_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 1229 1230 [1231] 1232 1233 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5938780 times)

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette Mission 11: The first death.
« Reply #18450 on: September 23, 2013, 03:53:59 pm »

((Actually I'm just covering my scalp with molten metal at worst, and at best I'm cutting the dome off.
I may die, but unless there's a pill for inhumanly strong necks I think I'm stuck until I do.))

((Worst case is you boil your brain accidentally if the sealing on your suit fails. And then the amp in your head melts and everything goes kaboom spontaneously.

That's the worst case scenario. Covering your scalp with molten metal is pretty far away in terms of badness from that.))

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #18451 on: September 23, 2013, 03:56:11 pm »

"I want to know because if the attackers are willing to blow up the ship, why wouldn't they be willing to damage the cradle, and drop the ship? I would like to know where I would need to set some defenses to stop them."

Grab some random items, and drop them at the edges of the walls in voidspace. So walk up to the walls of crates, and enter voidspace, and drop an item. Image a gauss rifle inside voidspace, and try to will it to manifest.
« Last Edit: September 23, 2013, 04:14:20 pm by kisame12794 »
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #18452 on: September 23, 2013, 03:58:43 pm »

((Remember, telefrags work both ways. And distances in void space are compressed.))

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18453 on: September 23, 2013, 04:04:38 pm »

"I want to know because if the attackers are willing to blow up the ship, why wouldn't they be willing to damage the cradle, and drop the ship?"
((Because they want to be able to cradle ships in there later?))
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #18454 on: September 23, 2013, 04:05:17 pm »

((Voidspace?))
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #18455 on: September 23, 2013, 04:12:11 pm »

((Hence why I am marking the borders. As long as I give the borders some space, I shouldn't telefrag myself. I bought an eight token green hexagon from Nyars that gives me the ability to "jump" into an endless black void. Sort of like the opposite of VR..... waaait. Ideas. Anyway, realspace and voidspace seem to be connected in that I can traverse obstacles by entering voidspace and walking past where the obstacle would be, though I could potentially return to realspace inside a wall. Or a teammate.))
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

Alarith

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18456 on: September 23, 2013, 04:50:38 pm »

Theodore saw someone making barricades, that was smart of them.
Move up behind the second choke point, behind cover and away from other people.  Keep an eye out for enemies.
That's why you should always wear a seatbelt kids! You never know when a telekinetic assassin is going to cause your car to crash! Safety first!

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #18457 on: September 23, 2013, 06:10:26 pm »

((Voidspace is the best, useful AND potentially dangerous to the user, whats not to love))

Yet another facepalm, then keep on sentry duty
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #18458 on: September 23, 2013, 06:16:38 pm »

((The horrible soul-consuming horrors that lurk in it's abyssal depths, waiting to munch on a poor dimensional pirate? Something like this HAS to have a price. I really hope I can buy that info from R&D after this.))

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #18459 on: September 23, 2013, 06:19:23 pm »

((The horrible soul-consuming horrors that lurk in it's abyssal depths, waiting to munch on a poor dimensional pirate? Something like this HAS to have a price. I really hope I can buy that info from R&D after this.))

((But that's just part of the charm))
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #18460 on: September 23, 2013, 06:37:12 pm »

Ask around the infirmary for where is Lyra then approach her.

Just go to Lyra.

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18461 on: September 23, 2013, 07:14:42 pm »

Check how many tokens we have left. Over 3, go to the armory master, under, go to whichever out of the cradle and the top of boxes has better cover. Most likely the cradle.

Tsuchigumo550

• Bay Watcher
  • Mad Artificer
    • View Profile
« Reply #18462 on: September 23, 2013, 07:25:29 pm »

Look around for a moment at the defense group.
"D-don't we have, like... alarms or something? That would indicate boarders? Or do we just camp out near the entrances to the ship every time we land in semi-hostile or worse territory? There might be a lot to get used to... but... this is a little crazy.
There are words that make the booze plant possible. Just not those words.
Alright you two. Attempt to murder each other. Last one standing gets to participate in the next test.
DIRK: Pelvic thrusts will be my exclamation points.

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18463 on: September 23, 2013, 07:29:32 pm »

Look around for a moment at the defense group.
"D-don't we have, like... alarms or something? That would indicate boarders? Or do we just camp out near the entrances to the ship every time we land in semi-hostile or worse territory? There might be a lot to get used to... but... this is a little crazy.
"First time we've landed while I'm here. I'd imagine that Steve has some sort of surveillance equipment set up to alarm us. You know, you could just ask him, though."

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18464 on: September 23, 2013, 07:59:09 pm »

Blast orchestral metal hip-hop out of my external speakers.

"Gonna' murder these bustas'. Blaow. Blaow. Poosh! Dead."
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.
Pages: 1 ... 1229 1230 [1231] 1232 1233 ... 2101