_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 1700 1701 [1702] 1703 1704 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5931872 times)

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: On ship; Magical Space Earrings
« Reply #25515 on: August 29, 2014, 05:28:47 pm »

"Still need the bits and shit for it love. I reckon we'll need a gauss generator and a capicitor bank. Probably a bit of other fiddly crap too. That's how the used to do the really big fucken laser back when I was in the army. Ran 'em straight off the tanks engine. This'll be like that, only a wee bit smaller."

"You do any VR tinkering? You might want to have a quick crack at it in there first, make sure you know what you're doing. Actually, I insist. There's no way I'm letting you mess around with my rifle 'til I KNOW that aren't going to fuck it up. But there's either a sniper rifle or a token in it if you do."

An effortless calm is visible on the Chief's face as she smokes.

"VR tinkering sounds unneeded. I see your rifle right now. What I take apart, I can put back together the way it was. Let me take a closer look at it. I will not touch it inappropriately while you get the needed bits and shit for it. If I mess it up, I will buy you a new one, as long as I can keep the parts of this one."

sambojin

• Bay Watcher
  • Three seconds to catsplosion and counting.......
    • View Profile
« Reply #25516 on: August 29, 2014, 05:33:07 pm »

"Yeah, fair enough then. Come with me and we'll see if the AM has all the stuff we need."

Sambo takes the laser rifle and the rest of his stuff and walks off to the AM's shop without waiting to see if the Chief follows.

It's a game. Have fun.

Remalle

• Bay Watcher
  • they/them
    • View Profile
« Reply #25517 on: August 29, 2014, 05:34:49 pm »

"Hey Mesk. I'm sure you're probably in a high stakes game of hide and seek right now, but could I bug you to help me out? Please? I know you already saved my life twice back on the mission, and lent me those tokens, but I'd really appreciate your help."
"A limb?  Sure.  How much do you need?"

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #25518 on: August 29, 2014, 05:35:27 pm »

"Yeah, fair enough then. Come with me and we'll see if the AM has all the stuff we need."

Sambo takes the laser rifle and walks off to the AM's shop without waiting to see if the Chief follows.

Follow while continuing to smoke. How do my feelings change as I go through 1-2 smokes?

sambojin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #25519 on: August 29, 2014, 05:47:33 pm »

((The wonders of ER. It's not that I think the Chief might steal my rifle, it's that I know Sambo will shoot her and then pound her head into bloody mush if she tries to.))
It's a game. Have fun.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #25520 on: August 29, 2014, 05:50:56 pm »

These people and I - Maurice made a circle with his right, fleshy arm - would like to visit your equivalent of Rec Room to meet the crew people of the Sword and learn more about you and other areas of the ship. We would also like to have a tour of the Sword on our way there, if possible.

Just what would be reasonable for us to see, Steve. I am really curious, and I think I'm not alone on this. I hope that would not be much?

Talk to the guy. And Steve.
I take a single step forward, and nod.
"mrow."

If/When he invites us to follow him, I will follow.
« Last Edit: August 29, 2014, 09:14:56 pm by Lenglon »
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Knight Otu

• Bay Watcher
  • ☺4[
    • View Profile
« Reply #25521 on: August 29, 2014, 06:11:01 pm »

Look slightly confused at everyone and then introduce myself. "Hi guys. My name is Daineal, I'm new -if that's a good word to use- here."

"I'm partial to 'freshly exhumed' since, you know. I'm Gorat, or Chin."

« Last Edit: August 30, 2014, 04:54:14 am by Knight Otu »
Direforged Original
Random Raw Scripts - Randomly generated Beasts , Vermin, Hags, Vampires, and Civilizations
Castle Otu

sambojin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #25522 on: August 29, 2014, 07:10:15 pm »

Sambo says to the Chief while they're walking to the Armoury:

"Anyway, you might want to do the talking circle-eyes. Just ask for a decent fucking generator for a laser rifle and the bits to go with it. If she gives you any shit, we'll slap it in the rifle. If she's angry, run like fuck!"
« Last Edit: August 29, 2014, 07:12:49 pm by sambojin »
It's a game. Have fun.

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #25523 on: August 29, 2014, 10:44:42 pm »

"Hey Mesk. I'm sure you're probably in a high stakes game of hide and seek right now, but could I bug you to help me out? Please? I know you already saved my life twice back on the mission, and lent me those tokens, but I'd really appreciate your help."
"A limb?  Sure.  How much do you need?"
"I dunno. The Shackle just says I need to amputate a limb. I figure an arm would be a safe bet if it isn't too much trouble. Maybe we could see if the Armory Master has some painkillers and something sharp to cut it with. I could try it with a kitchen knife, but that might be a bit messy."
Because everything is Megaman when you have an arm cannon.

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
  • Requires music to get through the working day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #25524 on: August 30, 2014, 12:23:39 am »

Join the party going to the crew quarters. Han is very curious.
In any case it would be a battle of critical thinking and I refuse to fight an unarmed individual.
One mustn't stare into the pathos, lest one become Pathos.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #25525 on: August 30, 2014, 03:19:41 am »

Sambo says to the Chief while they're walking to the Armoury:

"Anyway, you might want to do the talking circle-eyes. Just ask for a decent fucking generator for a laser rifle and the bits to go with it. If she gives you any shit, we'll slap it in the rifle. If she's angry, run like fuck!"

"How many tokens do you have? Generators are expensive."

Remalle

• Bay Watcher
  • they/them
    • View Profile
« Reply #25526 on: August 30, 2014, 01:33:03 pm »

"I dunno. The Shackle just says I need to amputate a limb. I figure an arm would be a safe bet if it isn't too much trouble. Maybe we could see if the Armory Master has some painkillers and something sharp to cut it with. I could try it with a kitchen knife, but that might be a bit messy."
"Eh.  No problem.  Let's try the elbow down first, then from the shoulder if you need more."
Chop off my left arm just below the elbow.

sambojin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #25527 on: August 30, 2014, 04:47:42 pm »

"Five. But keep it down to four or you won't earn squat. If we absolutely bloody have to, I can go to five, but then I'll have to sell some crap to pay you."

"Actually, what do you want if you manage to get this to work? The sniper rifle or a token?"
It's a game. Have fun.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #25528 on: August 30, 2014, 05:02:01 pm »

"Five. But keep it down to four or you won't earn squat. If we absolutely bloody have to, I can go to five, but then I'll have to sell some crap to pay you."

"Actually, what do you want if you manage to get this to work? The sniper rifle or a token?"

"The rifle. It interests me."

Dorsidwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • [INTERSTELLAR]
    • View Profile
« Reply #25529 on: August 30, 2014, 05:11:26 pm »

Ask Steve whether I got tokens from the mission where is shot at sods, got bombed and went vacant. Head to the armory.

"Hey, there. I'd like to requisition a roll of duct tape, A red marker pen and a megaphone."
Quote from: Rodney Ootkins
Everything is going to be alright
Pages: 1 ... 1700 1701 [1702] 1703 1704 ... 2101