_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 1735 1736 [1737] 1738 1739 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5929439 times)

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: On ship: The Missions Restarteth
« Reply #26040 on: September 27, 2014, 03:22:44 pm »

"A taser or a gun, please."
"Do you care if it's reusable or would you rather go for single shot, high power?  And do you mind if it damages the arm?"

((This action is actually taking place in the Mission 18 shuttle, but is reposted here to make sure happens on time.))

Send Steve a request for a summary of mission 15. Also, check what we have in terms of provisions - food, water and all that.
As an addendum - if provisions seem to be lacking, try to procure some free provisions.

Summary of mission 15? I assume just for IC knowledge right?

And we'll get provisions there, don't worry.

Pay for the repair then err...count how many tokens I have.
Missed me.
however many it says on the wiki -4.

Where are you going with this feyri? I feel like you're preparing for an obstacle that may or may not exist.
I want to be stabilized as I hold the biggest support-squad guns. :V

Also I'd at least like to be protected from the temperature [as in, quick-shifting temperature? Lacking the words to describe it]. Part of original character idea post M1 (that is partially impossible now because no natural body. Anymore.)

It's pretty heavy and armored. You'd probably be ok.  The protectorate suit, assuming you have it all on, is rated at least as good against environmental problems as a MKIII, although it doesn't really matter, you being non-human anyways.
Feyri quite much remembers that incident with a stoopid miner in that sharkmist mission because she didn't shoot first, and lacked protection versus invisible laser.

Oh hey, do cameyes perceive lasers like that? Is there any visual device out there that is able to perceive most -rays available in the armory?

>  Get a CamEyes integrated into my faceplate...while keeping the faceplate look. [or wherever I have the optics given my...condition]
> Ask the AM if there's any type of conversion kit that is able to switch from the original weapon stats to the converted idea on the field.
> Buy 1 Protectorate Suit.
Hopefully that's 15 tokens, with the note for the AM being a query.

> Get on that shuttle...

You have a synthflesh body (SHE DOES, SO SAYS I. WIKI AND ACTUAL CORRECTNESS BE DAMNED!) and that has built in cam eyes.
As per that laser thing, lasers are not environmental threats. We have yet to go to the planet where it rains lasers. Yet.
One suit bought.
That conversion kit...switch to a converted idea...I don't...I feel as though something got lost in translation here.

Spoiler: Sheet (click to show/hide)
Hey, welcome. You want in on the mission thats leaving right now? We can get you in, though you might die.
Probably will die.

...the chances of survival are a non-zero number.

"Hey Steve, general Miyamoto asked me to do instructional videos for insurgents. I've got a good idea about what needs to be done, but is there any chance you have some kind of list of subjects that absolutely need to be covered? So that I don't forget anything, you see.
Also, is there any information I should be careful not to mention?"

Ask steve above questions.

Go to AM and see if she has some sort of military uniform lying around. Gotta look spiffy in those videos.

>Just don't mention me...or anything having to do with me. Or milno and the joker squad. Or specifics about our location. Common sense stuff, really.

You want it to be utilitarian uniform or resplendent dress uniform with medals and stuff?

Did the mask turn to the color of my face too? Or did it just became translucent? Or is it still opaque?
Anyway, try to form a generic face (other than my own) on the mask. Check the mirror. Does it still look like I'm wearing a mask, or is it like I am an other person?
Yes.
No.
Yes.
It looks like you're physically grabbing your face flesh and moving it around to form new features. It's kinda freaky. You can't tell you're wearing a mask, at least from the outside.

Nunzillor

« Reply #26041 on: September 27, 2014, 03:54:37 pm »

((Sure, sign me up for it, please!  I'll get the poor guy his weapons ASAP.  Also, can anyone tell me on what page the mission description is?))

The world spun as Tek was rather rudely awakened.  Coughing and trembling, he examined his surroundings.  This didn't look like it could possibly be a jail on Russia-15.  Had they shipped him off-world for his sentence?

"0101011101101000011001010111001001100101001000000110000101101101001000000100100100111111," he wondered aloud.
« Last Edit: September 27, 2014, 08:48:43 pm by Nunzillor »

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #26042 on: September 27, 2014, 03:58:18 pm »

Kyle goes to find Nyars. You know the one that sells boxes.

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile
« Reply #26043 on: September 27, 2014, 04:03:07 pm »

>Just don't mention me...or anything having to do with me. Or milno and the joker squad. Or specifics about our location. Common sense stuff, really.
You want it to be utilitarian uniform or resplendent dress uniform with medals and stuff?

"Okiedokie, no mentioning our secrets, got it. You have anything specific you need me to teach our well-meaning but incompetent guerilla allies?"

((I'd say mostly utilitarian, but maybe an officer's field uniform? Something that wouldn't seem out of place on the battlefield but still looks spiffy, like russian greatcoats. I'll let you pick your favourite uniform, I'm sure you've got a certain one you like, be it real or from some series or another.

And wait, we have medals? Cause if we do Steve would do well shipping in some purple hearts. Like, an entire warehouse of them.))

