an answer. What a strange device. Better do what it wants.

Figure out the keypad after a slight amount of deliberation, set room number as 009, password as "Mannetellap".

Afterward, check with the armory master with question about accessory for room:

"I was growing moss," she says slowly and clearly, but with geniality in her voice, showing her fistful o' moss to the AM. "And now want to grow more. Can you help? Would like to get a machine. In my room. Yes?"

Inquire about getting an incubator for the red moss that I can keep in my room. Would that cost anything?
The clothing seems softer and now includes underwear. It smells freshly laundered.

Another person trying to enter letters on a numpad.

So what, you just want a heated, moistened fishtank sort of thing?

Have during some time in the past set room as number 1, password mindfuckyourparentsgoddamnaliens.

Currently: to the theater!

You head to the theater, following the helpful painted signs on the walls and floor. The theater is advertised with a blinking, lighted sign and bears the name "DMR MEMORIAL THEATER". The inside lacks a traditional lobby and instead consists of a long, wide hallway with doors off on either side, each one labeled with a numerical sign. There's what looks like a concession stand/ticketing counter about halfway down the hallway, which is being manned by a young woman with red hair.

I would like to join in on the insanity, you guys clearly need more people who punch things.

Edit: Fixed.
A street thug named Jesse and you don't name him jessie pinkman? Oh well.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #27836 on: April 16, 2015, 02:04:25 pm »

((Wouldn't trying to get into a room you don't IC know the number and password of be metagamey as hell and thus explicitly forbidden?))

Yes. Cost for heated, moistened fish tank? With adjustable temperature and moisture settings?

Furthermore, what would the cost of synth-hands (like synth-arms, except just hands) or synth-forearms be? Are they even available?

Tavik Toth

• Bay Watcher
  • Oh dear....
    • View Profile
« Reply #27837 on: April 16, 2015, 02:06:47 pm »

Leave room and go to rec room.

Hapah

• Bay Watcher
  • The nice guy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #27838 on: April 16, 2015, 02:12:46 pm »

Go check out the Armory.
I can't be expected to remember the names of everyone I've tried to stab.

Bored? Go read the EVE Chronicles.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #27839 on: April 16, 2015, 02:16:33 pm »

Milno checks his wristpad for any sign of a message from Rookie about problems just after launch before approaching the concession stand, a bit lost on what to actually do. "...Do I have to buy a ticket to watch one of the current missions?" he asks the young woman.

Milno wants to watch some M19 realtime... What was the hair color of the little girl Mesk "rescued", again?
« Last Edit: April 16, 2015, 05:58:31 pm by Caellath »
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.
Pages: 1 ... 1854 1855 [1856] 1857 1858 ... 2101