_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 1226 1227 [1228] 1229 1230 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5938014 times)

BFEL

• Bay Watcher
  • Tail of a stinging scorpion scourge
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette Mission 11: The first death.
« Reply #18405 on: September 22, 2013, 01:06:24 pm »

((I figured Lyra died, but how?
Also, should May be doing anything at the moment?))
((Lyra got mulched by her sandbag thing. In a spear shape. Because unwanted penetration is apparently a typical form of death for HMRC females. Yeah.))
7/10 Has much more memorable sigs but casts them to the realm of sigtexts.

Indeed, I do this.

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
  • Requires music to get through the working day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18406 on: September 22, 2013, 01:34:36 pm »

((Lyra got mulched by her sandbag thing. In a spear shape. Because unwanted penetration is apparently a typical form of death for HMRC females. Yeah.))
((Wasn't it unwanted penetration from behind?))
In any case it would be a battle of critical thinking and I refuse to fight an unarmed individual.
One mustn't stare into the pathos, lest one become Pathos.

BFEL

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18407 on: September 22, 2013, 02:03:39 pm »

((Wasn't it unwanted penetration from behind?))
((YUP
As to what May should be doing, as a....female....ish.... she should probably be avoiding anything spear shaped and made of space magic.))

Indeed, I do this.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18408 on: September 22, 2013, 02:09:02 pm »

((Especially if she's facing away from it.))
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18409 on: September 22, 2013, 02:17:10 pm »

((Well, if anyone else has any suicidal ideas for me to add to the Pill to End All Pills, feel free to suggest it to me. Not like it'll hurt (more) with the stuff I'm going to put in there at present.))
((Keep on buying boxes with the same designation until you get another pill machine. Disassemble it. Input it's component parts into the first pill machine.))
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #18410 on: September 22, 2013, 03:12:20 pm »

((@ Pyro: interesting list of chems to pill, but I agree with Paris we should first determine what properties the machine puts into the pill, and the best way to start doing this is to put 1 thing into it, then use that pill and check results. For example, we know that one pill gave someones skin properties of the material that were put in it. Not only that, but more metal than was originally inserted was created, and somehow his skin and body adapted to the change. Imagine if we could replicate this! We could put a few grams of some super-protective material like battlesuit plate in there, and bingo! battlesuit skin, Carapace armor and other exotic possibilities are open for testing.

(And yes, I know there's the issue of weight, but I'm sure a few tokens worth of gene therapy could fix that.)

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18411 on: September 22, 2013, 03:15:26 pm »

((But how would you test it? You'd need either people too innocent to understand or too crazy to...ah.))
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #18412 on: September 22, 2013, 03:20:23 pm »

((@ Pyro: interesting list of chems to pill, but I agree with Paris we should first determine what properties the machine puts into the pill, and the best way to start doing this is to put 1 thing into it, then use that pill and check results. For example, we know that one pill gave someones skin properties of the material that were put in it. Not only that, but more metal than was originally inserted was created, and somehow his skin and body adapted to the change. Imagine if we could replicate this! We could put a few grams of some super-protective material like battlesuit plate in there, and bingo! battlesuit skin, Carapace armor and other exotic possibilities are open for testing.)

((There was also that mithril stuff. Imagine how useful that might be.

However, the pill didn't turn Xan's entire skin metal - just the skin on his arms. Right now he's taking a pill made purely of spoons as well. Have to wonder what'll happen.))

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18413 on: September 22, 2013, 03:59:31 pm »

((Darn, first death on the mission and it's from a weapon malfunction. Feel sad for Lyra, and for the fact we won't get to see how that sandbag could've been used in the defense. If she needs tokens to have her flesh body regrown I'm willing to pinch in, though it'll depend on how many tokens I earn this mission since a uncon decomp is what I'll definitely buy first. In fact I'm almost afraid of using the universal manip now because overshooting with that can't end pretty.))
Or better yet, release the inhibitors on your avatar. Thats where the fun lies.

((Hmm. How to put this.

Spoiler: short answer (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: long answer (click to show/hide)

Tavik Toth

• Bay Watcher
  • Oh dear....
    • View Profile
« Reply #18414 on: September 22, 2013, 04:32:55 pm »

((I have this strange feeling that you will at some point end up in a situation where you have to release the inhibitors. I wonder if it activates a berserk like from evangelion...))

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18415 on: September 22, 2013, 04:41:47 pm »

((I have this strange feeling that you will at some point end up in a situation where you have to release the inhibitors. I wonder if it activates a berserk like from evangelion...))

((Yeah, it's almost inevitable it'll happen someday. Let's just hope that day is faaar into the future.))

Corsair

• Bay Watcher
  • New Zeland giveth, New Zeland taketh away
    • View Profile
« Reply #18416 on: September 22, 2013, 05:42:14 pm »

((And it hasnt been fitted with invisibility cloaks, also what the pill machine do to that?))
So it was like a binary search, except the question is "Has the input been brutally murdered?", and it only ever returns True.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #18417 on: September 22, 2013, 07:29:08 pm »

((Inhibitor release is probably a bad idea in a civilian-filled station we want to keep intact.  I imagine that's more for "we're dropping you in an extremely hostile alien hellhole, go nuts on the indigenous life please"))
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

BFEL

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18418 on: September 22, 2013, 10:54:33 pm »

((Inhibitor release is probably a bad idea in a civilian-filled station we want to keep intact.  I imagine that's more for "we're dropping you in an extremely hostile alien hellhole, go nuts on the indigenous life please"))
((Or even more preferably reserved for "We're dropping you in a land of hostile planets that shoot moons at you. You're pretty much fucked"

Indeed, I do this.

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #18419 on: September 23, 2013, 05:41:07 am »

((Or even more preferably reserved for "We're dropping you in a land of hostile planets that shoot moons at you. You're pretty much fucked"
((STOP GIVING IDEAS TO THE GM! HE WILL DO IT!))
Pages: 1 ... 1226 1227 [1228] 1229 1230 ... 2101