_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 1588 1589 [1590] 1591 1592 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5947750 times)

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: On ship
« Reply #23835 on: February 16, 2014, 10:11:36 am »

"That's just silly. Not even the Internet on Xenospit could cook up something like that. I hope."

"You underestimate what people can come up with when they're bored. Still, this is just a little bit silly."

Keep watching

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #23836 on: February 16, 2014, 08:01:47 pm »

"...uh, yes, I do have one question. How much can I buy from the armory?"

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
  • Requires music to get through the working day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #23837 on: February 16, 2014, 08:14:24 pm »

"Well, you can buy everything ranging from guns to atom-thick blades to prosthetic limbs to space magic devices. There's a list on the wall by the kiosk."
In any case it would be a battle of critical thinking and I refuse to fight an unarmed individual.
One mustn't stare into the pathos, lest one become Pathos.

smurfingtonthethird

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #23838 on: February 17, 2014, 06:08:22 am »

Lerman pokes his head in.
"You can also get weirder stuff if you ask, whether it be tanks, experimental weaponry or synthetic monsters.
RIP Moot ;-;7 Sigtext!

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #23839 on: February 17, 2014, 03:08:35 pm »

"No, I mean money-wise. I want to replace my amp and get a gun."

smurfingtonthethird

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #23840 on: February 17, 2014, 03:23:37 pm »

"Oh, you're a poor shit when you start out, you've got 5 tokens. Give them to the AM (treat her nicely or risk evisceration) and she'll give you your goodies."
RIP Moot ;-;7 Sigtext!

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #23841 on: February 17, 2014, 03:35:34 pm »

Open tinker and load up Halberd mech design.
Spoiler: Halberd. (click to show/hide)

WRONG THREAD
NO TIME
TIME SKIP!

"A-ha! Fascinating!"

How large is this beaver rock? If possible to carry inside a jar, collect! If not, stand and appreciate it for a moment. Search for more life afterwards.
BEAVER ROCK COLLECTED

TIME SKIP INCOMING

((Okay, we have some sort of cool lightning gun and... something weird. Let's leave test firing indigo for last.))

Question about green mode: Do the balls appear wherever the green-shotgun-blast-light-thing passes through or only on whatever it hits?

Question about indigo mode: The heads move around on their own? If yes, move the gun around. Do they seem to point at something in particular? Do the heads glow or does the glow come from somewhere else? If the heads don't glow, try very gently touching a head with my battlesuit's finger, see how it feels and how the head reacts.

Let's try orange. Pictogram and shape only, do not fire. Also need the pictogram of yellow, I already got the form.

ONLY WHAT IT HITS

They don't seem to focus on anything in particular. The glow comes from the tips of the heads.

Yellow shows a ball with circular lines radiating out around it.

Orange shows a radioactivity symbol.

Spoiler: OOC (click to show/hide)

Explore the ship a bit, plug into VR and review past HMRC/ARM missions ... be mildly concerned... then if there's still time head to the gym and train

Well, I suppose thats IC knowledge of previous missions.

ALSO TIME SKIP TIME SKIP

HOLD ONTO YOUR GENITALS!

Check if I have tokens. Head to the common room. Look for people.
Everyone starts with 5.

You walk to the rec room. There are lots of people around, including one hiding behind a table with a severed hand on his head, people watching tv, SOME PEOPLE in VR machines, etc.

TIME SKIP IN COMING!

Store the fungus in a jar. Continue probing for life.

Fungus Bottled. It is Among us.

Bubble
You make a fish face and glare at passing nurses.

"That's just silly. Not even the Internet on Xenospit could cook up something like that. I hope."

Continue watching and smoking.

Spoiler: Gorat 'Chin' Ivanos (click to show/hide)
The kid murdered his mother and put her head on a fish? The fuck is this even about?

Restart the Mission Replay program.

Yes, while Tinkering. It's called multitasking. If I can forum while launching a (virtual) spaceship, Grate can tinker while doing the Mission Replay thing.

If the former logic is accepted, look around to remember where I was, grab the monorazor, and peek out to get an idea of the scope of the situation.

((I was on Mission 1 right before a catastrophic drop pod failure.))
Multitasking in VR is also known as begging for schizophrenia. Also no. We're time jumping.

((@piecewise: I have no idea if Milno had that gel-thing added to his rocket pods. I do remember being the first one to research it but I'm not sure if I added them.))

Milno heads once more to the armory after some exercising, having had an idea that may help in the battle sure to come. He passes by a few recently-spilled newbies but doesn't pay them too much attention, making a straight line towards the armory's kiosk.

Check prices and quality of shields; maximum price of around 15 tokens.
For 15 tokens you can have just about freaking anything shield wise.  What were you thinking of?

Return squished guys items to him, remove jacks
body from my crate if its still there and deliver it to
the infirmaryorgue.

Inspect my EMP claymores and IR tripwires, whats
the yield on the EMP? Can either item be activated
via radio signal or triggered via other means? Do
they have unlabeled buttons/dials? Whats the EMP
effect radius?

I forget what was grate's.

Pretty powerful, though it seems to be pure emp.
Not as they are, but modifying them to be able to should be easy.
Nah. They really don't have any dials or buttons.
Depends on how they're set up. Unrestrained, a good several hundred foot radius.

