_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 1701 1702 [1703] 1704 1705 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5931905 times)

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: On ship; Magical Space Earrings
« Reply #25530 on: August 30, 2014, 05:23:24 pm »

"I dunno. The Shackle just says I need to amputate a limb. I figure an arm would be a safe bet if it isn't too much trouble. Maybe we could see if the Armory Master has some painkillers and something sharp to cut it with. I could try it with a kitchen knife, but that might be a bit messy."
"Eh.  No problem.  Let's try the elbow down first, then from the shoulder if you need more."
Chop off my left arm just below the elbow.
Wait to see what happens. If it doesn't count, cut the next part off myself if Mesk is okay with it.
Because everything is Megaman when you have an arm cannon.

sambojin

• Bay Watcher
  • Three seconds to catsplosion and counting.......
    • View Profile
« Reply #25531 on: August 30, 2014, 06:27:25 pm »

Sambo to the Chief:
"No worries. If you manage to do the mod on the laser, I'll give you the sniper rifle. You'll need more ammo for it, it's only got two slugs left, or you can just rip the thing apart for bits if ya want. It's yours after you finish tinkering with the laser."
It's a game. Have fun.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #25532 on: August 31, 2014, 01:14:13 am »

>Graciously thank Mesk retroactively for the token.

>Repeat my request of one cam eye from the Armoury Master, again offer her two tokens for it. Become distressed if she refuses. Either way, also ask for a tin lunchbox filled with various drugs.
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Icefire2314

• Bay Watcher
  • Programmer and Space Enthusiast
    • View Profile
« Reply #25533 on: August 31, 2014, 07:43:54 pm »

Consider that I may have been speaking quietly. "Greetings, inhabitants of the Rec room. My name is Daineal." He said.
"ERUTH PULL THE DAMN LEVER THE ZOMBIES ARE ABOUT TO GET INSIDE!"
"zzz"
BAY 12 MINI CITY: http://bay-12.myminicity.com/

Nikitian

• Bay Watcher
  • ~_~
    • View Profile
« Reply #25534 on: September 01, 2014, 01:18:47 am »

Good day to you, Daineal. Are you new to the ARM 'Corps?
Welcome aboard, please, enjoy your stay.
Maurice warmly smiled to the newcomer with a sparkle of irony in his eye.
Past Sigs
Nikitian kneels in front of his computer, fresh lamb's blood on his hands, and prays to the dark powers for answers about armor thickness.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #25535 on: September 01, 2014, 01:53:15 am »

Consider that I may have been speaking quietly. "Greetings, inhabitants of the Rec room. My name is Daineal." He said.
I look at him over my shoulder for a couple seconds.
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Knight Otu

• Bay Watcher
  • ☺4[
    • View Profile
« Reply #25536 on: September 01, 2014, 07:03:02 am »

Gorat frowns. "Did you just not hear me, or are you ignoring me?" he asks, referring to his earlier repy:

Look slightly confused at everyone and then introduce myself. "Hi guys. My name is Daineal, I'm new -if that's a good word to use- here."

"I'm partial to 'freshly exhumed' since, you know. I'm Gorat, or Chin."

Direforged Original
Random Raw Scripts - Randomly generated Beasts , Vermin, Hags, Vampires, and Civilizations
Castle Otu

Illgeo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #25537 on: September 01, 2014, 07:05:51 am »

Join everyone.
"Hello, my name  is Bartholomew Markov. I'm new here."

Nikitian

• Bay Watcher
  • ~_~
    • View Profile
« Reply #25538 on: September 01, 2014, 08:37:04 am »

Welcome aboard as well, Bartholomew. We really hope you'll find a new home here at 'Corps!
Maurice turned to smile to the newcomer. Then turned back a bit to face both him and Daineal.
Don't be afraid, don't be incompetent, he raised his index finger on his mechanical hand and made a small pause, and you'll fare well here, friends.
Feel free to ask anybody more experienced - and especially the Bastards - for advice if you find yourself in need. The sooner you get acquainted with everything and get into the proper mindset, the higher your chances of survival are.
Past Sigs
Nikitian kneels in front of his computer, fresh lamb's blood on his hands, and prays to the dark powers for answers about armor thickness.

