_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 1604 1605 [1606] 1607 1608 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5938879 times)

Sean Mirrsen

• Bay Watcher
  • Bearer of the Psionic Flame
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: On ship
« Reply #24075 on: March 25, 2014, 12:39:26 pm »

((Crossposting radio announcement from main thread.))

Anton opens a channel to all crewmembers he knows to still be planetside.

"Attention, please. This is Anton Chernozorov. I need a capable tactician to take over my role as mission control for our sod team, because I need to direct the overhauling of one of our ships into a combat rescue shuttle. If you're willing, please report to the main base command floor. Miyamoto, if you want I can probably route my command setup to your Avatar, just give me the word. Sooner is preferred to later."
Multiworld Madness Archive:
Game One, Discontinued at World 3.
Game Two, Discontinued at World 1.

"Europe has to grow out of the mindset that Europe's problems are the world's problems, but the world's problems are not Europe's problems."
- Subrahmanyam Jaishankar, Minister of External Affairs, India

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #24076 on: March 25, 2014, 12:55:30 pm »

"Revol - Right. Sure. Nice meeting you, too." Hasala stood up and walked straight out of the room, following the signs on the walls to the hangar.
((Is that where Miyamoto is right now, or am I going to have to wander on the planet's surface?))

"Attention, please. This is Anton Chernozorov. I need a capable tactician to take over my role as mission control for our sod team, because I need to direct the overhauling of one of our ships into a combat rescue shuttle. If you're willing, please report to the main base command floor. Miyamoto, if you want I can probably route my command setup to your Avatar, just give me the word. Sooner is preferred to later."

Miyamoto could do it, but since we already have somebody willing to command a squad, this works out I think. So yeah, I'd advise swordsmith to skip the introductionary crap and get down to the command center to take command of the sod squad already on board.

But to be sure:
Ensure the two remaining sod teams are in their boarding pods and ready to go. Check if they have all their gear they need, if not give some from the pile.

Ask Steve how the teams up in sphess are doing.
« Last Edit: March 26, 2014, 08:51:10 am by Radio Controlled »

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #24077 on: March 26, 2014, 09:44:38 am »

"Revol - Right. Sure. Nice meeting you, too." Hasala stood up and walked straight out of the room, following the signs on the walls to the hangar.
((Is that where Miyamoto is right now, or am I going to have to wander on the planet's surface?))

Miyamoto could do it, but since we already have somebody willing to command a squad, this works out I think. So yeah, I'd advise swordsmith to skip the introductionary crap and get down to the command center to take command of the sod squad already on board.

But to be sure:
Ensure the two remaining sod teams are in their boarding pods and ready to go. Check if they have all their gear they need, if not give some from the pile.

Ask Steve how the teams up in sphess are doing.

They're ready to go.

>About as well as is to be expected.

"Hmm, wonder what that sandwich tastes like. May have to hit the VR here in a little while," Jim muttered to himself as he got more comfortable on the couch, choosing to lay on his side for now.

Keep watching and takes bets with self if the acid is going in the frosting or the cake itself.
Turns out it was neither. One used it as some sort of filling, along with rasberry jam, and the iron chef just mixes it straight into the batter. The judge seems to like the iron chef's more, though thats probably biased since, by the time he gets to the competitor's work, he's missing most of his face.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #24078 on: March 26, 2014, 10:05:00 am »

"What did they think was going to happen?" Jim made a 'pff' sound.

Change channels. Highlight of the show probably already happened.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

swordsmith04

• Bay Watcher
  • Communist Gnome
    • View Profile
« Reply #24079 on: March 26, 2014, 04:03:34 pm »

Hasala strode through the deserted hangar, through the open airlock, and out onto the cage holding the unnamed HMRC ship. And then he saw the aurora. "What the...?" He took the elevator down to the planet's surface, and seeing that the elevator could go down further, while there seemingly was nothing else on the planet's surface, he took the elevator down further, into the underground tunnel system. At the bottom, the tunnel stretched away into the distance; with nothing better to do, Hasala followed it. It occasionally intersected with other tunnels, but Hasala didn't want to get lost down here, so he stuck to the 'main' tunnel. Eventually, he came across an elevator, with several currently open blast doors between it and the 'main' path. Curious, and with James' revolution story in mind, he took the elevator down.