WE ARE ENTERING THE TIME SKIP. IN UNIVERSE A TIME OF ABOUT ONE YEAR WILL PASS. POST WHAT YOU WANT YOUR CHARACTER TO DO FOR THAT ONE YEAR. EFFECTS OF WHAT HAPPENS OVER THAT YEAR DEPEND ON WHAT IS POSTED. SMARTASSES OR THE TINKERPRONE WHO ATTEMPT TO USE THIS AS A METHOD OF DOING THINGS WHICH ARE POTENTIALLY BROKEN WILL SPEND A YEAR IN NYAR'S KNEE BEATING ROOM.

AFTER THE TIME SKIP, I WILL TURN CONTROL OF ALL TROOPS OVER TO MIYAMOTO AND THE TRUE DEATH MAY BEGIN

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #23842 on: February 17, 2014, 03:41:58 pm »

Jim spends the year practicing with his amps in an attempt to increase the amount of times he can use them before getting drained.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

smurfingtonthethird

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #23843 on: February 17, 2014, 03:58:54 pm »

Lerman spends the rest of the year training to use his cutting laser and Gauss pistol (Miyamoto made it for a question coupon) against enemies at range. Continue biological survey of surrounding area, research the critters for possible combat stimulants or medical advantages. Finally, 'acquire' goodies for a mechsuit without anyone noticing.
« Last Edit: February 19, 2014, 03:08:13 pm by smurfingtonthethird »
RIP Moot ;-;7 Sigtext!

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #23844 on: February 17, 2014, 03:59:14 pm »

Oh geez. Um. I dunno.

Try to design things in Tinker and learn about what happened on past missions. Also help set things up I guess?
Ideally try to piece together little details about how my resurrection thing works, by seeing if I revert for nonlethal injuries and anything else that comes up, but don't actively try to experiment. I'm not an idiot.
If people let me have my pill machine and little fuzzy ant-things, test the effects of pills made from various free/common things, like food, silverware, Mellows, Xeno-Spit, air, and (when no one is looking) other ant-things, possibly including ones which had eaten other pills. Determine effects of various types of pills.

...Alright.
Purchase a Medium Gold Hexagonal Nyars box with a diagonal line. Examine contents; attempt to determine what they are/do.
« Last Edit: February 18, 2014, 01:24:59 pm by GreatWyrmGold »
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #23845 on: February 17, 2014, 04:02:56 pm »

Actions for the timeskip:
-Go to Simus and create a copy of my brain with my personality. Excrete it with enough biomass to build a body the size of a Golden Retriever and give it to Simus to store in a hidden box or something.
-Then head back to the ship and spend the year practicing shapeshifting so I can do it more times before I run out of biomass reserves.
-Oh, and kill and consume that goddamn fishman.
-Test out that katana I recieved from the Christmas draw on various targets.
-Search up that Halstrom effect or whatever it was that synth flesh exhibits in large amounts.
-Buy and get a Mass Manipulator Amp installed (7 token).
« Last Edit: February 18, 2014, 04:30:14 pm by Xantalos »
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Tavik Toth

• Bay Watcher
  • Oh dear....
    • View Profile
« Reply #23846 on: February 17, 2014, 04:10:16 pm »

Jack spends the Year practice useing his various weapons, learning how to drive the APC/Rocket bike/ThunderTron/any other vehicles. He also helps with repairing anything that needs repairing. Oh and he tries to improve his strength endurance and will as much as he can.
« Last Edit: February 17, 2014, 04:22:20 pm by Tavik Toth »

Phoenix Flame

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #23847 on: February 17, 2014, 04:12:44 pm »

Angel will spend the year training in the gym focusing on endurance training and in VR with the laser rifle running through as many different scenarios as possible: with weights on arms and legs, in high and low-g environments, in uneven and shifting G-fields, snap shooting and precise sniping, hostage scenarios, MOUT, impaired visibility basically anything he can think of, he'll spend less time but still some on VR sparring with the monoatomic razor, getting a feel for it and how it responds .

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #23848 on: February 17, 2014, 04:17:52 pm »

Miyamoto uses the year to try and master his naginata (aka make using it require an uncon roll instead of a dex roll).

If this is not possible/not allowed, he spends the year training with his universal manip. He'll try finding new techniques, like combining different 'flavors' of manip to achieve special effects (like the 'expanding heatblade' thing he used on those riot-shield using sods). Failing that, he tries to increase his mindpool so he can use his manip longer before tiring out.

If allowed, he will also construct a few neotherm/namite/whatever(ask pariah for details) grenades, or one canister if the stuff. Training with the naginata or manip still comes first though, constructing these are an aside.

AFTER THE TIME SKIP, I WILL TURN CONTROL OF ALL TROOPS OVER TO MIYAMOTO AND THE TRUE DEATH MAY BEGIN
Why do I suddenly get the feeling we didn't prepare enough and we're all gonna die thanks to my inept plans? OH GOD THE PRESSURE
« Last Edit: February 20, 2014, 07:28:56 pm by Radio Controlled »

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.

NAV

• Bay Watcher
  • I have an idea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #23849 on: February 17, 2014, 04:22:07 pm »

Get my head attached, hopefully not backwards.
Grow a mohawk.
Find out any and all features the robot body has.
Practice with my new body, hopefully gaining some dexterity.
Acquire in character knowledge of previous missions.
« Last Edit: February 17, 2014, 04:33:33 pm by NAV »
Highmax…dead, flesh torn from him, though his skill with the sword was unmatched…military…Nearly destroyed .. Rhunorah... dead... Mastahcheese returns...dead. Gaul...alive, still locked in combat. NAV...Alive, drinking booze....
The face on the toaster does not look like one of mercy.
Pages: 1 ... 1588 1589 [1590] 1591 1592 ... 2101