_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 1786 1787 [1788] 1789 1790 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5931859 times)

swordsmith04

• Bay Watcher
  • Communist Gnome
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: On ship: And I heard, as it were the noise of thunder.
« Reply #26805 on: February 10, 2015, 07:53:19 pm »

"..."

...Use my amp to attempt to freeze Kyle's head to the metal block, to stop it rolling. Idly wonder which of Lars' deities I would pray to, in this situation.

"Did he drop my laser rifle? OI, DID YOU DROP MY LASER RIFLE? CAUSE I SEE SOMETHING ROLLING DOWN THERE."
((Quick I'm not dead post.))

((You can't see that, actually. The portal is on the side of the metal block I'm on top of, and at ground level. Kyle's body pieces haven't fallen to the ground, yet. They might not even be falling on that side.))

Peradon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: On ship: And I heard, as it were the noise of thunder.
« Reply #26806 on: February 10, 2015, 07:57:23 pm »

"Woah, my hands are awesome! Gonna make eating a bit inconvenient though. But awesome.
There were some guys earlier that looked sciency. I wonder if they could make me some gloves or something."

Go find the science team, explain to them my awesome hands that destroy stuff, ask them if they have any gloves that would help me not destroy stuff I don't  want destroyed.
Psmith Exerton[/i]

"Yeah, I'll uh, see you later.... I guess....

Man this place is weird....

Trail behind Ronald, paying close attention to any sounds or odd things that I might see.
Ya'll need Jesus. Just sayin'.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #26807 on: February 10, 2015, 07:58:33 pm »

You know what? Even being grabbed by a gay necrophiliac isn't that bad of a thing right now. I'm sorry please take me back homosexual dead lover!

HavingPhun

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #26808 on: February 10, 2015, 09:18:50 pm »

"Erg, look at that thing, looks like school lunch..."

Continue to lie on the ground, and watch the scientists. Ask the flesh ball a question to see if it can speak...

Tavik Toth

• Bay Watcher
  • Oh dear....
    • View Profile
« Reply #26809 on: February 10, 2015, 09:20:02 pm »

Unconscious 2: Unconsciousness returns.

darkpaladin109

• Bay Watcher
  • has no intention of returning here
    • View Profile
« Reply #26810 on: February 11, 2015, 02:00:15 am »

Talk to the guy tracking the bear.
"Good sir, may I ask what you are doing?"

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #26811 on: February 11, 2015, 03:00:30 am »

pull out a wireframe knife and offer stab the cube.
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile
« Reply #26812 on: February 11, 2015, 07:10:02 am »

"You misunderstand, doctor. We don't necessarily have to kill him. We just need to seperate him from the artifact. As you can see though, seperating him without killing what's left of him might prove difficult. Also, killing him may have unforseen consequenses. Give me a moment to think about this."

Keep distance from the artifact. Have a good thinking about the following:

- How the lab assistant initiated the whole merge-with-artifact thing

- If the artifact has any sort of sentience

-How the merge-with-artifact process goes

IF from this info I somehow glean a way to seperate them safely, Do So.
« Last Edit: February 12, 2015, 06:49:29 am by Pancaek »

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #26813 on: February 11, 2015, 09:09:20 pm »

Huh.

>Follow my nose and track down the source of this weirdness, then maul the shit out of it.
Invisibear gonn' save the day.
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Comrade P.

• Bay Watcher
  • For space is wide and good friends are too few
    • View Profile
« Reply #26814 on: February 13, 2015, 03:21:47 pm »

Hello. I want in.

Here's a character.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

I do hope I haven't given myself too much freedom with that.
« Last Edit: February 14, 2015, 02:34:38 am by Comrade P. »
Sigs

Nobody exists on purpose. Nobody belongs anywhere. Everybody’s gonna die. Come watch TV?

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #26815 on: February 14, 2015, 04:08:49 pm »

As he sits inside the vents, Xan privately rejoices - he finally gets to shed this goddamn inefficient form and do something else!

Before I start, take off my MKI and any clothes I have on underneath it.
Use that Willpower bonus as I do this.
Turn into essentially a gigantic mass of tentacles with a head at the centre. The tentacles should be long as I can make them without compromising their strength, which should be fairly strong, there should be a lot of them, they should be lightly coated in a really sticky goop of some sort that won't stick to itself so they won't stick to each other, and maybe also have some octopus-like suckers that have barbs containing neurotoxin inside them.
The head I'll make lightly secrete a sort of snot like a hagfish so it can't stick the tentacles to itself. It'll have a reinforced skull to protect the brain, about 6 or 8 eyes at differing points all over itself so it can see everywhere without having to turn around, and a mouth like ... you ever seen Pirates of the Caribbean where the kraken appears? A mouth like that. The head itself should be around the size of a soccer ball, maybe bigger if I can spare the biomass without compromising the tentacles.
Oh, and make the mouth able to rotate around on the head slightly without moving the head itself, just in case something comes up behind me and I need to eat it.

((This is definetely gonna take multiple turns to turn into, but I don't mind at aaallllll. Or maybe it won't! Who knows except piecewise.))
[1+1]

Well congrats. You're sitting around, naked, in the air vents while a sentient slab of skin slithers about  in your general area.