Knight Otu

• Bay Watcher
  • ☺4[
    • View Profile
« Reply #25539 on: September 01, 2014, 09:19:00 am »

"Maurice, you're... actually, I'm not sure if there's a verb for what you're doing to them..." Gorat pauses a bit. "...giving them wrong ideas is the closest, I think. Not completely wrong, but wrong enough."

Direforged Original
Random Raw Scripts - Randomly generated Beasts , Vermin, Hags, Vampires, and Civilizations
Castle Otu

Illgeo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #25540 on: September 01, 2014, 09:32:05 am »

"Wrong idea? What are you talking about, mister...?"

Nikitian

• Bay Watcher
  • ~_~
    • View Profile
« Reply #25541 on: September 01, 2014, 09:34:25 am »

Maurice inclined his head slighlty, then sighed.
Oh well. If you think so, then I should probably withdraw. Hopefully you see the parts where I am wrong and will be able to repair the damage done.
His smile died somewhat and he turned his attention back to the man in green coveralls.
Past Sigs

Knight Otu

• Bay Watcher
  • ☺4[
    • View Profile
« Reply #25542 on: September 01, 2014, 11:09:11 am »

"Don't get me wrong, Maurice, I think I get what you're trying to do, but..., well" Gorat turns to Bartholomew "You can call me Gorat, or Chin, whichever you like. What I'm saying is that Maurice is painting things in a rather optimistic light. Sure, you should try your best, and try to avoid panicking. But the truth of the matter, even if you do everything in your power... best case scenario, you end up like me..." Gorat says lightly tapping on his robotic arm "... not that I'm competent - and worst case scenario, you die. Repeatedly. Without enemy contact. Then the competent guys like Maurice will have to put you back together, or at least get you to safety. And now that I think of it, that may not be the worst case scenario."

Direforged Original
Castle Otu

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #25543 on: September 01, 2014, 01:40:54 pm »

Look slightly confused at everyone and then introduce myself. "Hi guys. My name is Daineal, I'm new -if that's a good word to use- here."
Stuff like this doesn't really need to be bolded because there's not a lot I can do with that post. Besides fuck it up and make your character look silly.

You forgot me.

Ulrich Leland. Location: Rec room. Mission 5 replay, between houses 5 & 6

"Damn it!" Ulrich doesn't like being suprised. Whoever did that is going down!

Mow 4 seconds worth of laser at the general direction of assailant. If the enemy is still alive, finish it with Kinetic Amp. ((Should be nice blast with synthflesh arms.))
Get into "safety" behind my teammates.
Ask.

"Let's put it this way: is here any laws or rules? Or is it just plain anarchy? I could expect latter from ex-HMRC."

Spoiler: Map (click to show/hide)

Your assailant turns out to be thrak, who takes the laser with an amused grin on his skinned and re-fleshed face. He side steps your punch, letting the shockwave blast the windows out of a house across the street.

"Woah, bro! You wanna throw down?" He takes up a comical boxing stance "Because we can throw all or at least most of the down."

>You can do as you like for the most part. Though if you threaten the ship I will probably have to kill you.

"Interesting smokes. Thank you."

Light up a bluesmoke, huff some mind-altering substance and head over to the rec room. Notice man with free tokens and laser rifle to fix.

"Hey, is anyone here any good at fiddling with weapons and crap? Better than just gaffer taping parts onto 'em? I'm gonna chuck a generator on this laser rifle if I can. Anyone wanna help? I'll get the parts we need, you do the mucking around. Might be something in it for you if you don't fuck it up."

"You need help?" the Chief asks, her eyes lighting up as she notices the fellow with the rifle.
You take a lungful of blue tinged smoke and hold it for a few seconds before breathing out. The smoke drifts away, twitching slightly in a way not entirely natural.

That done, you head to the rec room for the purposes of making bank.

These people and I - Maurice made a circle with his right, fleshy arm - would like to visit your equivalent of Rec Room to meet the crew people of the Sword and learn more about you and other areas of the ship. We would also like to have a tour of the Sword on our way there, if possible.

