_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 1787 1788 [1789] 1790 1791 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5931864 times)

Comrade P.

• Bay Watcher
  • For space is wide and good friends are too few
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: On ship: And I heard, as it were the noise of thunder.
« Reply #26820 on: February 14, 2015, 05:08:41 pm »

I don't have a problem with you being a robot coming in, but mechanically (as in game mechanics) you're gonna be the same as a standard robody. That ok?
I'm not against a whole bunch of benefits you bestow on me, of course.
Sigs

Nobody exists on purpose. Nobody belongs anywhere. Everybody’s gonna die. Come watch TV?

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: On ship: And I heard, as it were the noise of thunder.
« Reply #26821 on: February 14, 2015, 05:42:50 pm »

set laser rifle intensity to lowest and give the flesh cube a bad sunburn to see how and if it reacts.
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

Tavik Toth

• Bay Watcher
  • Oh dear....
    • View Profile
« Reply #26822 on: February 14, 2015, 06:04:12 pm »

Wake self up with whatever drugs the MK3 has.

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile
« Reply #26823 on: February 14, 2015, 09:23:01 pm »

"Man, I don't know anymore. Isn't this your guys job, anyway? Like, you get paid to do this? So there, here's the cube. It's the problem, fix it. yell if you need me, I'll be over by the hole."

pan walks over to the anomaly hole, but keeps a safe distance

Quote from: Pan -> people inside the anomaly
Yo, guys. They're fucking with the thing that's causing this entire thing. You might want to get out. Need a hand?

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #26824 on: February 14, 2015, 09:24:31 pm »

I mean, I'm fine besides the lacking a body and epic case of brain freeze. Of course I need a hand you prick!

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #26825 on: February 14, 2015, 09:31:06 pm »

"That's good! Keep yelling so I can pinpoint where you are! Give me a description of where you are and who's with you!

swordsmith04

• Bay Watcher
  • Communist Gnome
    • View Profile
« Reply #26826 on: February 14, 2015, 09:58:05 pm »

Hasala shakes his head. Either this anomaly was screwing with his brain, or a dead person was talking to him. Well, not like insanity was the worst thing that could happen to you around here. Hopefully he wasn't hallucinating, too.

Quote from: Hasala Nabin To: Pancaek Nilys
That's good. Hopefully this thing will be over soon, I think I'm starting to hallucinate. Maybe that's just guilt. Kyle poked his hand into that green flame I messaged you about a few minutes ago. It started digitizing his arm, predictably. I tried to use my amp and then a laser rifle to sever it, but I'm not exactly a trained marksman, and ended up decapitating him, instead. And the ground in here is sloped, so both pieces started rolling off. I've lost track of his body, but I managed to stop his head rolling, using my amp.

Getting down off this damn mountain safely might take me too much time. If you've got an amp that can help, I'd be grateful. Oh, and Kyle's body might not have reached the ground, yet. He might've wanted to keep that.

There's no one else in here, as far as I know. Auron copied my "shoe" trick, but he went back through the portal.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #26827 on: February 14, 2015, 10:01:51 pm »

Bet your biscuits I want my body you hallucinating gay necrophiliac.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #26828 on: February 14, 2015, 10:20:52 pm »

>Roar threateningly at the meat cube.
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #26829 on: February 15, 2015, 07:22:52 am »

"Kay, I think I've got the gist of it. I'm not gonna bother with his body, that'll teach him to touch xeno bullshit without protection. One man and head combo to go, coming up!"

Get nearer to the hole, but keep a safish distance. Use cameyes to find Hasala and the head of Kyle. Use mass amp to float them back to the ship.

HavingPhun

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #26830 on: February 15, 2015, 07:52:53 am »

"What if we threw the meatcube into the anomaly hole?"

Well, I only have a MKI suit and that foot gripper thing so I can't do much. Watch the others try to solve this, ask the scientists if they have any suggestions on how to end this hell.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #26831 on: February 15, 2015, 09:45:49 am »

Fuck you.

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #26832 on: February 15, 2015, 01:40:53 pm »

"What if we threw the meatcube into the anomaly hole?"

"Might be worth a shot, having it scan itself. But maybe wait until our guys are out of the hole, yeah?"
« Last Edit: February 15, 2015, 04:40:24 pm by Pancaek »

darkpaladin109

• Bay Watcher
  • has no intention of returning here
    • View Profile
« Reply #26833 on: February 15, 2015, 04:00:24 pm »

Go walk into the nearest hallway, as it appears that the person I am talking to is deaf, or perhaps mentally challenged.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #26834 on: February 18, 2015, 01:44:07 pm »

Well shit if that didn't work just turn into a gnashing mass of spiky tentacles with a gaping maw at the center of it. Orientate to find the skin also.
[5+1]

Hahaha Oh...damn it xan.

set laser rifle intensity to lowest and give the flesh cube a bad sunburn to see how and if it reacts.
[6+1]

I can't. I can't.

"Kay, I think I've got the gist of it. I'm not gonna bother with his body, that'll teach him to touch xeno bullshit without protection. One man and head combo to go, coming up!"

Get nearer to the hole, but keep a safish distance. Use cameyes to find Hasala and the head of Kyle. Use mass amp to float them back to the ship.
I'm just gonna give you this one. Just gonna fucking give it to you. You get them back down. There, done.

Alright so...I don't...Ok, I'm alright at describing things, right? Not great but I can usually string some words together and get sort of an image in someone's head, probably. But this?  Alright um...you remember that scene in 2001 a space odyssey where he's flying through all the colored lights and everything is full of stars? Cross that from the scene in AKIRA where Tetsuo loses all control of his powers and becomes a giant expanding flesh nightmare. Now take that and put it in a mason jar and shake it really hard. That is what your life on the ship is right now. Someone shot god in the head and reality is decomposing around you while xan extrudes from all the vents like Dead Space with food poisoning. I'm not even sure what to roll. Roll to see who doesn't get shredded apart on an atomic level? Roll to see who is fused to what (Or who) when this all settles down?

Ya broke it.

Alright. List of everyone on board and exactly where they are, please. Wiki Gnomes? Someone? Help.
Pages: 1 ... 1787 1788 [1789] 1790 1791 ... 2101