_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 1268 1269 [1270] 1271 1272 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5939038 times)

Tsuchigumo550

• Bay Watcher
  • Mad Artificer
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette Mission 11: Homeopathic Doses of Violence
« Reply #19035 on: October 03, 2013, 06:40:13 pm »

((Wait, "Miyamoto de Bergerac"?))
((Oh hoh hoh, looks like we've got someone who got the reference here. That or you just noticed how weird the whole japanese-french thing is. ))

((I just got the reference, now you say it is one.))

((Refrence? The only thing I can even remotely connect Japan and France together with is that one Cowboy Bebop song done by Yoko Kanno where it's sung in both languages but you can't even tell where it switches. Cats on Mars, maybe?))
((Also. Cats on Mars. We're in space, and we have cat people now. /game.))
There are words that make the booze plant possible. Just not those words.
Alright you two. Attempt to murder each other. Last one standing gets to participate in the next test.
DIRK: Pelvic thrusts will be my exclamation points.

Remalle

• Bay Watcher
  • they/them
    • View Profile
« Reply #19036 on: October 03, 2013, 06:46:58 pm »

((Refrence? The only thing I can even remotely connect Japan and France together with is that one Cowboy Bebop song done by Yoko Kanno where it's sung in both languages but you can't even tell where it switches. Cats on Mars, maybe?))
(That doesn't narrow it down a ton.)

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19037 on: October 03, 2013, 06:50:06 pm »

« Last Edit: October 03, 2013, 06:55:00 pm by Empiricist »
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #19038 on: October 03, 2013, 06:55:07 pm »

((Wow, the tvtropes page for this REALLY needs updated. Especially the characters section, it has Miyamoto blank, doesn't even mention our new catgirl or Grate or hell it doesn't even have NYARS on there. Really tropers, wtf?))
((We're all busy unlike a few people and this is me saying 'you guys do it thanks' because I'm really not in a good mood to delve into banal banter only in this certain time >_<
Oh, and because you said wtf as if you can't do it.
That irked me too.))

"DOC! YOU BEEN BREAKING THE ANTI-GENETIC'S LAWS AGAIN?" She shouts down the hall at the infirmary.

"I'LL ALTER THE DNA OF WHO I WANT, WHERE I WANT AND WHEN EVER I WANT TO. GET OFF MY BACK WOMAN!"
((...Also I knew the Doc would've done something to make it 'anatomically correct' :X Glad it is anatomically correct that none of anyone else would notice.
Glad I know Lyra is in sane and holistically good hands.))

Feyri looked at Lyra at the AM's note as Grate was petting her.

"Anti-genetics law?..Erm, that means if your DNA is changed then-..."
Ugh great. Please medicine. The only knowledge I got out of you is that the HMRC is a bad place to practice genetics.
"You're feeling ok, right? If so, why don't us three go patrol the Sword now that everything is mostly ok.

"Why were you asking for lab rats Grate? If you wanted to test pills on them, you..you might really just want to ask the one who distributed them, or is in charge of any device distributing them.

"Because that's just wrong to see untested and unprovenly safe 'pills' being put to use if so."

Get cameras of the MK visor replaced with Cameyes--also try to inquire, then buy if possible, if they can be modified to see or sense the use of amps.
« Last Edit: October 03, 2013, 07:09:11 pm by Tiruin »

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile
« Last Edit: October 03, 2013, 06:58:48 pm by Pancaek »

PyroDesu

• Bay Watcher
  • Schist happens
    • View Profile
« Reply #19040 on: October 03, 2013, 07:00:39 pm »

((Try googling the full name, it should be the first result.))
Quote from: syvarris
Pyro is probably some experimental government R&D AI.

Tsuchigumo550

• Bay Watcher
  • Mad Artificer
    • View Profile
« Reply #19041 on: October 03, 2013, 07:03:03 pm »

(That doesn't narrow it down a ton.)
((It's a Ed-esque song. Could have been something like Car24.))
There are words that make the booze plant possible. Just not those words.
Alright you two. Attempt to murder each other. Last one standing gets to participate in the next test.
DIRK: Pelvic thrusts will be my exclamation points.

