_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 1718 1719 [1720] 1721 1722 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5926180 times)

swordsmith04

• Bay Watcher
  • Communist Gnome
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: On ship: The Missions Restarteth
« Reply #25785 on: September 18, 2014, 10:11:11 pm »

"...Uh. Thank you?" Hasala doesn't quite understand exactly what Yttra said, but gets the general gist of it, since she shoved the chem-thrower into his hands.

yobbo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #25786 on: September 18, 2014, 10:21:42 pm »

Void!? Wall!? Orbit!?!

Yttra doesn't know what's going on.

Yttra flees.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #25787 on: September 18, 2014, 10:38:56 pm »

"Remember that Most Holy Steve loves you and wants you to succeed!"  Lars calls out to the running woman.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Kedly

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #25788 on: September 19, 2014, 06:33:30 am »

((Crap... is it too late to volunteer for a mission? If not I volunteer for 17 and 18?))
((No.  ER Lasers are tickle generators, and dispense hugs, loves, and puppies.))
The fedora guy has potentially lethal amounts of swag :v

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #25789 on: September 19, 2014, 07:44:25 am »

"Damn, almost forgot

Say, Hasala, if you aren't going on a mission anyways, would you mind if I gave you a small task? If you think you'll be too busy for it though, it can wait."

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #25790 on: September 19, 2014, 10:33:28 am »

Might be. I was thinking we could give them some of the new Heph weapons and some nice suits. I don't mind giving them MKIII's for the mission, but anything more powerful then that and I'm worried the newbies might, well, make themselves look worse then if I didn't give it to them.

Hmm, I see. In terms of CON weapons we're pretty set with the stuff Hep send us. As for suits... Perhaps a Mk.III is a bit much for some people, yeah, though it would be nice. Either way, now that I know that a bit of loaned gear is ok, then I know I can consider people that don't have the full 40 inch murderpenii yet. We can work out the details of who gets what (if any, of course) once the teams are set, deal?

Oh, and you said 'between 10 and 15 max'. Is it so again that going above ten peeps makes the mission harder, for balance?

((I've got the Shock Spike, Monorazor, Acid spray, Noisy Cricket whose range hasn't been fully tested, and a laser. Not sure how challenges are working at this point, but last time I rejected a challenge it went into a 24 hour sleep period. Time frame varies from minutes to hours.))

Jason looks around, wondering if he might have have time to do another challenge or two before whatever mission he is on ends up leaving.

((I kinda need to be sure that shackle of yours won't start throwing a spanner in the works during the mission. Can't have you getting shocked unconscious during negotiations because you failed the 'sock the god-king in the jaw' challenge. Gotta look professional and stuff.))
Going above 10 might increase the difficulty of certain parts, but not the talky parts.

Question time.

Do we get to keep the shade cloak and changeling mask from the corpse i brought back?
Because it seems like that would be useful for the spec ops team.
The shade cloak is borked and the changling mask could be used, but since it was custom built for that guy's face, we'd need to do some pretty big bone reconstruction on the skull of whoever uses it.

Speaking of, we might want to start getting those implanted on dedicated blackops team members.

Hey, Cael, Kri, You ready to get metal jammed in your face?

"Uh hello Mr Endrazi I understand that you will be running mission 16 and would like to apply for a position on your team"
apply for mission 16, if unable apply for 18
((Do we level up now?))
You can still apply for 18. In general 18 is going to take anyone who wants to go. It's the spill over mission.

Yes you can. Though you're best off just adding it to the wiki.

Kyle wakes up where ever he may be an looks around.
We're signing up for missions now so normal actions aren't going on for the moment. If you wanna sign up, the briefing was a page or two back and there's a list running around. Ask Kri about it.

Otherwise sit tight for a few days; as soon as everyone gets punted back off the ship, things will go back to normal.

Alrighty, action time. Get the AM to look at the burnout amp I got from the chef to try and see what kind it is, and how many tokens I could get for it. Also, ask the AM what kind of amp she used to count the atoms in my body earlier, and how I might acquire one.
That was taken from you by crew members. Mission artifact, after all. give yourself one token for it if you didn't put it on your list of accomplishments though.

{REDACTED}

So, Miya and Milno, hows those lists of accepted volunteers going?
I'd like them to be done somewhat soon; if at all possible.

swordsmith04

• Bay Watcher
  • Communist Gnome
    • View Profile
« Reply #25791 on: September 19, 2014, 10:41:37 am »

"Damn, almost forgot

Say, Hasala, if you aren't going on a mission anyways, would you mind if I gave you a small task? If you think you'll be too busy for it though, it can wait."

Sure. What do you want me to do?

