_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 1733 1734 [1735] 1736 1737 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5929388 times)

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: On ship: The Missions Restarteth
« Reply #26010 on: September 26, 2014, 01:19:10 am »

Quote from: Thomas to Milno
Yeah.

Head to the armory. If the mistress is there, inquire about implantable weapons which would be undetectable, or at least close

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #26011 on: September 26, 2014, 03:07:01 am »

Feyri goes to the Armory and inquires about a decompensator, what're its uses and under what conditions they may be applicable to. (@AM?)

See below.

((Also did I level up post-M12? :X I'm unsure if I allocated anything before joining the rescue mission--will check back here but time delays is a thing.))
« Last Edit: September 26, 2014, 05:32:25 am by Tiruin »

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #26012 on: September 26, 2014, 03:58:44 am »

That, or tell them Adam Selene.

Thats a joke, Miya.

Your humor is as black as the dark side side of the moon, Steve.

Look at Gilgamesh to see if it has the same effect on me. Then ask Steve for something that can cover up Gilgamesh that doesn't permanently cover up his terrifying paintjob (like an easy to wash of paint).

Feyri inquires about a decompensator. (@AM?)

((The wiki is your friend.))

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #26013 on: September 26, 2014, 04:11:09 am »

Feyri goes to the Armory and inquires about the Protectorate Suit; will I be able to maintain my maneuverability given my build and my stats along with wearing said Suit? Is it possible to 'proof' the suit [either MKIII or Protectorate] against hostile and rapidly changing external atmospheres [either by utilizing integrated heatsinks or different materials to withstand external temperature and pressure]?

Also she inquires about the Anomaly Helmet. It is fully effective (given her stats), and its price? Also may it be used in conjunction with the MKIII suit or do I have to install suspension supports to sustain maneuverability?

Is it possible to upgrade my MKIII suit to be resistant against heavy winds (w/ or without fine particles) by creating an anchor system? Or making it more streamlined at least?

Is it possible to create an internal-external temperature regulation system with the suit I'm wearing? Considering the materials of a normal MKI suit, that is.

« Last Edit: September 26, 2014, 06:07:25 am by Tiruin »

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #26014 on: September 26, 2014, 04:14:47 am »

Look at Gilgamesh to see if it has the same effect on me. Then ask Steve for something that can cover up Gilgamesh that doesn't permanently cover up his terrifying paintjob (like an easy to wash of paint).
((Easy to wash paint on a planet where wasting water is one of the greatest faux pass you can make?))
« Last Edit: September 26, 2014, 04:31:18 am by Parisbre56 »

Sean Mirrsen

• Bay Watcher
  • Bearer of the Psionic Flame
    • View Profile
« Reply #26015 on: September 26, 2014, 05:41:45 am »

((Considering what you'll be wasting it on, I think anyone who witnesses you doing so won't be in the right state of mind to complain about it.))
Multiworld Madness Archive:
Game One, Discontinued at World 3.
Game Two, Discontinued at World 1.

"Europe has to grow out of the mindset that Europe's problems are the world's problems, but the world's problems are not Europe's problems."
- Subrahmanyam Jaishankar, Minister of External Affairs, India

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #26016 on: September 26, 2014, 11:46:22 am »

>That, or tell them Adam Selene.
Wait. Wasn't he killed in the bombing of Luna prior to its declaration of sovereignty in 2174?

Anyway. Steve, in your opinion, would the fleshknitter be of any interest to those people? If yes, would it be possible to synthesise a couple cans of it to be taken as gifts to the king? Or would that be useless, inefficient and wasteful, in your opinion?
Speaking theoretically, of course. General Miyamoto is in charge of funds and requisition, so asking for an advice here.

Ask Steve.
Stuff the Pandora's Bag into my locker, and head off to the shuttle.

Too much of an unknown quantity, too dangerous to take along.
>I don't think it would impress them overly so. They have the tech to do it, they just choose not to because it's kinda nuts.  You know that thing is basically guaranteed to give you cancer right? I mean it doesn't matter for us, but general populace won't like it.

Locker stuffing and then shuttle stuffing.

((that still does not disprove my theory, wait and see))
Put the mask on carefully. If I think that I start to lose consciousness, even a little bit, stop putting on the mask.
If putting the mask on was successful and no inner (subjective) side effects were observed, try to shape the mask into a smiley face (again) and then find someone nearby and watch their reaction when they look at me.

You put the mask on. It clamps down on your face like a suction cup, the inner surface of the mask adhering itself to your skin. You can see out, through the mask and quickly check a mirror. The putty like surface has taken on an exact copy of your own facial features, and you can see no seam between the mask and your own flesh; it appears as though you're just wearing your own face normally.

Quote from: Thomas to Milno
Yeah.

Head to the armory. If the mistress is there, inquire about implantable weapons which would be undetectable, or at least close

What kind of weapons did you have in mind?  Guns, swords, tasers, flame throwers?