TL;DR: Leave ship, take elevator down, "accidentally" stumble upon the command center.

((Mumble, grumble.))

((Elevator's not in the Aurora (nor is the interior of the Aurora lit up - aboveground, at any rate). The only access to HQ is through the existing underground system outside the Aurora, and even then you have to take 2 elevators from the top floor down to the command level.))

((MUMBLE GRUMBLE.
I was going off your original plans, I think. I wasn't aware you changed the setup. You're certainly making it harder for me to justify this. :/ ))
« Last Edit: March 26, 2014, 05:46:46 pm by swordsmith04 »

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #24080 on: March 26, 2014, 04:13:14 pm »

Charles had been idly brainstorming additional PR options to discuss with Brother Lars for when this accursed matter ended. "Had" being the key term seeing as an unknown figure is now approaching the command center. They didn't seem to be threat, however, even if they were not, they had no reason to be here, therefore, it was prudent to pay caution to this.
"Please identify yourself."
Charles keeps his weapons aimed at the possible intruder.
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

swordsmith04

• Bay Watcher
  • Communist Gnome
    • View Profile
« Reply #24081 on: March 26, 2014, 04:21:16 pm »

Hasala stops in his tracks, and raises his empty hands above his head.
"I'm Hasala Nabin. I just came out of stasis, in the ship in the cages over near that little forest. I'm mostly just looking around. You're only the second person I've run into." Hasala speaks calmly and evenly, though he eyes the unknown person's custom laser rifle warily.

PyroDesu

• Bay Watcher
  • Schist happens
    • View Profile
« Reply #24082 on: March 26, 2014, 05:16:31 pm »

Hasala strode through the deserted hangar, through the open airlock, and out onto the cage holding the unnamed HMRC ship. And then he saw the aurora. "What the...? ...Well, not much else around here..." He took the elevator down to the planet's surface and jogged the distance to the aurora.

When he finally reached it, he strode up and examined it, cautiously. Then he kicked a nearby stone into it. Finally, he waved his left arm up to the elbow through it. When his arm passed through unharmed, he took another look around, shrugged, and stepped through, emerging into an artificially-lit area inside the aurora. The only other thing there was an elevator. Curious, at this point, he took the elevator down.

TL;DR: Leave ship, enter aurora. Take elevator down, "accidentally" stumble upon the command center.

((Mumble, grumble.))

((Elevator's not in the Aurora (nor is the interior of the Aurora lit up - aboveground, at any rate). The only access to HQ is through the existing underground system outside the Aurora, and even then you have to take 2 elevators from the top floor down to the command level.))
« Last Edit: March 26, 2014, 05:49:39 pm by PyroDesu »
Quote from: syvarris
Pyro is probably some experimental government R&D AI.

swordsmith04

• Bay Watcher
  • Communist Gnome
    • View Profile
« Reply #24083 on: March 26, 2014, 05:47:53 pm »

((Fixed. Is that accurate?))

PyroDesu

• Bay Watcher
  • Schist happens
    • View Profile
« Reply #24084 on: March 26, 2014, 05:52:08 pm »

((Enough, especially since Charles was last at the upper level of the elevator leading down into the command center, if I recall, so he even stopped you at the right point.

And that was the original plan.))
Quote from: syvarris
Pyro is probably some experimental government R&D AI.