Knight Otu

• Bay Watcher
  • ☺4[
    • View Profile
« Reply #26044 on: September 27, 2014, 04:09:04 pm »

((Yes, purely for ic-reasons. I'll assume Gorat got the summary then, and isn't particularly happy about what he read.))
Direforged Original
Random Raw Scripts - Randomly generated Beasts , Vermin, Hags, Vampires, and Civilizations
Castle Otu

Tavik Toth

• Bay Watcher
  • Oh dear....
    • View Profile
« Reply #26045 on: September 27, 2014, 04:23:17 pm »

Buy a MK3 suit and put it on in place of Mk1. Put shotgun up for sale for one token then go watch tv.

Quote from: Jack Hansan->All
Selling shotgun for a token. Find me in the Rec room if interested.[/qoute]
« Last Edit: September 27, 2014, 05:37:55 pm by Tavik Toth »

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #26046 on: September 27, 2014, 05:37:35 pm »

((Gah, already sent on M18 :I
Well anyway))

That conversion kit...switch to a converted idea...I don't...I feel as though something got lost in translation here.
> A conversion kit which is able to switch on the field.
One [protectorate] suit bought.
> Eep, with that integrated CamEyes, can I roll back and buy 1 or 2 Extra Fuel, depending on the amount of tokens left after buying the Self-Sealing Gel?

Sean Mirrsen

• Bay Watcher
  • Bearer of the Psionic Flame
    • View Profile
« Reply #26047 on: September 27, 2014, 05:46:22 pm »

> A conversion kit which is able to switch on the field.

((I think he didn't understand the exact purpose of the question there, Tir. I assume you're asking about any weapons with kits that you could apply and remove in the field?

In that case, the Gungnir is one example. ;) You don't gain much by removing the kit attachment, but if you ever want just a tesla saber, you could detach it.))
Multiworld Madness Archive:
Game One, Discontinued at World 3.
Game Two, Discontinued at World 1.

"Europe has to grow out of the mindset that Europe's problems are the world's problems, but the world's problems are not Europe's problems."
- Subrahmanyam Jaishankar, Minister of External Affairs, India

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #26048 on: September 27, 2014, 05:52:44 pm »

I think tiruin means something like the sniper conversion kit, something that allows you to shoot further.

swordsmith04

• Bay Watcher
  • Communist Gnome
    • View Profile
« Reply #26049 on: September 27, 2014, 09:14:24 pm »

Hasala watched as Steve boarded one of the mission shuttles and remained on-board when it took off. Well, that made talking to him more difficult... or did it? He vaguely recalled the man on Hephaestus speaking to Steve aloud. Maybe it worked on the ship, too?
"Uh, Steve? Can you hear me?" Hasala asked the empty hangar at large, feeling slightly foolish. "There's a video record of my last mission, yes? Can I watch it?"
Get a datapad from the armory and watch the Mission 14 recordings on it. Afterwards, head to the Infirmary and ask a knowledgeable-looking person about what they did to fix my injury.

Make note of anyone else in the Infirmary who doesn't look like a doctor or nurse, if any.
« Last Edit: September 28, 2014, 08:27:46 pm by swordsmith04 »

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #26050 on: September 28, 2014, 02:38:20 am »

((Sure, sign me up for it, please!  I'll get the poor guy his weapons ASAP.  Also, can anyone tell me on what page the mission description is?))

The world spun as Tek was rather rudely awakened.  Coughing and trembling, he examined his surroundings.  This didn't look like it could possibly be a jail on Russia-15.  Had they shipped him off-world for his sentence?

"0101011101101000011001010111001001100101001000000110000101101101001000000100100100111111," he wondered aloud.
Spoiler: big (click to show/hide)
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

renegadelobster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #26051 on: September 28, 2014, 03:06:30 am »

((...really? That's a lot of work just to say that))
Well, it only hates Linux for now. If we could condition it to hate computer viruses, than hooray! Free, brutal virus protection! Unless you have Linux!

tryrar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #26052 on: September 28, 2014, 03:09:57 am »

....((can someone post translations please?))
This fort really does sit on the event horizon of madness and catastrophe
No. I suppose there are similarities, but I'm fairly certain angry birds doesn't let me charge into a battalion of knights with a car made of circular saws.

Gentlefish

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING: balloon-like qualities]
    • View Profile
« Reply #26053 on: September 28, 2014, 03:14:46 am »

Steve is fat.

Where am I?

In no particular order :P

Sean Mirrsen

• Bay Watcher
  • Bearer of the Psionic Flame
    • View Profile
« Reply #26054 on: September 28, 2014, 03:16:42 am »

Spoiler: big (click to show/hide)

((That is a HORRIBLY inefficient text compression algorithm. Or a very efficient text inflation one, I suppose.

Also, he is all steel, synthflesh, and brain tissue.))
Multiworld Madness Archive:
Game One, Discontinued at World 3.
Game Two, Discontinued at World 1.

"Europe has to grow out of the mindset that Europe's problems are the world's problems, but the world's problems are not Europe's problems."
- Subrahmanyam Jaishankar, Minister of External Affairs, India
Pages: 1 ... 1735 1736 [1737] 1738 1739 ... 2101