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #25792 on: September 19, 2014, 11:04:33 am »

Maintain possession of shade cloak as i relinquish the mission goodies, try and recover changeling mask once the corpse has been analysed and pawn it off on radio to sell or find a new owner for.

((Even if the shade cloak is borked we knows its still essentially functional, albiet in need of repairs to make it controllable again. I think ill keep this one and try repairing it.))
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #25793 on: September 19, 2014, 12:08:51 pm »

((@Piecewise: I already have a tentative team, I'm just checking them for OOC posting availability now. Adding them to the wiki: Skylar, Thaddeus, D'usse, Michael and Ulrich. Anyone who said they have experience in this kind of thing, be prepared to regret it.))

After making his choices, Milno goes around inspecting the people who are in his team. Some consideration led him to taking the people who claimed to have the kind of experience that would help in this case, and preferentially little to no moral compunctions to getting their hands dirty in case they had to resort to Plan B or C. His jaw tenses as he considers the possibilities. The situation certainly seems bleak with most of the members having only one or two missions of experience under their belt.

"Needless to say, anyone who said they got experience in robbing - be it banks or not - will have to work their ass off to prove it."

Tell Steve we want at least those business fronts: pharmacy/hospital goods-related; hunting/hobby shooting; demolitions/mining and costumes/clothing shop.
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #25794 on: September 19, 2014, 12:20:34 pm »

Piecewise, this is my list:

Miya: muscle and maybe talking
Lars: amp and maybe talking
Renen: muscle and show of how we embrace new tech
Flint: muscle
Jim: muscle
Maurice  supportive char (and long time since last mission)
Mesk: supportive char and some firepower
Lyra: show of how we embrace new tech
Mir: new player
Daineal: new player

Notes: I'd like these people to confirm that they'll be able to post somewhat reliably. Also, I gave slight advantage to vets that I thought would be good additions to this team (by filling niches and such) or peeps with no missions or who haven't had one in some time. Also, no testing new Nyars artifacts this mission, so I'd appreciate it if no one buys a new one right now, and instead invest in normal stuff that has proven it's effectiveness. If any of you want a prototype for testing, contact Miya in-game.

(Cael, if any of these are peeps you think your team would need more badly, I'd be willing to switch (since your team might be a bit underpowered right now)).

PW, would a Mk.III for Lyra, Mir and Daineal as mission equipment be acceptable?
« Last Edit: September 19, 2014, 12:22:55 pm by Radio Controlled »

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #25795 on: September 19, 2014, 12:41:39 pm »

((I should be reliable in posting.))

After hearing rumors among the crew, Lars sent a message to Miyamoto.

General Miyamoto,

May Steve bless us on this fine day!  I hear you are looking for volunteers to test new weapons and equipment.  With your permission, I would be willing to volunteer my services.  I feel I am greatly blessed by Ingram in the use of arms, so I submit that skill for your use.

Sincerely,
Brother Lars
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #25796 on: September 19, 2014, 01:45:30 pm »

@Radio_Controlled: Don't know how busy I am going to be, but even if I turn out to be extraordinarily busy I should be able to squeeze in a post every day. Even if I am too busy to talk/RP, constant internet access should mean I am able post an action when necessary.

Since I am going on a mission, I assume I can posts actions. Mostly because I want to figure out what I should use my tokens for. Do you think it would be better if I posted this in the Tinker thread?

Ask the AM what exactly the range restriction on the Neural Connector Psychokinetic Amplifier means and how it works.
Does it mean it is easier to get info out of people and influence people when I am talking to them or just using my charisma on them to trigger certain emotions?
Does it mean I have to be close to them?
What about mind controlling people via cameras, is the range restriction centred on me or the camera?

Does she have any tips or recommendations about using that amp?
« Last Edit: September 19, 2014, 02:00:18 pm by Parisbre56 »

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #25797 on: September 19, 2014, 01:57:56 pm »

((Confirmed that I can post regularly, avoiding posting right now as per PW's request.))
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Illgeo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #25798 on: September 19, 2014, 02:36:42 pm »

((Then I think I will go 18th mission))

Grunhill

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #25799 on: September 19, 2014, 02:37:59 pm »

((I will be posting regulary.))

Quote from: To Miyamoto

Ok. I will be waiting for mission the mission to start.

Quote from: To Doc
Question: does the sheath have a limit for regenerating the true mono blade, like a set number of times it can do it before needing to be recharged?

Send messages. Go to the armory and see if they have any sort of mantle to cover Renen's body, and what would be the price for an Arbiter's cloak and baton.
>Probably. They're bad news. Very good at hiding and very good at killing. Then again, no one is better at killing then the HMRC.

"Steve, they're trying to talk to us. We need an orbital bombardment NOW!"
Pages: 1 ... 1718 1719 [1720] 1721 1722 ... 2101