Cue the surprise in 3...

"Woah, my hands are awesome! Gonna make eating a bit inconvenient though. But awesome.
There were some guys earlier that looked sciency. I wonder if they could make me some gloves or something."

Go find the science team, explain to them my awesome hands that destroy stuff, ask them if they have any gloves that would help me not destroy stuff I don't  want destroyed.
"Maybe." the scientist you find to talk to says,"But I don't know of anything like that."

"..."

...Use my amp to attempt to freeze Kyle's head to the metal block, to stop it rolling. Idly wonder which of Lars' deities I would pray to, in this situation.

"Did he drop my laser rifle? OI, DID YOU DROP MY LASER RIFLE? CAUSE I SEE SOMETHING ROLLING DOWN THERE."
((Quick I'm not dead post.))

((You can't see that, actually. The portal is on the side of the metal block I'm on top of, and at ground level. Kyle's body pieces haven't fallen to the ground, yet. They might not even be falling on that side.))
[4+1]
You freeze the air around the head in such a way that it stops rolling. Yay!

Psmith Exerton[/i]

"Yeah, I'll uh, see you later.... I guess....

Man this place is weird....

Trail behind Ronald, paying close attention to any sounds or odd things that I might see.
Well, to your right is a giant mechanical squid and a guy who looks like an alabaster statue of a greek god, but with solid black eyes and burn marks all over him. They're gathered around a pulsating ball of flesh and there is a crippled man dragging himself over to them.

To your left is a hole in the wall that leads to Tron, a bunch of guys in labcoat/spacesuits holding laser rifles, a man with no skin laying on the ground and a bunch of people milling around.

Odd enough for ya?

"Erg, look at that thing, looks like school lunch..."

Continue to lie on the ground, and watch the scientists. Ask the flesh ball a question to see if it can speak...
Fleshball doesn't respond to your question of "So, say you have to scratch your balls. How would you do that?"

Unconscious 2: Unconsciousness returns.
Would someone please shoot this man full of drugs? He doesn't have a mk II so if he wakes up he's gonna be in really fucking bad times. Someone? Anyone?

pull out a wireframe knife and offer stab the cube.
You offer Pancaek the chance of lump stabbing. He seems to be ignoring you.

Clearly that means he wants you to stab it.

Huh.

>Follow my nose and track down the source of this weirdness, then maul the shit out of it.
Invisibear gonn' save the day.
You walk all of 15 or so feet into the hall and find the probable source sitting in the hall. That pulsating lump of flesh is clearly a problem.

"You misunderstand, doctor. We don't necessarily have to kill him. We just need to seperate him from the artifact. As you can see though, seperating him without killing what's left of him might prove difficult. Also, killing him may have unforseen consequenses. Give me a moment to think about this."

Keep distance from the artifact. Have a good thinking about the following:

- How the lab assistant initiated the whole merge-with-artifact thing

- If the artifact has any sort of sentience

-How the merge-with-artifact process goes

IF from this info I somehow glean a way to seperate them safely, Do So.

No clue

It doesn't seem sentient in the traditional way; it's intelligent but it lacks a concept of self and has limited logical capacities. Quite literally, whoever made it limited how it could think, so its methods and forms of logic are hard to follow. In general though, it just wants to scan shit.

Quick, loud and messy. The only thing you get is a hazy half memory of the guy standing over the machine and then being violently crushed down on top of it as though by an invisible outer force.

Hello. I want in.

Here's a character.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

I do hope I haven't given myself too much freedom with that.

I don't have a problem with you being a robot coming in, but mechanically (as in game mechanics) you're gonna be the same as a standard robody. That ok?

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #26816 on: February 14, 2015, 04:17:39 pm »

Well shit if that didn't work just turn into a gnashing mass of spiky tentacles with a gaping maw at the center of it. Orientate to find the skin also.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Peradon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #26817 on: February 14, 2015, 04:21:15 pm »

Psmith Exerton

"What the heck is that... ball of flesh thing?"

Attempt to poke the BoF
Ya'll need Jesus. Just sayin'.

Wolfkit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #26818 on: February 14, 2015, 04:22:12 pm »

"So why is there a mat cube in the muscles of the hall? heh. Meat cube. Meeaat cuuube. Mmmeeeeeaaaatt cccuuuuuuubbee. I dunno why I find this so amusing."
Query
You wanna frisk this guy? This guy with the technicolor wonder limbs? The limbs that could probably slap you on several different levels of reality?
Your tabs are just pure chaos, Wolfkit.
Sig

swordsmith04

• Bay Watcher
  • Communist Gnome
    • View Profile
« Reply #26819 on: February 14, 2015, 04:45:19 pm »

Examine the side of the block, looking for ways down to Kyle's severed head. (Charge dynamic bonus)

Or if I'm still getting those free climbing dynamic bonuses, start climbing down to it.

Stand still and wait for Pancaek's mass amp to get me down from here.
« Last Edit: February 15, 2015, 09:30:26 am by swordsmith04 »
Pages: 1 ... 1786 1787 [1788] 1789 1790 ... 2101