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #24085 on: March 26, 2014, 11:42:11 pm »

Charles nods slowly. "You can keep your hands down, I'll check with Steve as a necessary precaution."
Charles verifies with Steve that Hasala was indeed another ARM member.

swordsmith04

• Bay Watcher
  • Communist Gnome
    • View Profile
« Reply #24086 on: March 26, 2014, 11:57:57 pm »

Hasala lowers his hands, though he continues to eye the rifle.
"Who's Steve?"

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #24087 on: March 27, 2014, 12:08:16 am »

"Our commander and the AI who operates the ship."

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #24088 on: March 27, 2014, 03:10:38 am »

((I hate to interrupt your roleplaying, but it would be nice if you got in an action for the sods this turn, so they don't fall behind. Just put up an action in the other thread, if you can. Be sure to clearly label what team you're commanding and tell pw you're taking over for Sean for a while.

Or, if you'd prefer to wait to command the next sod team, tell me so I can take over. Can't be wastin' that potential, yo.

Miyamoto links up to the command center so he can order sods around for a moment (I'll post their orders in the other thread).
« Last Edit: March 27, 2014, 09:18:19 am by Radio Controlled »

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #24089 on: March 27, 2014, 10:56:31 am »

"What did they think was going to happen?" Jim made a 'pff' sound.

Change channels. Highlight of the show probably already happened.
You find what appears to be the intro to some sort of generic 80's style action movie. The sort of thing Arnie or Stallone or even Seagal if you're low on cash would do. They're at the part where his...random person he cares about...is being kidnapped and he's giving a gravelly voiced, curt speech about how he's gonna murder them via violence.

Hasala strode through the deserted hangar, through the open airlock, and out onto the cage holding the unnamed HMRC ship. And then he saw the aurora. "What the...?" He took the elevator down to the planet's surface, and seeing that the elevator could go down further, while there seemingly was nothing else on the planet's surface, he took the elevator down further, into the underground tunnel system. At the bottom, the tunnel stretched away into the distance; with nothing better to do, Hasala followed it. It occasionally intersected with other tunnels, but Hasala didn't want to get lost down here, so he stuck to the 'main' tunnel. Eventually, he came across an elevator, with several currently open blast doors between it and the 'main' path. Curious, and with James' revolution story in mind, he took the elevator down.

TL;DR: Leave ship, take elevator down, "accidentally" stumble upon the command center.

((Mumble, grumble.))

((MUMBLE GRUMBLE.
I was going off your original plans, I think. I wasn't aware you changed the setup. You're certainly making it harder for me to justify this. :/ ))
Mr.Magoo in space eh? Just happened to wander into the place you need to go EEHHHHHH? No one stopped you EHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Charles had been idly brainstorming additional PR options to discuss with Brother Lars for when this accursed matter ended. "Had" being the key term seeing as an unknown figure is now approaching the command center. They didn't seem to be threat, however, even if they were not, they had no reason to be here, therefore, it was prudent to pay caution to this.
"Please identify yourself."
Charles keeps his weapons aimed at the possible intruder.

Never mind, Charles stopped you. Quality work, charles. At least someone around here is paying attention.

Charles nods slowly. "You can keep your hands down, I'll check with Steve as a necessary precaution."
Charles verifies with Steve that Hasala was indeed another ARM member.

>Yeah, he is. I dunno why we keep unfreezing people at strange times like this. I think there might be some sort of malfunction in that system.

((I hate to interrupt your roleplaying, but it would be nice if you got in an action for the sods this turn, so they don't fall behind. Just put up an action in the other thread, if you can. Be sure to clearly label what team you're commanding and tell pw you're taking over for Sean for a while.

Or, if you'd prefer to wait to command the next sod team, tell me so I can take over. Can't be wastin' that potential, yo.

Miyamoto links up to the command center so he can order sods around for a moment (I'll post their orders in the other thread).
Goodie gumdrops. Consider yourself Linkin' and Stinkin' and Drinkin' heavily.

Pages: 1 ... 1604 1605 [1606] 1607 1608 ... 2101