_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 1403 1404 [1405] 1406 1407 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5947764 times)

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette Mission 11: Grate's attempts at Apotheosis
« Reply #21060 on: December 08, 2013, 02:15:51 am »

(@Xan: I really have no idea how to react to that - especially because I didn't see it until hours after the event - so I'm going by 'it was in a different room AFAIK, so Jim didn't see it.' :P
@Lyra: You know what I mean. :P)
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21061 on: December 08, 2013, 02:18:07 am »

...May might be a sex icon in some places...

(Time to have May model on some photoshoots for recruitment posters? :P)

((First I laughed, then I actually considered how well that would go down. Maybe a little too well.))
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #21062 on: December 08, 2013, 02:34:18 am »

((If it's 9, then I'll price mine at 7, or lower if the buyer agrees to do a certain number of favors for me depending on how much the price is lowered.))
((Im not sure people are gonna want to pay you seven tokens for something you made for free.))
((It won't be for free on my part - it's my biomass after all - but why not? It's a good source of tokens for me, and a cheaper alternative to the 9-token exoskeleton. Why wouldn't they pay? I can adjust the price anyhow - it is my (theoretical) product, after all.))
((It is free on you part because all you have to do is raid the kitchen for free replacement biomass, and 7 tokens is a fair bit of money especially now.
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

Kriellya

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21063 on: December 08, 2013, 02:36:21 am »

(@Xan: I really have no idea how to react to that - especially because I didn't see it until hours after the event - so I'm going by 'it was in a different room AFAIK, so Jim didn't see it.' :P
@Lyra: You know what I mean. :P)

(( If you were in the briefing room, you've heard the call to duck, at minimum. ))

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #21064 on: December 08, 2013, 03:13:20 am »

((If it's 9, then I'll price mine at 7, or lower if the buyer agrees to do a certain number of favors for me depending on how much the price is lowered.))
((Im not sure people are gonna want to pay you seven tokens for something you made for free.))
((It won't be for free on my part - it's my biomass after all - but why not? It's a good source of tokens for me, and a cheaper alternative to the 9-token exoskeleton. Why wouldn't they pay? I can adjust the price anyhow - it is my (theoretical) product, after all.))
((It is free on you part because all you have to do is raid the kitchen for free replacement biomass, and 7 tokens is a fair bit of money especially now.
((The fact remains that I can essentially make the price whatever I want up to 8 token for an exoskeleton and be favored over the armory. I've got the capacity to do it; however I can of course adjust the price to something more reasonable. I haven't set anything in stone or anything like that, after all.))
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21065 on: December 08, 2013, 03:21:02 am »

((The fact remains that I can essentially make the price whatever I want up to 8 token for an exoskeleton and be favored over the armory. I've got the capacity to do it; however I can of course adjust the price to something more reasonable. I haven't set anything in stone or anything like that, after all.))
((Except your exoskeletons cant be repaired and may have the nasty side effect of eating the owner to heal themselves.))
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

Sean Mirrsen

• Bay Watcher
  • Bearer of the Psionic Flame
    • View Profile
« Reply #21066 on: December 08, 2013, 03:25:14 am »

((Actually, compared to a standard exoskeleton, your biological one has to be fed - it does need to draw energy from somewhere. And unlike the standard exoskeleton, yours can't be traded back.

7 token is an absolute maximum you can charge for it. Choosing between paying 8 for a biological protohorror, and 9 for a tried-and-true self-sufficient machine, I'd choose to loan a token and get the machine. Hell, I'd probably loan two if I had to.

edit: ninja'd))
Multiworld Madness Archive:
Game One, Discontinued at World 3.
Game Two, Discontinued at World 1.

"Europe has to grow out of the mindset that Europe's problems are the world's problems, but the world's problems are not Europe's problems."
- Subrahmanyam Jaishankar, Minister of External Affairs, India

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21067 on: December 08, 2013, 03:27:43 am »

((Honestly with all the inherant drawbacks of a biological system i wouldnt pay a token over 5 for it.))

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21068 on: December 08, 2013, 03:30:22 am »

((Just playing the dev- er, fleshy abomination's advocate here, but he can carry food with him, plus it can be customized easily by Xan in the field if required.))
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21069 on: December 08, 2013, 03:35:56 am »

((I call bullshit on the easily part, Xan has deceptively little control over his own body let alone enough to perform fast tuning on a suit.

Of course this is all academic until Xan actually makes a suit and checks if i retains function when seperated from his body.))

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21070 on: December 08, 2013, 03:38:20 am »

((I meant relatively, as in, not requiring specialized equipment. But yeah, until he gets a decomp, it's going to be a bitch.))

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21071 on: December 08, 2013, 03:40:12 am »

((Yep. Again, very early planning stage, so it's all adjustable.
Just a few more missions. One would do it maybe.))
Sig! Onol

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21072 on: December 08, 2013, 03:50:11 am »

((Why dont you try making a fleshball that converts biomass into thick silk threads?
Chances are it will work first shot even if you overshoot (it will just be voracious or something) and see if it can survive seperate from your body, youll know if you can start selling biosuits and our tinkerers will love you for the free silk.

1/5th of weight of steel and 5-7x as strong.))

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21073 on: December 08, 2013, 03:53:33 am »

((Idea added to list.))
Sig! Onol

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21074 on: December 08, 2013, 03:55:34 am »

((How about something lightweight that stores food for a set amount of time before consuming it? You could feed it a manipulator battery pill and launch it so that during its flight, it generates an anomaly around itself.))
Pages: 1 ... 1403 1404 [1405] 1406 1407 ... 2101