_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 1717 1718 [1719] 1720 1721 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5926208 times)

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: On ship: The Missions Restarteth
« Reply #25770 on: September 18, 2014, 04:53:34 pm »

Might be. I was thinking we could give them some of the new Heph weapons and some nice suits. I don't mind giving them MKIII's for the mission, but anything more powerful then that and I'm worried the newbies might, well, make themselves look worse then if I didn't give it to them.

Hmm, I see. In terms of CON weapons we're pretty set with the stuff Hep send us. As for suits... Perhaps a Mk.III is a bit much for some people, yeah, though it would be nice. Either way, now that I know that a bit of loaned gear is ok, then I know I can consider people that don't have the full 40 inch murderpenii yet. We can work out the details of who gets what (if any, of course) once the teams are set, deal?

Oh, and you said 'between 10 and 15 max'. Is it so again that going above ten peeps makes the mission harder, for balance?

((I've got the Shock Spike, Monorazor, Acid spray, Noisy Cricket whose range hasn't been fully tested, and a laser. Not sure how challenges are working at this point, but last time I rejected a challenge it went into a 24 hour sleep period. Time frame varies from minutes to hours.))

Jason looks around, wondering if he might have have time to do another challenge or two before whatever mission he is on ends up leaving.

((I kinda need to be sure that shackle of yours won't start throwing a spanner in the works during the mission. Can't have you getting shocked unconscious during negotiations because you failed the 'sock the god-king in the jaw' challenge. Gotta look professional and stuff.))
« Last Edit: September 18, 2014, 06:04:21 pm by Radio Controlled »

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #25771 on: September 18, 2014, 04:54:13 pm »

Question time.

Do we get to keep the shade cloak and changeling mask from the corpse i brought back?
Because it seems like that would be useful for the spec ops team.
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #25772 on: September 18, 2014, 04:57:13 pm »

((I meant time frame on the challenges. Putting it to sleep is always 24 hours.))
Because everything is Megaman when you have an arm cannon.

Corsair

• Bay Watcher
  • New Zeland giveth, New Zeland taketh away
    • View Profile
« Reply #25773 on: September 18, 2014, 05:02:52 pm »

"Uh hello Mr Endrazi I understand that you will be running mission 16 and would like to apply for a position on your team"
apply for mission 16, if unable apply for 18
((Do we level up now?))
« Last Edit: September 18, 2014, 05:04:48 pm by Corsair »
So it was like a binary search, except the question is "Has the input been brutally murdered?", and it only ever returns True.

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #25774 on: September 18, 2014, 05:21:31 pm »

((I meant time frame on the challenges. Putting it to sleep is always 24 hours.))
((Putting it to sleep = no getting new challenges? And how many times can you do that?))

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #25775 on: September 18, 2014, 05:26:13 pm »

((Putting it to sleep=no challenges. And I'm assuming as often as I need to once it wakes up again. Might have to do 1 challenge before it goes back to sleep, but I'll know when it's going to wake up and should be able to get to an appropriate king-free place first. It gives me a 24 hour countdown once it goes to sleep.))
Because everything is Megaman when you have an arm cannon.

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #25776 on: September 18, 2014, 05:28:32 pm »

((Putting it to sleep=no challenges. And I'm assuming as often as I need to once it wakes up again. Might have to do 1 challenge before it goes back to sleep, but I'll know when it's going to wake up and should be able to get to an appropriate king-free place first. It gives me a 24 hour countdown once it goes to sleep.))

((Hmm. I'll consider it, but to be fair there's a good chance I won't choose you due to the potential element of uncertainty that thing brings. Sorry man, paranoid.))

yobbo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #25777 on: September 18, 2014, 09:08:00 pm »

Yttra notices Hasala loitering near the door to the briefing room and can't help but shriek a little.

@Hasala: "AEEe~!… You're dead!!"

Yttra points accusingly, as if that will make things better.

"Dead!!!"

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #25778 on: September 18, 2014, 09:13:05 pm »

Kyle wakes up where ever he may be an looks around.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #25779 on: September 18, 2014, 09:20:57 pm »

"Dead!!!"

Brother Lars comes over and smiles warmly.  "Greetings, Sister!  I see you have witnessed the wondrous Miracles of Steve!  He has breathed life into one of our fallen brothers!  All praise be to Steve!"

HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Salsacookies

• Bay Watcher
  • PRAISE THE CHUNKS!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #25780 on: September 18, 2014, 09:26:15 pm »

I'll volunteer for mission 18. Figure out how to make food
Yep, the sig is here
Whoops. Well, shit. Typical salsacookies.
I don't need my cavities checked. I just went to the dentist! Ba-dum-tiss.
I am a Christian

swordsmith04

• Bay Watcher
  • Communist Gnome
    • View Profile
« Reply #25781 on: September 18, 2014, 09:31:18 pm »

"I was, yes. Apparently, the brain is all that matters. They replaced both lungs and my heart, I think. Or something like that, based on where the bullet entered. By the way, try to avoid dying. It's very painful." Hasala grins for a moment, ignoring Lars.

"Oh, and did you happen to notice what happened to that flamethrower-like gun I was carrying? It wasn't mine, and I need to return it."
« Last Edit: September 18, 2014, 09:35:33 pm by swordsmith04 »

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #25782 on: September 18, 2014, 09:50:22 pm »

Alrighty, action time. Get the AM to look at the burnout amp I got from the chef to try and see what kind it is, and how many tokens I could get for it. Also, ask the AM what kind of amp she used to count the atoms in my body earlier, and how I might acquire one.
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

yobbo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #25783 on: September 18, 2014, 10:04:10 pm »

Yttra looks at Lars. "But he's–". She knits her brow.

"Umm." She looks extremely confused.

"Ahh yeah. Umm. Actually i kind of umm…" She looks like she's about to trip over her own feet.

"Iborrowedititwasgreatohandikindofummusedmostofyourammosorrybutbecauseofthatyouknowiwasabletonotdieandummevenithinkithelpedusallgetaway–ohandigotyousomemoreammoiguesssomaybeit'sallokayhere" She jams the goop thrower, all its ammo and the spray bottle of degooper into Hasala's arms, quickly turns and tries to hurry away, but only makes it two steps before running smack bang into Morul.

@Morul: "…Where did you go!?"

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #25784 on: September 18, 2014, 10:09:14 pm »

"I stepped into the void, then exited into the interior of the black wall, and was then magically transported into low Kano orbit."
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))
Pages: 1 ... 1717 1718 [1719] 1720 1721 ... 2101