That, or tell them Adam Selene.

Thats a joke, Miya.

Your humor is as black as the dark side side of the moon, Steve.

Feyri inquires about a decompensator. (@AM?)

((The wiki is your friend.))
It effects you, but to a much lesser degree, seemingly. Just makes your eyes itch.

We'll consider it painted over.

Feyri goes to the Armory and inquires about the Protectorate Suit; will I be able to maintain my maneuverability given my build and my stats along with wearing said Suit? Is it possible to 'proof' the suit [either MKIII or Protectorate] against hostile and rapidly changing external atmospheres [either by utilizing integrated heatsinks or different materials to withstand external temperature and pressure]?

Also she inquires about the Anomaly Helmet. It is fully effective (given her stats), and its price? Also may it be used in conjunction with the MKIII suit or do I have to install suspension supports to sustain maneuverability?

Is it possible to upgrade my MKIII suit to be resistant against heavy winds (w/ or without fine particles) by creating an anchor system? Or making it more streamlined at least?

Is it possible to create an internal-external temperature regulation system with the suit I'm wearing? Considering the materials of a normal MKI suit, that is.

It's pretty heavy and armored. You'd probably be ok.  The protectorate suit, assuming you have it all on, is rated at least as good against environmental problems as a MKIII, although it doesn't really matter, you being non-human anyways.

I forget the price, but I don't think you can afford it. IT is massively expensive. And heavy, without the suit to support it.

Winds? Uh. Well we could add piledrivers to the feet, to sink spikes into the ground with each step. 

It...it already has one?

Where are you going with this feyri? I feel like you're preparing for an obstacle that may or may not exist.

ALRIGHT, ANYONE ON MISSION 18, IE MISSION CLUSTERFUCK, THE SHUTTLE IS LEAVING AFTER TOMORROW'S POST, SO GET THE FUCK ON WITH IT.

If you're not posted in that thread by tomorrow we're leaving you behind.

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
« Reply #26017 on: September 26, 2014, 01:13:00 pm »

"A taser or a gun, please."
« Last Edit: September 26, 2014, 03:02:50 pm by Spinal_Taper »

Knight Otu

• Bay Watcher
  • ☺4[
    • View Profile
« Reply #26018 on: September 26, 2014, 02:34:51 pm »

((This action is actually taking place in the Mission 18 shuttle, but is reposted here to make sure happens on time.))

Send Steve a request for a summary of mission 15. Also, check what we have in terms of provisions - food, water and all that.
As an addendum - if provisions seem to be lacking, try to procure some free provisions.

Direforged Original
Random Raw Scripts - Randomly generated Beasts , Vermin, Hags, Vampires, and Civilizations
Castle Otu

Tavik Toth

• Bay Watcher
  • Oh dear....
    • View Profile
« Reply #26019 on: September 26, 2014, 03:00:34 pm »

Pay for the repair then err...count how many tokens I have.
Missed me.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #26020 on: September 26, 2014, 04:41:10 pm »

Where are you going with this feyri? I feel like you're preparing for an obstacle that may or may not exist.
I want to be stabilized as I hold the biggest support-squad guns. :V

Also I'd at least like to be protected from the temperature [as in, quick-shifting temperature? Lacking the words to describe it]. Part of original character idea post M1 (that is partially impossible now because no natural body. Anymore.)

It's pretty heavy and armored. You'd probably be ok.  The protectorate suit, assuming you have it all on, is rated at least as good against environmental problems as a MKIII, although it doesn't really matter, you being non-human anyways.
Feyri quite much remembers that incident with a stoopid miner in that sharkmist mission because she didn't shoot first, and lacked protection versus invisible laser.

Oh hey, do cameyes perceive lasers like that? Is there any visual device out there that is able to perceive most -rays available in the armory?

>  Get a CamEyes integrated into my faceplate...while keeping the faceplate look. [or wherever I have the optics given my...condition]
> Ask the AM if there's any type of conversion kit that is able to switch from the original weapon stats to the converted idea on the field.
> Buy 1 Protectorate Suit.
Hopefully that's 15 tokens, with the note for the AM being a query.

> Get on that shuttle...

« Last Edit: September 26, 2014, 04:57:02 pm by Tiruin »

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #26021 on: September 26, 2014, 05:07:37 pm »

Drag people for M17 to the shuttle, then get moving.

Mission Startoh!

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.

Nunzillor

« Reply #26022 on: September 26, 2014, 11:29:49 pm »

((Is this still accepting characters?))

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #26023 on: September 26, 2014, 11:33:03 pm »

((Yep! PREPARE TO DIE have fun))
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Nunzillor

« Reply #26024 on: September 27, 2014, 12:13:33 am »

Spoiler: Sheet (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: September 27, 2014, 12:26:32 am by Nunzillor »
Pages: 1 ... 1733 1734 [1735] 1736 1737 ... 2101