Just what would be reasonable for us to see, Steve. I am really curious, and I think I'm not alone on this. I hope that would not be much?

Talk to the guy. And Steve.

>You're in good enough standing that I don't think there's really anything beyond my chambers and maybe the control room that I'd want to keep you out of. Though I also doubt you'd find the engine rooms or mass storage that interesting. What about a tour of the living areas, weapon control and maybe even the innards of a cannon?

Grab all of them with the manip and just start bashing them into the alleyway's walls.
You manage to grab them all, but thats over a thousand pounds of separated and struggling meat to hold on to and it's tiring enough that your smashing attempts are a bit underpowered. You kill a few, injure others, but those that were near the center of the mass were shielded by the soft flesh of their cohorts. In all, five men are left charging toward you, and you're getting a pretty bad headache.

Exit vr.
"Hey Steve, do you have a shooting range on this ship where I can test this strange gun? Cause the only way I can test it with a vr machine is by shooting it at one."
Way to test Nyars gun?

Testing the gun can wait. Heph people want more data on the rapier. Sorry PW.
?

Look up to the Chief and nod.

"Yeah. It's not broken or anything, I just want it to not need batteries anymore. Thinking of whacking a generator on the damn thing. You reckon you could bung something like that together?"

Sambo looks at the Chief a little more closely.

"Actually, you know what a fucking generator is don't you?"

Sambo reloads the two bullets back into the civilian gauss sniper rifle while waiting for an answer
Reloading intensifies

"Yeah, fair enough then. Come with me and we'll see if the AM has all the stuff we need."

Sambo takes the laser rifle and the rest of his stuff and walks off to the AM's shop without waiting to see if the Chief follows.

To the shop you go.

"Yeah, fair enough then. Come with me and we'll see if the AM has all the stuff we need."

Sambo takes the laser rifle and walks off to the AM's shop without waiting to see if the Chief follows.

Follow while continuing to smoke. How do my feelings change as I go through 1-2 smokes?
You're feeling very calm, very collected, sort of disconnected from the current situation. Your objectives don't change, you just feel not much of anything about them anymore.

These people and I - Maurice made a circle with his right, fleshy arm - would like to visit your equivalent of Rec Room to meet the crew people of the Sword and learn more about you and other areas of the ship. We would also like to have a tour of the Sword on our way there, if possible.

Just what would be reasonable for us to see, Steve. I am really curious, and I think I'm not alone on this. I hope that would not be much?

Talk to the guy. And Steve.
I take a single step forward, and nod.
"mrow."

If/When he invites us to follow him, I will follow.
That draws a raised eyebrow and a confused look from the guy with the gun, but thats all.

Join the party going to the crew quarters. Han is very curious.
Aren't you already part of that group?

"I dunno. The Shackle just says I need to amputate a limb. I figure an arm would be a safe bet if it isn't too much trouble. Maybe we could see if the Armory Master has some painkillers and something sharp to cut it with. I could try it with a kitchen knife, but that might be a bit messy."
"Eh.  No problem.  Let's try the elbow down first, then from the shoulder if you need more."
Chop off my left arm just below the elbow.
I'll save you time and remind you that he needs to be the one to chop.

Ask Steve whether I got tokens from the mission where is shot at sods, got bombed and went vacant. Head to the armory.

"Hey, there. I'd like to requisition a roll of duct tape, A red marker pen and a megaphone."
I think you got paid, but I'm not sure if they were added to your total. Did you drop out halfway through that mission or something?

>Graciously thank Mesk retroactively for the token.

>Repeat my request of one cam eye from the Armoury Master, again offer her two tokens for it. Become distressed if she refuses. Either way, also ask for a tin lunchbox filled with various drugs.
Well whatever, eyeball for you.

And box of drugs

This just means I'll be aiming to shoot out one eye instead of two.

Join everyone.
"Hello, my name  is Bartholomew Markov. I'm new here."
Who be everyone? Maurice and his group going for a field trip? Or just the people in the rec room?

Illgeo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #25544 on: September 01, 2014, 01:42:33 pm »

Field trip
Pages: 1 ... 1701 1702 [1703] 1704 1705 ... 2101