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
  • Requires music to get through the working day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #19042 on: October 03, 2013, 07:26:59 pm »

Stay away form the clump of men, making sure I can keep an eye on the entire room/my team.
In any case it would be a battle of critical thinking and I refuse to fight an unarmed individual.
One mustn't stare into the pathos, lest one become Pathos.

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
« Reply #19043 on: October 03, 2013, 07:31:44 pm »

Thomas realized he still hadn't tried to see exactly what the stealth paint did, and what he would look like sprayed down with it. Though he really should be watching, his curiousity won out for a split second, and he glanced at his arm.
Examine arm of suit. How does it look? Does it shimmer or what? Then go back to look-out mode.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #19044 on: October 03, 2013, 07:35:05 pm »

((Quick, someone see if she's susceptible to catnip!))

(It's a good thing Jim has four arms, because he's going to have to choke at least two people. :P)

((*looks forlornly at lack of sig space))

(A bit late to comment, but I'm not sorry. :P I don't want to be sigged.)
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #19045 on: October 03, 2013, 08:14:34 pm »

(A bit late to comment, but I'm not sorry. :P I don't want to be sigged.)
((Really?))
((Erm..oops.  :-[ No I don't have a list of SC quotes.))

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #19046 on: October 03, 2013, 08:44:54 pm »

Feyri looked at Lyra at the AM's note as Grate was petting her.

"Anti-genetics law?..Erm, that means if your DNA is changed then-..."
"You're feeling ok, right? If so, why don't us three go patrol the Sword now that everything is mostly ok.

"Why were you asking for lab rats Grate? If you wanted to test pills on them, you..you might really just want to ask the one who distributed them, or is in charge of any device distributing them.

"Because that's just wrong to see untested and unprovenly safe 'pills' being put to use if so."

Get cameras of the MK visor replaced with Cameyes--also try to inquire, then buy if possible, if they can be modified to see or sense the use of amps.
Message the Lab
Quote from:  Lyra to Lab
I have two jars with tiny samples of probably medically useful venom. could you please tell me what effects it would have when injected? A cat will bring them to you soon.
then meow once, get up again, and take my sample jars to the lab. afterwards meander out to the hanger and gangway, and look around at how the place as been fortified. then after a few moments of looking around, and possibly interacting with anyone there, Hop up on top of the container castle or if there is a taller one, a large, elevated position, and lie down and sprawl myself out on top, where I'm hidden from the ground. turn one ear towards the gangway entry area, and the other towards my teammates, and lightly doze, alert to any odd sounds but otherwise resting.
« Last Edit: October 03, 2013, 08:47:22 pm by Lenglon »
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Devastator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19047 on: October 03, 2013, 09:48:53 pm »

Check the room that got blown up by the fire with the drone cameras.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #19048 on: October 03, 2013, 10:16:33 pm »

Spoiler: OOC (click to show/hide)

"You're feeling ok, right? If so, why don't us three go patrol the Sword now that everything is mostly ok."
"Okay! That sounds like fun."
Jinx patrol. Join it after storing pill machine somewhere safe.
((We have lockers or something, right?))

"Why were you asking for lab rats Grate? If you wanted to test pills on them, you..you might really just want to ask the one who distributed them, or is in charge of any device distributing them. Because that's just wrong to see untested and unprovenly safe 'pills' being put to use if so."
"That crazy burny guy was okay, wasn't he? Well, as okay as he was before, at least. I just want to see what specific pills do."
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #19049 on: October 03, 2013, 10:20:40 pm »

(Miyamoto de Bergerac is the name of a character from the Warhammer 40k universe (I think) and not a combination of Cyrano de Bergerac and Miyamoto Musashi.)
« Last Edit: October 04, 2013, 02:38:46 am by SeriousConcentrate »
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.
Pages: 1 ... 1268 1269 [1270] 1271 1272 ... 2101