_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 1592 1593 [1594] 1595 1596 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5947650 times)

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: On ship
« Reply #23895 on: February 18, 2014, 12:00:51 pm »

((Can I get a link to that?  Couldn't find it in this thread))
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #23896 on: February 18, 2014, 12:27:33 pm »

Jim spends the year practicing with his amps in an attempt to increase the amount of times he can use them before getting drained.
Your will increases!

This is how the Time skip will go.

I'm gonna give it another day because IF YOU HAVE NOT POSTED AN ACTION IN THE NEXT DAY OR TWO I'M GONNA ASSUME YOU'RE JUST NOT AROUND SO NO TIME SKIP BONUS.

Nikitian

• Bay Watcher
  • ~_~
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: Anomaly in the box
« Reply #23897 on: February 18, 2014, 01:15:45 pm »

((@Toaster:
Quote from: Spinal_Taper
Quote from: piecewise
Quote from: Nikitian
All right. Break is over!
Go to the Armory Master, request paints and canvases. Return to the Rec room and paint a portrait of Milno, in his iconic armor, with the face hidden behind the enigmatic badger helmet. Try to convey his aura of snarkiness and competence.
[handiwork:6-1]

Oh god this picture is fucking perfect. You don't even know. It's actually better then the real Milno. More detailed too. Yeah. Yeah. Figure that one out, smarty pants.
((Milno has become the games first folk hero.))

One token to the first person who composes an acoustic guitar ballad about the legends of Milno the Snark. Te....fiv...Seven tokens if you actually do it in real life and create an MP3.
And the offer still stands, I believe :P ))
Past Sigs
Nikitian kneels in front of his computer, fresh lamb's blood on his hands, and prays to the dark powers for answers about armor thickness.

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #23898 on: February 18, 2014, 01:35:03 pm »

((@RC: Yes, I'd like to be added to a team, I'll even ask in character.))
When he is able to, Theodore walks over to Miyamoto, "Excuse me sir, could you add me to the defense and boarding teams, I would like to help."

"Sure thing man, I'll add you to a team. Say, how was it down there?"

((Added you to Team B and Team H.))

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #23899 on: February 18, 2014, 01:43:13 pm »

If you can create a full copy of your brain, then keeping it safe is fine, but I won't have it roaming. Indeed, I'd rather keep it in a stasis cell, if your new makeup doesn't make you immune to being put on ice like normal. To be released on the event of your death, of course.
It should work. Accepted.

Proceed with plan Palpatine.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

PyroDesu

• Bay Watcher
  • Schist happens
    • View Profile
« Reply #23900 on: February 18, 2014, 03:46:05 pm »

Very well then. Steve, add in a special containment chamber, suitable for stasis of whatever Xan leaves, behind a secure door in the executive boardroom. Two card locks, both needing to be used at once to open it.

Timeskip actions:

Simus will oversee the construction of HQ, helping out where she can. Making sure VR machines are installed for her and those who stay with her's use, in another room off of the main boardroom. No, that's not just her addiction speaking, since if people on the Sword are designing in VR, we need to be able to use VR to access and evaluate those designs.
« Last Edit: February 19, 2014, 05:57:30 pm by PyroDesu »
Quote from: syvarris
Pyro is probably some experimental government R&D AI.

Alarith

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #23901 on: February 18, 2014, 04:49:42 pm »

"Sure thing man, I'll add you to a team. Say, how was it down there?"
"How to describe it.  At first it felt normal, like I was that thing.  Then the team showed up.  It sparked my memory, and suddenly I felt like a separate entity.  I felt clumsy, unable to speak, unable to do exactly what I wanted.  It was almost as if there were multiple voices, all trying to control various parts of my body.  Then I was cut free, and I don't remember after that."
That's why you should always wear a seatbelt kids! You never know when a telekinetic assassin is going to cause your car to crash! Safety first!

Tack

• Bay Watcher
  • Giving nothing to a community who gave me so much.
    • View Profile
« Reply #23902 on: February 18, 2014, 06:34:23 pm »

Oh, holy timeskip.

Teal will do odd-jobs and pyrotechnics repairs being a Rockstar with his sweet guitar in order to earn a wage over the year
« Last Edit: February 19, 2014, 11:33:12 pm by Tack »
Sentience, Endurance, and Thumbs: The Trifector of a Superpredator.
Yeah, he's a banned spammer. Normally we'd delete this thread too, but people were having too much fun with it by the time we got here.

renegadelobster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #23903 on: February 18, 2014, 07:36:45 pm »

((Edited my previous post))
Well, it only hates Linux for now. If we could condition it to hate computer viruses, than hooray! Free, brutal virus protection! Unless you have Linux!

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
  • Requires music to get through the working day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #23904 on: February 18, 2014, 10:05:00 pm »

((Action edited.))
In any case it would be a battle of critical thinking and I refuse to fight an unarmed individual.
One mustn't stare into the pathos, lest one become Pathos.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #23905 on: February 18, 2014, 11:48:15 pm »

Being much less combat oriented than most folks at this point, May will spend the teas studying the arts of Charisma and Diplomacy, as well as more in-depth Medical ability. If she has time, she'll casually mess around with her Amps or .45.

All the while, romance time with Thomas, and get to know that Erin girl better. She seems quite agreeable.
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

HailFire

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #23906 on: February 19, 2014, 02:29:20 am »

((Friiiiiig))

Erin is a doctor and a scientist, so she must Science! Over the course of the next year, Erin will, inasfar as possible:

-Continue to study and tinker with modern super-technology! If someone's got a crazy idea, she'll help design, prototype, and test it!
-Finish perfecting the designs for the rail-gauntlets and the medical vehicle, and see about getting them prototyped
-Pursue an apprenticeship in the Armory, Infirmary*, or Lab, whichever would be the most inclined to take her
-Radical Space Magic™ is highly relevant to her interests, and the involved mental control skills overlap nicely with cybernetics control skills, so purchase a Microwave amp and practice its use (virtually for the most part, to avoid undue accidents until she gets the hang of it)
-Remember to stay in shape!
-I'd say 'get to know the crew better', but Erin isn't particularly interested in most of them; Get to know the Armory Master, the Doctor, and May better

*As a medical professional, not a test subject. If that's not possible, train that in whatever way the cool medics do these days.
[22:59] <apotheoseGrifter> COMMIT SUDOKU ALL NIGHT LONG FUCK YEAH
[18:14] <The_Gamemaster> I am here.
[18:14] <The_Gamemaster> I am always here.
[18:15] <The_Gamemaster> I have always been here, and I always will be here. I am the alpha and the omega, the beginning and the end.

Corsair

• Bay Watcher
  • New Zeland giveth, New Zeland taketh away
    • View Profile
« Reply #23907 on: February 19, 2014, 03:37:22 am »

((Radio what would the defence team need to handle?))
So it was like a binary search, except the question is "Has the input been brutally murdered?", and it only ever returns True.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #23908 on: February 19, 2014, 10:37:59 am »

((...Defense.))
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #23909 on: February 19, 2014, 10:48:24 am »

IT HAPPENS TOMORROW.

IF THERE ARE PEOPLE WHO HAVEN'T POSTED IN A WHILE BUT ARE PART OF THE DEFENSE TEAM, MESSAGE THEM! LET THEM KNOW!

IT HAPPENS TOMORROW!
Pages: 1 ... 1592 1593 [1594] 1595 1596 ... 2101